Come Together - Steve Harring...

By marvelobsessed743

"Don't let that get to your head, Harrington," "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Marshall," Stranger Things seaso... More

c a s t
1: eric scott
2: the freak
3: spasm
4: chug
5: girls on film
6: no face
7: the funeral
8: right hooks
9: the girl
10: gone.
11: demogorgon
12: merry christmas
a c t t w o
13: investigations
14: keg king
16: broken
17: lizard?
18: act like you don't care
19: bears and dogs
20: lab
21: spy
22: clo seg ate
23: bitchin'
24: billy
25: distraction
26: are you blushing?

15: i want you

165 2 0
By marvelobsessed743

~i want you (she's so heavy) - the beatles~

IT HAD BEEN AT LEAST AN HOUR SINCE JENNIFER'S ENCOUNTER WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF, and she had since become absolutely sloshed. Nancy and her were a giggling mess, slapping each other with loud laughs whenever the other would say something.

"Hang on, I need another drink," Nancy decided, pushing off from the wall and stumbling towards the kitchen. "Stay,"

Jennifer stayed for a few minutes, tapping her foot impatiently, when she finally decided to go find her friend herself.

"Nancy?" she called, looking around hurriedly. "Nancy!"

Soon, she spotted Steve standing outside the bathroom door, a worried look on his face. Jennifer made her way over and tapped Steve on the shoulder.

"Stevie? What're you doing?" she asked, nodding towards the door.

"Nancy spilled some booze all over her shirt," he explained, crossing his arms. "Now she won't let me in,"

"Nancy!" Jennifer exclaimed, pounding on the door. "Nancyyyyy! Let me innnnn-,"

Jennifer fell forward as the door opened, revealing a very miserable looking Nancy Wheeler.

"What do you want, Jennifer?" Nancy slurred, her hand on the door.

Jennifer ignored her question and pushed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Nancy, what happened?" she pouted, looking down at the red stain on her shirt.

Nancy ignored her friend and turned to the sink, sloppily wetting a washcloth. She began to rub it against her front, trying to clear the red the best she could in her drunken state.

"Just- G-go home, Jenny," she snapped, her speech slurred. "Or go screw around with Billy some more,"

Jennifer's eyebrows furrowed in anger and she looked at her friend in confusion.

"Nancy-,"

"Or Eric," Nancy continued, causing Jennifer to step back in disbelief. "Not like you haven't done him before,"

"Nancy, what the fuck?" Jennifer exclaimed, stepping backwards. "What has gotten into you?"

Jennifer had been completely sobered up at Nancys words. She couldn't believe her best friend was talking to her like this. She was slut-shaming her.

"You know those rumours aren't true," Jennifer continued, her patience running out.

"Do I?" Nancy challenged, not looking away from the mirror.

"Fuck you, Nancy," Jennifer spat, turning and pulling the door open. "Fuck you,"

Steve was still stationed outside the door, and when he saw Jennifer, he grabbed ahold of her arm.

"Hey, Jen, what- hey, what's wrong?" Steve's entire demeanour changed when he saw the tears in Jens eyes. "What happened?"

"It doesn't matter," Jennifer snapped, pulling her arm from his grasp. "Go talk to your girlfriend on your own. I don't care,"

Steve watched as Jennifer stormed off. She stuck her elbows out, ensuring she got through the crowded house as quickly as possible. When she reached the front door, the 20 degree weather didn't faze her. She continued her fast walk all the way to the sidewalk where she started in the direction of her house.

"Can't fucking slut shame me... Seriously can't believe her," Jennifer mumbled, wrapping her arms around her body.

A few minutes into her trek home, a car pulled up beside her, causing a large groan to escape her mouth. Thankfully, it was just Steve.

"Jenny, get in the car, it's freezing," he told her, driving as slow as he could while still keeping up.

"Is your girlfriend in there?" she asked, keeping her head forward. "If so, no thanks,"

"N-no, she's not in here,"

Jennifer lifted her head and looked toward Steve. With a loud sigh, she rounded his car and got in, rubbing her arms as she did so.

"Shit, Jen, you're freezing," Steve cursed, blasting the heat. "Here, take my jacket,"

"Steve, I'm not taking your ja-,"

"Jennifer," Steve cut her off, throwing her a jacket from the backseat. "Put it on,"

Jen glanced down at the jacket for a second before taking it and putting it on. Since it had been sitting in the car, it didn't help at all when she first put it on. But, after a little while, it did seriously warm her up.

"What did Nancy say to you?" Steve suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

Jennifer's eyes re-filled with tears and she tensed in her seat. She didn't want to repeat the things that her so-called "best friend" had said to her.

"Basically called me a slut," she shrugged, wiping her nose.

"What?" Steve exclaimed, looking over in astonishment. "I'm sorry, Jen, you don't deserve that,"

Jennifer shrugged and attempted a half-smile, fearing that if she spoke, she would burst into tears.

"What'd she say to you?" Jen asked, trying to direct the attention away from herself.

Steve's jaw hardened and Jennifer could've swore she saw his eyes fill with tears.

"Uh- she- she, uh, called me bullshit," he started, wiping his nose. "And basically told me she didn't love me,"

Jennifer's eyebrows furrowed and she looked at Steve with sympathy.

"Oh, Steve," she muttered. "I'm sorry,"

"No, no, it's fine," Steve shook his head, trying to shake away his emotions. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm dropping you off at home, right?"

Jens eyes widened. She told her parents she was staying at Nancys house after the party. If she went home, she would be engulfed in thousands of questions. Even in her drunken state, she knew her parents wouldn't be happy with her.

"Shit," she cursed, putting her head into her hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Steve asked, glancing over at the girl.

"I told my parents I was staying at Nancy's, but I cannot go to her house," she explained. "And I've had wayyy too much to drink. I can't go home,"

"Hey, why don't you just stay at my house?" Steve suggested. "The guest bedroom is open and my parents are away,"

Jennifer's eyes widened and she began to shake her head in denial. There was no way she could stay the night at her best friends boyfriends house alone.

"Steve, I couldn't ask-,"

"You're not asking," Steve interrupted, glancing over at the girl. "I'm offering,"

Jennifer leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest in defeat. She decided that going to Steve's house was probably smartest. She definitely didn't want to choose between staying at Nancys and facing her parents while drunk out of her mind.

Soon, the duo reached Steves house and Jennifer shivered as she watched Steve open the front door and allow her to come inside.

When she stepped in, Jennifer was immediately reminded of the last time she was in the house.

"I'll go grab you something to sleep in, alright?" Steve decided, pointing at the girl and heading upstairs.

Jennifer watched as the boy disappeared upstairs before she moved into the living room, looking around the area curiously. Hanging on the wall above the couch was a family portrait.

Jennifer had never actually seen Steve's parents. His dad had dark, well-styled hair, the exact same as Steve's. His mom, however, had light brown hair that fell over her shoulders in elegant waves.

On the other side of the room, Jennifer spotted a small record player sitting on top of a shelf full of vinyl records. She moved across the room and started to dig through the vinyls, a large smile appearing on her face when she found her favourite.

Abbey Road.

She pulled the vinyl from its spot on the shelf and pulled it from its case. She blew off a layer of dust that had been sitting on the top of it before placing it on the record player. She placed the needle on the 4th ring, causing the very familiar intro to "Oh! Darling" begin to play.

Jennifer smiled to herself and backed away from the record player, nodding in achievement. She jumped out of her skin, however, when Steve's head appeared around the corner, a confused look on his face.

"Steve!" Jennifer exclaimed, a smile on her face. "Dance with me!"

Steve shook his head in amusement, setting a pile of clothes on the couch as he walked in.

"You are so drunk," he chuckled, putting on hand on the girls waist and the other in her hand. "But, okay. I'll dance with you,"

Jennifer squealed in excitement and placed her free hand on the boys shoulder. Only, she didn't actually know what to do after that.

"Do you not know how to dance?" Steve asked, glancing down at the girl.

"No!" Jennifer admitted. "I never went to those awful middle school dances,"

Both teens burst out laughing and Steve shook his head. "Okay, okay," he started. "Two steps forward, one step back,"

Jen nodded, looking down at her feet for a second.

"Got it?"

"Yes,"

Jennifer followed in Steve's footsteps, bringing both feet forward, then one back. At first, she was quite sloppy. But, after a little while she began to get it.

"Well, you know, I nearly fell down and died," Jennifer sang, swaying her head around as the two danced.

"Okay, now twirl," Steve said, extending his arm and allowing the girl to spin.

Oh! Darling, if you leave me...

Jen tried her best, almost breaking Steve's arm as she spun.

"There!" Steve exclaimed, smiling like a proud mom. "You can dance!"

Jennifer fell forward into Steve's chest, a fit of giggles escaping from her mouth. 

"That's it?" she asked, looking up. "Isn't there any other dance moves you can show me?"

Steve sighed and removed his hand from her waist and placed it in her other hand.

"Okay, this is a lot harder than the last," Steve admitted, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"I trust you," Jennifer smiled, trying her best not to laugh. 

Steve smiled and paused for a second before he extended both his and Jens arms. He pushed her away before pulling her in and letting go of one of her hands, causing the two to step apart.

"Are you ready?" Steve asked, stepping so that his back was turned towards the girl.

"Ready as I'll ever be, captain," Jennifer agreed.

She could hear Steve's infamous chuckle before she was spun around, non-stop. The pair had become a tornado of limbs while the last song came to a close. Finally, Steve stopped spinning and let go of one of Jens arms and she spun away from him.

"Twirl!" he exclaimed.

Jennifer did as she told before being pulled back into Steve's arms and thrown into another set of spins. In a split second, her foot overlapped with Steve's, tripping him.

Steve started to topple backwards, his grip on Jennifer not loosening. When he hit the ground, Jen fell straight on top of him.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Jennifer apologized, pushing herself into a sitting position.

The next song on the record soon started and Jennifer was horrified when she recognized it as "I Want You".

I want you

I want you so bad

Jennifer suddenly realized the position her and Steve were currently in. She was straddling him, her hands placed on his chest. And his hands were resting on her hips.

"Well, uh- I should probably go to sleep," Jennifer decided, getting herself up from Steve as quickly as possible. "Thanks for the dance,"

Jennifer picked up the pile of clothes from the couch before escaping from the living room as quickly as possible.

Steve had pushed himself onto his elbows and watched as the girl left. He cleaned up the record player and made sure everything was back the way it was.

When Jennifer finally came back out from the bathroom, she didn't say much.

"Can I just sleep on the couch?" she asked, glancing up at Steve.

Although she didn't tell him, Jennifer knew she could never step foot in the guest room again after what had happened the last time.

"Y-yeah, whatever you want," Steve agreed, grabbing a pillow and a few blankets.

"Thanks," Jen mumbled, sitting herself down on the couch.

Jennifer got underneath the blanket and laid her head down on the pillow.

"Thanks Steve," she said, smiling up at him. "For everything,"

Steve watched as her eyes fluttered shut before flicking off the lights and heading upstairs, his brain a confused mess.

*

The Beatles 🤝🏼 Stenny

I've had this scenario planned out for so long and I'm so happy I finally got to bring it to life.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as I do.

Love you!

Comment and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
335 14 12
" ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ " Steve Harrington x fem!OC
4.5K 301 19
แดฑแต›แต‰โฟ แต—สทแต’ สทแต’สณหกแตˆหข แตƒแต–แตƒสณแต—, แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต˜โฟ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’แต’โฟ สทโฑหกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข สณแต‰แตƒหกโฑแตโฟ. 0:17 โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:03 แดบแดผแต‚ แดพแดธแดฌแตžแดตแดบแดณ : ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ~ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข...
794K 21.5K 27
โ› when the sweet words and fevers all leave us right here in the cold. โœ season one fem!oc x steve h. ยฉ -dedroses 2017.