Come Together - Steve Harring...

Galing kay marvelobsessed743

"Don't let that get to your head, Harrington," "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Marshall," Stranger Things seaso... Higit pa

c a s t
1: eric scott
2: the freak
3: spasm
4: chug
5: girls on film
6: no face
7: the funeral
8: right hooks
9: the girl
10: gone.
11: demogorgon
12: merry christmas
a c t t w o
13: investigations
15: i want you
16: broken
17: lizard?
18: act like you don't care
19: bears and dogs
20: lab
21: spy
22: clo seg ate
23: bitchin'
24: billy
25: distraction
26: are you blushing?

14: keg king

132 2 0
Galing kay marvelobsessed743

~like a virgin - madonna~

"YOU'RE WEARING YOUR COSTUME TO SCHOOL?" Jennifer asked through a mouthful of pancakes.

Matt, who was dressed as a ghostbuster, turned to his sister and nodded, a confused look on his face.

"Yeah?" he answered, furrowing his eyebrows. "It's Halloween, idiot,"

"Hey," Amanda warned, turning from the stove and pointing her spatula at her son. "Don't think just because you look adorable I won't slap you,"

Matt rolled his eyes and picked up a pancake, shoving it into his mouth whole.

"Am I driving you today?" Jen asked, looking at her brother as she got up from the table. "If so, hurry it up,"

"No, I'm riding my bike today," Matt told the girl, shoving more pancakes into his mouth. "So, buh-bye,"

Jennifer rolled her eyes before picking her backpack up off of the floor and slapping her brother on the back of his head. She ignored the yells from both her mother and brother as she closed the door and got into her car.

As soon as she started her car, she blasted the heat. Since it was the end of October in Indiana, things were really starting to get cold. She was surprised it hadn't snowed yet.

Steve's mixtape began to play and Jennifer nodded her head along to each song that came on. Soon, the school came into view and she pulled into her usual parking spot, soon noticing the blue Camaro parked in the stall next to it.

Jennifer turned off the ignition before getting out of her car, noticing the blonde-headed boy still sitting in his own car, smoking a cigarette. When her car door slammed, his head snapped up and he caught sight of the girl. As she walked past his car, he put out his cigarette before getting out of his car and falling into step next to her.

Jennifer looked up in confusion before noticing who it was that was next to her, causing her cheeks to flush red.

"Hey, uh, I'm Billy," he greeted, sticking his hand out. "Billy Hargrove,"

Jennifer slipped her hand into his and shook it for a second, a smile on her face. "I'm Jennifer Marshall," she replied. "You're new, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," he confirmed, nodding his head. "Hey, you going to that party tonight?"

Jennifer bit her lip as the two reached the front doors. "Uh, yeah, I think so," she said, looking up at Billy.

Billy smirked slightly before opening the door for the girl. "Good, good," he nodded. "Hope to see you there,"

Jennifer smiled one last time before turning around to find her locker, her eyes wide as she did so. When she got to her locker, she was glad to see that Nancy was already there.

"Nancy, you know that new kid?" she immediately asked, causing Nancy to nod. "He just came up to me and introduced himself. And said he hoped to see me at the party tonight!"

Nancys eyes widened and her mouth formed an "O" shape. "Jenny!" she said, pushing her friends arm back. "No way!"

"No way what?"

Steve appeared over Nancys shoulder, a questioning look on his face. Jennifer rolled her eyes as she pulled her binder from her locker.

"If you really must know, we were talking about the new kid. Billy," Jen told him, her smile still very much evident.

Steve's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at Nancy for a second. "And...?" he asked.

"He just introduced himself and said he hoped to see me at the party tonight," Jen recalled, smiling at Nancy as she did so.

"Oh, Jen, come on," Steve shook his head. "You're not seriously into this guy, are you?"

Jennifer's smile faded and she shook her head at Steve in confusion. "So what if I am?" she asked. "Why does it concern you?"

Before Steve could respond, Jennifer closed her locker and stormed off, not wanting to hear a word he had to say.

*

Jennifer knew her "Like a Virgin" Madonna dress was definitely not something her mom would approve of. But, there she was, standing in front of her mirror wearing exactly that.

"Jenny, your ride is here!"

Jennifer checked her hair and makeup once more in her mirror before she left her room and started down the stairs. When she landed on the main floor, she wasn't surprised to see both her mother and father standing in the entryway to the kitchen.

"Really?" Amanda asked, her eyebrows raised.

Jennifer bit her lip and tried to slip on her shoes as quickly as possible.

"What?" she asked. "Everything's covered,"

Paul waved her off and muttered a small "whatever" before turning and heading into the living room.

"It brings out your boobs," Amanda told her, her eyebrows raised. "And do you know how cold it is outside?"

"First of all, gross!" Jennifer groaned, walking towards the door. "And second of all, it's a house party. It'll be inside,"

A car horn sounded from outside and Jennifer looked at her mother impatiently.

"Okay, be safe," Amanda finally gave up, uncrossing her arms. "If you don't have a ride to Nancy's, borrow the house phone, I'll come and get you,"

"Yes, mom, I know," Jennifer groaned, opening the door. "Love you, bye,"

Finally, Jennifer closed the door and started down her driveway where Steve was parked, Nancy in the passenger seat. She opened the back door and slid in, landing in the middle seat. Steve looked back at the girl, his eyebrows raised.

"What're you supposed to be?" he asked, driving away from the house.

Jennifer's jaw dropped open in astonishment and she looked at Nancy, shaking her head. Nancy looked back at her friend in amusement and then back at her boyfriend.

"Steve, really?" she asked.

Steve looked at Nancy in confusion. "What?!" he asked. "Fill me in, please,"

"Have you ever heard of this not super well known singer? Her name's Madonna," Jennifer spat, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Steve said, lifting his hands in defence.

Jennifer leaned back in her seat, shaking her head in amusement. In a matter of minutes, Steve's car pulled up outside of Tina's house, drunk teens already spilling out the front door and onto the lawn.

The three exited the car before starting for the house ahead, trying to squeeze past everyone crowded around something on the front lawn. Jennifer stood on her tiptoes for a second to see what the commotion was about and found that Billy Hargrove was in the centre, his legs in the air as he chugged from the beer keg.

Jennifer smirked for a second before turning and following after Nancy and Steve into the house. When she found the two, Nancy had two cups in her hands.

"Oh, Jen, here," she said, handing one over to her friend. "It's super good,"

Jennifer inspected the drink for a second before shrugging her shoulders and taking a sip. She wanted to question whether it even had alcohol in it when someone collided with her shoulder slightly.

"So, you made it,"

Billy appeared, wearing jeans and a leather jacket, his chest bare. Jennifer had to admit, he looked good.

"I did," Jennifer smiled, turning so that she was facing the boy. "What're you supposed to be?"

Billy looked down at himself, a smile on his face. "What, you can't tell?" he asked, offended.

Jennifer shook her head, complete confusion taking over her features. "Sorry..?" she said.

Billy shook his head with a small chuckle. "Nah, I was just messing with you," he admitted, his hand landing on the small of her back. "I'm not dressed up,"

Jennifer let out a small laugh, looking up at the boy with a smile. "Okay, makes se-,"

Jennifer was pushed forward due to someone colliding with Billy, her drink coming dangerously close to spilling all over her all-white costume. She looked back in confusion, but it soon turned to anger when she saw Steve making his way away from the pair.

"Steve, fuck off!" she exclaimed, shaking her head in anger.

Billy looked back with furrowed eyebrows. "Who's that, your ex-boyfriend or something?" he asked.

"No, he's just a buddy," Jen explained, rolling her eyes. "Hey, I'm gonna get another drink,"

Billy nodded before glancing across the room. "Hang on a second," he said, walking away.

Jennifer shrugged before pouring herself another drink. She spotted Steve and Nancy and made her way across the room towards them. As soon as she stopped beside Nancy, Steve rolled his eyes.

"What did I tell you about that guy, Jen?" he asked, his recent smile turning into a smile.

"You can't just expect me to listen to whatever you say, Steve," Jennifer snapped. "You don't even know him,"

"I don't need to, he's a douchebag!" Steve argued, pushing off from the wall. "Just- look at who he's talking to right now,"

Jennifer glared at Steve a second before turning and scanning the room for the curly-headed boy. Soon, she spotted him talking to Tommy H. and-...

Eric Scott.

Immediately, Jennifer was transferred back to the year prior, when she was in a relationship with the boy. She hadn't seen him for months.

"Shit," she muttered, turning back around.

Nancy followed her friends line of sight and when she spotted Eric, her jaw set and her eyes flashed with anger.

"Jen, just stay by me, alright?" Steve told her, patting her shoulder awkwardly.

Jennifer nodded before she glanced over her shoulder again. She cursed when her eyes met Eric's, officially alerting him of her presence.

"Shit, he saw me," she muttered, keeping her head down.

Steve looked behind the girl and swore under his breath when he saw the three boys walking over.

"Heads up, Jen," he muttered, causing the girl to turn around.

When she did, she was not only face-to-face with Billy, but also Eric.

"Hey, Jenny," Billy smirked, eliciting a small chuckle from Eric. "We were just talking about you,"

Jennifer's jaw hardened and she glared at all three boys in front of her.

"Hey, get out of here, man-,"

Tommy pushed Steve back slightly, causing him to shut up. Nancy rolled her eyes before walking away, trying to avoid any conflict.

"Why are you even here?" Jennifer spoke up, glaring at Eric. "You're graduated. And yet, here you are, at a high school party,"

"So?" he shrugged, his voice condescending. "People actually like me... Tramp,"

Billy and Tommy started laughing loudly, causing Jennifer to step forward in anger.

"What, like all of the underage girls?" she snapped, trying to step forward.

"Hey, hey, Jen," Steve whispered, grabbing ahold of her arm. "Don't,"

"Why don't I break your nose again, huh?" Jennifer challenged, trying to pull away from Steve. "Looks like it's healed up nice,"

Eric's cheeks flushed red and he glanced at Billy in embarrassment.

"Oh, you didn't tell your new buddy about that yet?" Jennifer taunted, an amused smile on her face. "Yeah, Billy, your friend Eric here got his ass kicked by a sophomore girl last year!"

Eric stepped forward but Steve put his hand on his chest, pushing him back slightly. "Get out of here, man," he warned, his voice low.

Eric glanced at Billy and Tommy a second before scoffing and shaking his head. He turned away from the duo and walked away, muttering insults under his breath.

Billy smirked down at Jennifer tauntingly before turning and following after Eric, Tommy right behind him.

*

Ugh I hate Eric😤

But love badass Jenny😍

Also, in case you guys aren't sure what the "Like a Virgin" dress is, here's a pic.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 145 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES Β© voidvaleska
4.5K 300 19
ᴱᡛᡉⁿ α΅—Κ·α΅’ Κ·α΅’Κ³Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ ᡃᡖᡃʳᡗ, ᡗʰᡉ ˒ᡘⁿ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡐᡒᡒⁿ ʷⁱˑˑ ᡃˑʷᡃʸ˒ ʳᡉᡃˑⁱᡍⁿ. 0:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 α΄Ία΄Όα΅‚ ᴾᴸᴬᡞᴡᴺᴳ : π€π’π“π‘πŽππŽπŒπ˜ ~ 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘒...
6.8K 340 21
DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY. stranger things / season 1 - 5 steve harrington x fem!oc eleven x fem!oc r...
107K 3.1K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc