Untold Love

By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Avni lives her life totally in the dark shade. she was tortured and harassed by her family physically and men... More

Introduction
Character sketch
Make a Move
Friends???
Changing her mind
Is she...?
Broken Heart 1
Broken Heart 2
Character sketch
Her Outrage
Freshers day
New Life
Obstacles
Her part-time jobs
Inter-college Competition
Unexpected Guest
1st semester Completion
Completion of 1st Year
Drunken Neil
Heart words
Pragya's Entry
Dinner🍴🍱 🍽
Find me 1
Find me 2
Counselling
I Trust You 🀝🀝I Love You❀❀
Competitions
Problem arise
Thanu's Evil Plan
Her Health
Excursion
After 3 days...
Twists and Turns
Her Unknown Past - Part 1
Her Unknown Past - Part 2
Her Unknown Past - Part 3
Her Unknown Past - Part 4
2nd Year Completion
Vengeance
Your Shadow
Dayawanthi'S Entry
Birthday πŸŽ‰
Grandson'S Entry
Moments
Their Doubts
Face To Face
Marriage?
Avni Family 01
Avni Family 02
Avni Family 03
Avni Family 04
Completion Of College Life
Monica's Marriage
Juhi's Engagement
Juhi Weds Vidyuth
Avneil Engagement
Avneil's Marriage
Two Souls ❣️
Juhi???Avni???
Kidnapped
Separation pain
Got My Life Back
Note
Neil's Fear
My Perfect Family

Problem solved or began??

422 70 18
By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanu was astounded to hear Pragya's question to Abhi.

Thanu: What do you mean I am the one who he mentions? You are speaking as if you know him well and speaking with him daily.

Pragya laughs.

Pragya: I don't have time to speak with you.

Pragya turns to go. But Thanu stops her by holding her hand. Pragya sees her hand and Thanu. Pragya's stare was like she gonna fire her through her eyes if she can able to do it and sees her hand. Thanu gets fear and left her hand. Pragya smiled at her and held Avni's hand and started to move from there.

Abhi: She is my girlfriend, Pragya. I hope you won't disturb me anymore.

Abhi and his friends moved from there. On the way, Abhi stops them.

Abhi: Where were you taking her? By the way, how do you know each other?

Pragya: To gift her. And for your second question, I will tell you after I gift her.

Abhi: Gift? For what?

Pragya: Dont you guys know anything?

Monica: We know?

Pragya: Didnt you say to them?

Avni: ha, what?

Pragya: Dont says that you forget about what day is today.

Avni: What is the day-to-day, Pragya?

Pragya: Seriously? Ok, see my eyes.

Pragya took the lollipop from her bag and gave it to Avni. Avni gets that from her and sees the lollipop and smiles.

Pragya: Happy Birthday, Avni.

Avni including Neil, Abhi, and their friends was surprised to hear what Pragya says. Then only Ria realized the date that it was June 17 today. Avni sees the lollipop and remembers what happened in their childhood. When Avni was sitting alone in the park and celebrating her birthday lonely, Pragya comes there and gave a lollipop to her and wished her a birthday. Avni gets that and said that she thought that she will celebrate her birthday lonely today. Pragya hits Avni's head playfully and said that when she was here how can she celebrate her birthday alone and promised her that until she was by her side, she won't allow her to celebrate her birthday alone and she will be given her favorite lollipop before wishing her like now. And Avni said that she should wish for her birthday in person only and if it was in some other communication she won't accept it. And she said that she will grant her one wish on this day she was asking. And will celebrate only when she was with her. They both promised each other and spend the day in the park playing. Remembering the childhood incident, Avni's eyes filled with tears, and see her.

Pragya: I won't forget to give lollipops before wishing you and also in person. Since I left I can't able to wish because of our promise. But I never forget your birthday, Avni. I wish you happy returns of the day. You will get all your happiness after this. No one can separate that happiness from you. Wish you a happy year ahead. Happy Birthday, my teddy.

Avni: You didn't forget anything?

Neil: Birthday?

DD: For Avni?

Purab: Why didn't you say us, Avni?

Ali: Why don't you tell us, at least you, Ria?

Abhi: Teddy? Wait, is she your teddy? The one you always mention?

Pragya: Argh... A lot of questions. I will answer every question of yours after I give the gift to her. Fine?

Avni: Gift?

Pragya: Are you ready to get your gift? Close your eyes.

Avni: Ha?

Pragya: Just for fun.

Pragya held her hand and sees them.

Pragya: Common, you guys too follow us.

They all start to walk by following Pragya. They walk and walk and come and stood before the chairperson's room. Everyone was surprised to see why pragya took Avni here. By asking permission, everyone enters the chairperson's room where they saw Sarala with Swetha and the department head of the commerce department. They stood and greet them.

Sarala: What takes you all to come here?

Pragya: Mam, I came here to show you something which you need to see for sure to prove Neil and his friend's innocence. And Avni has nothing to do with this.

Sarala: What do you mean?

Pragya: I came here with evidence to say them they are innocent and the real culprit is Thanu.

All: What?

Monica: We thought

Ali: It was

DD: Vidyuth.

Swetha: Wait, I will call her here.

Sarala: call her friends too.

Swetha: Ok, Mam.

Swetha calls Juhi and asked Vidyuth and Thanu and asked the three of them to come to the chairperson's room. Juhi responded and all three comes to the chairperson's room. They greeted Sarala.

Pragya: What I wanna say is that Vidyuth is the one who published the photo on the notice board to frame Neil and Avni. But the mastermind behind him is Thanu.

Juhi: What?

Thanu: Have you gone out of nuts? What are you speaking about? Moreover, who are you first of all? Without any proof...

Pragya: Iam Pragya.

Thanu: Pragya?

Sarala: What evidence do you have against them?

Pragya: You can see this video.

Pragya shows the CCTV footage where Vidyuth and his friends were wearing a mask and pasting the photo on the notice board. She showed the video to all.

Vidyuth: How can you say that it was us when they all wore a mask?

Pragya: The man who was pasting the photo on the notice board has a photoshop cover in his hand. And when I enquired about that, he confirms that it was Thanu who gets that photocopy from them. And if so then Vidyuth, it was you who pasted that. And the person has the same slipper you wore now, the same watch as yours, and the accurate height and weight as yours.

Vidyuth: It may be some person like me. Just a coincidence.

Pragya: Coincident? Then by any chance, will you say this too as a coincidence?

Pragya goes towards him and held his hand and pulled out his sleeve and showed the scar to sarala.

Pragya: Can you please check out the next video?

Sarala checks the other video. Where Vidyuth got hurt at the college gate when he was jumping out of it. She showed the video to all. Abhi who sees Pragya still grabbing Vidyuth's hand holds Pragya's hand and jerks. Pragya leaves his hand and sees Abhi. Purab wishers in Abhi's ear.

Purab: Is this the time to get a jealous man?

           Abhi glares at him.

Pragya: He can't say that it was a coincidence. It was him. And I went to the shop which he has in his hand. When I asked at first the owner didn't ready to give the name of the person or their address.

Sarala: Then

Pragya: Mummyji

Sarala: Yes?

             Thanu gets irritated by that. Pragya again calls Mummyji after seeing Thanu.  

Pragya: Actually, my mummyji helped me. I called her and I asked her for help. She helped me to get the person's name. And the person was Thanu. And I get another piece of news from them.

Swetha: What was that?

Pragya: She also printed the photocopy of Bulbul being with Purab in the car. And this was that photo. She tried to frame them in the notice in the subtitle wanna enjoy her like me. Like Purab defaming Bulbul.

            Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Thanu: Mam, she is lying. Why did I plan to defame them?

Pragya: To get avenge on me.

Thanu: What?

Pragya: I show the evidence to prove that it was you who posted the image. Do you have the evidence to say that it wasn't you?

Thanu: What if you lie about the owner's word?

Pragya: Iam not lying. It was true.

Thanu: How can you confirm that?

Pragya: I have her voice record.

Thanu: There you go. It confirms that you are lying.

Pragya: How?

Thanu: Because the shop owner is a male. How he becomes her...

                   Pragya smiles at her confirmation. Thanu realizes what she said. She sees Sarala.

Sarala: What was that Thanu? She never mentions that the owner was a male.

Thanu: Mam, as she told the shop is SV...

Pragya: SV? I never told you that. Mam, you can confirm this through her statement.

Thanu: You? How could you do this to me? I will never leave you...

                       Thanu steps before her. Abhi blocked her way by protecting Pragya. Thanu asked him to leave her way.

Sarala: Thanu it's a limit.

Vidyuth: Thanu...

Thanu: Yes, I am the one who did this.

Vidyuth: Thanu...

Thanu: And he helped me. So that he can avenge Neil and I can avenge her.

Juhi: What?

Thanu: Ha, we did this Juhi. But we never expect you will complain to the chairperson about this issue. Why did you complain that Neil has done this and his friends were supporting him? If you hadn't complained then my plan would have succeeded. You spoiled it.

Juhi: What you are saying?

Sarala: Dont you know anything Juhi?

Juhi: Mam, I don't know anything about it. I never thought of doing this to Avni or Neil to defame them.

Pragya: She has nothing to do with this, Mam. Thanu is the one.

Thanu: Yes. I did this to avenge you. By doing this, I thought you will leave Abhi but you are here with every proof. I won't leave you for sure.

Sarala: Thanu

Thanu: Mam, I...

Sarala: Why do you want to avenge her?

Pragya: So that I can leave Abhi, right Thanu?

Thanu: You...

Pragya: She gets to know that Avni and Bulbul are friends of Abhi's girlfriend i.e., me through Bulbul at some point. She planned to defame Avni and Bulbul by the name of Neil and Purab so, so I will think Abhi is behind this since they both will say the wrong about the boys. So that I will leave Abhi. But she didn't expect that Avni will believe Neil and I will be here by stopping her plan.

Thanu: How did you get to know everything just like that?

Pragya: That was me.

Sarala: You both are getting suspended for a month. Your suspension letter will come within an hour. Get that and leave the college.

Thanu: Mam

Sarala: Shut up. I should have dismissed you both. Since you guys are old students of this college, I am just suspending you. Now, you three move out.

                     The 3 go out. When they were moving out, Thanu goes out to see Pragya with outrage. Sarala ordered to get the suspension letter to HOD and she nods her head and left the place.

Sarala: So, Pragya

Pragya: Mam

Sarala: How are you? After a long gap, we are seeing each other.

Pragya: Iam a fine, energetic and enthusiastic young lady. How about you?

Sarala: By declaring about me, you said the answer.

Pragya: Ya. By the way, my TC, and the letter you have asked for.

                        Pragya handover the letter to Sarala. She gets that and sees.

Sarala: Fine. Welcome to the college.

Pragya: Thank you, Mam.

Sarala: Ha?

Pragya: Mummyji

Swetha: So, she is your...

Sarala: future Daughter-in-law.

Pragya: Hi, Mam. I have heard a lot about you through Abhi.

Swetha: I too heard a lot about you. It's nice to meet you now. And thank you for proving that they are not at fault.

Pragya: It's my duty too, Mam. Avni is my friend. And Abhi is my boyfriend and Neil is his friend. So, of course, as a friend, I need to help them.

Sarala: By the way, be careful of them you all. Since they have gone this far, I don't know what and all they will do to you guys after they come back.

Abhi: We will take care of it, Mom.

Swetha: Avni, I wanna ask you something. Can I?

Avni: You can ask me anything, Mam.

Swetha: How did you believe my son? That he won't do this.

Monica: Even my question too.

Neil: Mine too. Why did you believe me? When everyone in my class and the person who knows me and Juhi and her friends doesn't believe me. We had only fought with each other. How did you believe me?

Swetha: Before that, Neil why did you drink on that day?

Neil: Mom, I will tell you after Avni's answer.

Avni: Mam, if you had not believed your son was a good person, then you wouldn't have asked your son to drop me at my house that late at night. But you said. Because you believed your son will respect the girls in the way they want. And you have faith in your raising that he won't do that kind of bad thing to any girls. And I observed that on the day I came to your house. And Senior Neil, if I hadn't believed you then I wouldn't have taken you to my house when you were fully drunk and in your unconscious state. Do you remember our first quarrel? It started when you said sorry to me. And at that time, you said I treat everyone like my mom and my sister. And I have seen how you are treating your mom and sister. And how you treated other girls including me. Even though we had quarrels, you maintained your distance and discipline from me which I expect from a person. Even in your unconscious state, you didn't say any wrong words about senior Juhi. That shows how you are educated. So in order, I told Sarala Mam that you are not the one who did this because I believed that you can't do this.

Monica: So, now it's time for you to say. Why did you lie to us and drink?

                     But Neil was not in this world. He was seeing Avni from the time she speaks by seeing his eyes. He cannot believe Avni says those words. When his classmates and his ex don't believe that he didn't do this, Avni who was suffering from this believes that he didn't do this. Even in this situation, she thinks calmly about others and took a decision that no one can't do. The words she said were repeating in his ears. By his continuous stare at her, Avni feels something strange. Monica again calls him and he sees her.

Monica: Answer us.

Neil: That... I... that...

Sarala: It's okay if you can't say to us. Leave that. But Neil, just think this. Don't let others rule your life. We all know you have drunk because of Juhi. So, remember this. Don't let her rule your life when she is not a part of your life.

Neil: Sure mam.

Sarala: You all can move to your class.

                       They all go out. They saw Juhi was fighting with Thanu and Vidyuth. They all went and stood before them. The three saw them.

Juhi: Avni, I...

               When Juhi tries to come closer to her, Neil blocked her way.

Neil: Where are you going? Are you trying to plan something?

Juhi: Neil, I am sorry. 

Neil: For what?

Juhi: For not believing you and for my friend's act. I didn't know they were behind this and they can do this.

Monica: Now, you want us to believe you.

Juhi: Avni, I am sorry. I...

Avni: I know, sis. You are not behind this. And thank you for supporting me and complaining to the office.

Juhi: It's me who has to say sorry.

Avni: No, it's me who has said thank you.

Thanu: Are you guys playing with sorry and thank you here? And what happened to you, Juhi? You are asking sorry to the girl to whom you don't even speak or doesn't like her living.

Juhi: When did I tell you that I stopped to speak with her? And don't speak with me. And Vidyuth, you. I never expect this from you. Never. You know that I hate this kind of behavior and also you did this. Don't speak with me.

Vidyuth: Juhi

                     Juhi went from there.

Abhi: Will she speak with you, Avni?

Avni: Yes, sometimes. When I have a doubt, I will ask her and she will clarify it and at that time we will have a small chat in the last year.

Vidyuth: What? You guys speak with each other. Does Juhi speak with you?

Thanu: Can't be believable.

Vidyuth: Just shut up. It's all because of you we are standing here.

Thanu: Now it's me?

Pragya: It's nice to see you guys are fighting with each.

Vidyuth: don't think you win.

Pragya: Same to you.

Thanu: I will never leave you.

Pragya: Thanu, your plan was so awestruck. People will fall for your plan. But, you forget one thing, I am Pragya. I don't think just like that. And I won't think my boyfriend is behind this just like that. I will just think about who is behind Avni's suffering. You thought I will leave him. But instead, you made me come near to him.

Thanu: Do you think you won? I will make you suffer more than this after I come back. Wait for me.

Pragya: Iam waiting.

                  HOD comes with the suspension letter and they both got that and went away from the college. Everyone sighs and sees each other. They all come to the ground and see Avni.

Neil: Happy birthday, Avni.

Avni: Thank you, senior.

Monica: Happy Birthday, Avni. We didn't know that today was your birthday.

Purab and Bulbul: Ya, happy birthday.

Avni: Thank you.

Ali, Ria, and DD: Happy Birthday, Avni.

Avni: Thank you.

Abhi: Happy birthday

Avni: Thank you, brother.

Abhi: Hey, you said everyone just thanks you. And why you are saying me as a brother now?

Pragya: It's because you are my boyfriend.

Abhi: It's not a case here.

Avni: It is. Whenever Pragya says about you, I will say you as my brother.

Abhi: So you are her teddy.

Avni: Yes.

Monica: But I never expect you will be here, Pragya. And that too with this much evidence against them. How? When we checked CCTV, there was nothing.

Abhi: Ya, and you know about the problem after that only, then how?

Pragya: All credit goes to my hacking mind. I am an expert in hacking. Don't you know that?

Abhi: Do you hacked college CCTV?

Pragya: Yes. And these stupid doesn't erase the footage in the recycle bin. I took the footage from there. And after hearing the news from you, I applied for a train ticket and asked my father to get admission here. On the way, I went to the shop and gathered the photo and came here. That's it.

Avni: Because of me, you had your sleepless night. I am...

Pragya: It's nothing between you suffered because of me, Avni.

Bulbul: Oh, fine. It was going on a serious conversation. Leave the topic.

Monica: Ya.

Pragya: Avni, how is my gift?

Avni: I like it.

Pragya: Now, it's your time to fulfill your promise.

Avni: What do you want?

Pragya: I want you to give me a boon, you have to give for your previous birthdays which you didn't give, and also this year's wish. So totally, I want 12 boons.

Avni: It's not fair. You have given me only one lollipop and you are...

                   She stopped in the mid by seeing the lollipop on Pragya's bag which she showed.

Avni: Ok, I grant you 12 wishes.

                 The gang who was around them was surprised to see Avni's behavior which was just opposite to the thing when she speaks with them.

Pragya: My first wish is you have to forgive me.

Avni: Ha?

Pragya: Forgive me for my absence when you were in the trouble and when you searched for someone to be near you to support you and give hands to you. But as a friend, I couldn't able to be with you when you need me the most. Sorry for making you suffer alone and for the suffering you had yesterday because of me.

Avni: But, you are...

Pragya: Even though, I am not a part of it. Even for yesterday's incident, I was indirectly being part of your suffering. Still, I feel guilty, that's why I was not with you when you need me the most. Especially, on your 7th std...

                  Pragya stops and realizes what she was about to blabber in front of everyone. She sees Avni.

Avni: If you are guilty, and if I forgive you then will you be able to come out of your guilt?

Pragya: Yes.

Avni: Then I forgive you.

Pragya: How can I believe that you forgive me?

Avni: What do you want me to do?

Pragya: Invite me to have dinner at your house by spending today's evening in your house. Food should be your recipe.

Avni: Are you serious?

Pragya: Yes.

Abhi: But you promised me that you will have dinner with my friends when you came back to see me and also to get introduced to my friends.

Pragya: Yes. Then we will do one thing. We all will have dinner at Avni's house. Are you okay, with that Avni?

Avni: Yes.

Pragya: Then we will go together after our class finishes.

                 They all go to their classes.

                     Vote it and share your views through comments. Pls read my story and give your support.

With Love
💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 32.9K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
58.2K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
65.4K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...
23.4K 5K 48
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...