err0r oneshots

By namescape

Y know The tittle Just a bunch of err0r one-shots and stories because I can They're mostly stories but somet... More

Daycare
Prophet
Psychiatric
True Judgment
Log 90
Flowerbed
Truce.
Recovery
The Brave, The Bold, and the Fool
What is Mine
"New Life"
Taken in
A LOVEly pair
Something Well Deserved
Little Ducklings
POW
VOID
BACK DEMON!!
Siblings
Child's Play
She missed
ittybitty
Ruins
Imagery
Happy
Heaven
TW: Panic Attack
SOUL
REST
Possession
Perfect
Star Pupil
ANTI-VOID
Missing
Grieving
Sacrifices
Sacrifies ll
Sacrifices |||
Safe
Hug
HAPPY (maybe) BIRTHDAY
Nom nom
Cooking

Our Home

518 20 4
By namescape

[ 7146 words TOTAL **before editing

THIS is a failed version of "What is Mine"

But i didn't want to delete, what i'm now seeing as treasure, also cause it's 7000+ words soo

Back then I would've lost my mind ]

[TW : committing ]

—————

His life wasn't the greatest. Forced to watch his universe be destroyed before his sockets and straight into a job he never wanted. Beaten everyday for trying to carry a few million people from their inevitable death in the void. And left for dust. Great life. He made friends who somewhat cared about him, getting him to do normal stuff. Things he no longer needed to survive but he did enjoy eating chocolate as one of his friends, Cross, called it. Blue also made him feel like he was a normal monster, considering his circumstances and the fact he wasn't a normal Monster, Blue was the best Friend that was just a great friend. He taught him a lot of things and made his life slightly bearable.

Slightly

Despite his friends, his life still sucked and was hard. The small positives in his life weren't enough to outweigh the negatives and he was pushed over the edge with an attack that included basically the entire Multiverse attacking him nonstop. A week passed before he finally collapsed, tired and bleeding. He's had many restless...centuries so being tired isn't anything new. Magic is also the same as running out of such a powerful Magic type would be bad and not beneficial when it came to destroying. But nonetheless, his reserves wore thin and he collapsed.

A cry of victory grew from the opposing side and he was trapped under the supervision of the Star Sanses. The Stars were the Main Trio of Multiversal protectors that included; The Creator, Ink, The Guardian of Positivity, Dream, and the Original UnderSwap Sans, Blue. Why a Sans variant would join this powerful Trio some don't know, but with the stamina of a Papyrus and the power of a Sans, the Swap variants are rather strong. Of course still being a lower power level than a Guardian or God but stronger than most variants. Not the Original or the judges of the universe but. Y'know. Still pretty strong.

The Trio had come to a decision to hold him in a strong enough cell that would hold him. As they discussed along with The Council, which was of every Original universes' judge, he was under a multitude of blue bones, regular bones, vines, knives, and paint. Believing it would stop him.

If this was a few years ago. It would.

It's pretty fascinating how people can adapt. As to think that he had a fear of touch, something that he is met with on a daily basis only to fear it. His SOUL, overwhelmed by the amount of things happening and being added on a daily basis, just couldn't take the added physical contact. Most people avoid their fear and they have a good reason to. Unless it's a common occurrence in their life. He was hit, punched, and pushed multiple times during his 'job', a fear of something that is to be expected will get in the way. Eventually the touches didn't hurt as badly as everything else and just faded into something he is barely aware of. It doesn't bother him anymore and while some would congratulate him on overcoming his fear, or just beat the fear back into him, it's just another barrier passed in order to do something necessary. If given the choice to be touched or even a simple handshake, he wouldn't take it. He'd rather destroy without touching anyone.

As for avoiding the many Magic attacks. Well... adaptation. The reason he wasn't moving was because this was considered rest to him. A peace before the storm thing. It was nice not having to worry about someone trying to kill you as they already did. Both in a sort of metaphorical and physical sense. Maybe even something philosophical, like the slow and eventual death of his sanity and mind. Or what's left of it. Yes he's being constantly impaled by fogien objects, but again. Eons of doing this job, have made him desensitized to torture like this. Taking a breath once he heard The Council come to a decision and glitched a bit before teleporting out of the magic holding attacks. Standing fully, he noticed he lost a hand and a few ribs which wasn't uncommon. At least in his job type. The Council and Star trio noticed and Ink grabbed his brush. He knew this would happen. Both of them did.

Despite his memory failing him many many times, you aren't around as long as he is without learning a thing or two. At least physically and gut wise. He just knows when a universe is being destroyed and when to take his paints as well as what emotion they give. As for attacks he uses both physical and Magical both used by Broomie and his own bones. As mentioned his memory is shit. How he remembers his c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ ĝ̸̤į̸̕v̴̟̿ȅ̴̹n̷̝̈́ job is a mystrery. Nonetheless how to fight or his friends over foes, yet he's something of a miracle. Especially with his case of being SOULless. He lacks emotions and it's hard for him to understand people so he takes his paints. Oh Right. those... they can both be for emotions and as magic attacks thrown from his paintbrush named Broomie by him. They give him the sense of a SOUL.

As for Ê̶̯̑̐r̷̪̭̉͗̆r̷̫͐̎͠O̴͙̖̳̿̚Ŗ̷̈́̇͛͜'̶̛̹͇̾͜ş̸̗̒͒͛ situation, he looked at his opposers with little interest and ignored his multiple missing bones. How could he still have his bones if losing them is a common occurrence. Simple answer: Regeneration given but the glorious and loving Deity of F*** like all the other amazing abilities he has. He should be REAL grateful that he got the attention of a deity. REAL GRATEFUL for this opportunity of a lifetime. Given the bLE$$|nG that some wish to have.

Ink attacked with blue paint as a means to restrain Error and many other attacks followed. Many Monsters, and some Humans put in there, were there and were rightfully exhausted but that's why there were way more than most thought were needed  So there were on site reinforcements. The attacks fell towards Error, forcing him to dodge them to the best of his ability with his injuries. After multiple dodges and skipped turns, dizziness got to him and he paused to regan what little sight he had. Teleporting to a more destroyed place in this near white void that was Ink's plan, he steadied his head to refocus his eye lights and once the world wasn't spinning and his head wasn't being split open he looked to the battlefield.

Blasters, Bones, vines, knives, paint, fireballs, liquids, and technical attacks all hit Error knocking him to the ground once again. Ink jumped down onto Error's ribs and looked down at him.

"It's over Error. Just give up"

"...i GA\/3 u^P 4 L0_nG t!m3 ag0 iNKb\oT"

"Then why haven't you stopped destroying?!"

"..."

"Quiet. Again" Ink stood up, still on his ribs, raised his arm above his head. Two inky blasters were summoned above him along with thousands of others each readying their lazers. "Any last words Destroyer." Ink didn't expect or want any last words; it was more of something that people say when they're cocky enough to think they've won.

"...i w0ULD r4aTHE7 k|\\ mYS3LF tH4N g1vE U tHE sATisfaC[tion[ oF ki\\-1NG m3<"

Opening a portal underneath him he fell into a portal leading to the closest access point to the void.

OuterTale

While most universes have some access leading to the void, that being the CORE of the universes if they take place in the Underground. OuterTale is a unique universe where the Monster race is banished to another planet rather than the Underground. The void of space is quite literally THE VOID. Not many people know about the capabilities of the void as Humans believe to be space. Not even Monsters as their lack of scientists and scientific technology as they were sent to space before scientific advancements were made. All that was known about the void was that there was a s̸c̵i̵e̶n̷t̶i̶s̷t̶ ̴t̵h̷a̷t̷ ̴f̸e̸l̴l̵ ̸i̸n̶t̶o̴ ̴t̷h̷e̷ ̵v̸o̴i̸d̴ ̶ ̷̜̓a̷n̸̮̎d̵̊ ̶̫͝w̶̭̎a̴̰͒s̸͍̏ ̸̯̾ǹ̴͙ĕ̶̲v̷̥͐e̶͈̓r̷̻̈́ ̸̧́h̶̫͌e̵̱͂ȁ̸̢r̸̿͜d̵̜̑ ̸̤̄ȯ̶͎r̷̼͆ ̸̧̓s̸̳̾ṕ̵̩o̵̤͊k̸̮͝ę̷͘ň̶̠ ̶̗̋o̴̰͐f̵̪̒ ̶̡̐e̷̘̚v̷̨͛ė̸̠r̴̫̐ ̷͖͑a̴̲̐g̷̟͂ȧ̴͚i̷̤̔n̷̖͊.̵̨̀ ̵̞͛I̶̝͑t̶͕̓ ̶̛̬w̷̩͛a̵͍͝s̸͇͛ ̶̛̦l̴̲͊ī̴̩k̵̞͒ė̸̼ ̸̲̒h̶̡͗e̵̖̐ ̸̯͠ ̸̩̊d̸͚͂i̸͉͆s̸̘̀ȧ̸̘p̸̹͗p̷̧̈́ę̴̍a̵͉͒r̷̝͊e̷͉͘d̷͙͗ ̷̳̅f̸͓̽r̶̝̕ŏ̷̩m̵̟͌ ̷̘͐t̵͕̆h̵̗̍ẽ̸̠ ̸͉̓ȗ̴͕n̴̨͋i̶̯͘ṽ̶͖e̷̻͘r̷͖͊s̸̯̈́e̶̒. The void killed those who dared to step foot in it.

Nonetheless, kids in Outerale are taught to be careful around the edges and to NOT take any risks playing near the void.

Error's portal went straight into the void.

Ink, being on top of Error, jumped using him as a base to lift himself further above the portal and onto safe land while pushing Error through the portal. After on the safety of land Ink looked down at the pitch black portal that led to the void with no emotions. The blasters above him were desummond and sighs were heard from the Monsters and a few Humans in the crowd.

"Is he gone?"

"Is it actually over?"

Small and short conversations could be heard throughout the crowd. Most believed this was the end. The Destroyer is gone! There's no fear of infinite death! I say infinite as RESETS by the Player allowed previously dusted Monsters or Humans to come back to life. An infinite death would be the full destruction of their universe. Which is what Error did. And now he's gone.

Dream slid down the crater to meet with Ink. The portal that Error went through had closed leaving Ink to stare at a now empty floor. Dream stood next to Ink in silence allowing Blue to also follow Dream into the crater and look at Error's burial. It might as well have been his burial as he's...Dead.

"...Ink? You Okay?" Dream's a fucking empath, he doesn't feel any happienes or sadisfaciton coming from his friend lilke he originally thought he'd feel after the defeat of the Destroyer.  The lack of emotions was worrying.

"He's dead."

"Yeah, I Mean, That Looked Like The Void"

"..." Ink looked to the side before turning towards Dream with a grin "Right. Well all we have to do is deal with your brother and the multiverse will be safe" and proceeded to make his way up to officially announce it to the crowd that helped the ambush. Dream looked at Ink before glancing at Blue who was still looking at where Error disappeared.

"Are You Okay?"

Blue didn't respond for a while just staring at the ground before speaking "He Killed Himself" He looked at Dream "This Was Basically A Suicide. A We Watched."

Dream didn't speak after Blue's possible truth remark and the two were left in silence. Dream took a breath before responding "I...Don't...Know How To Respond... To That...And I Don't Think Anything I Say Would Help You, But I Can Help You Recover. Seeing Someone...Commit Is Never A Pleasant Sight To See. Especially If You Knew Them"

"...If This Is About My 'Stockholm Syndrome' It's Not That—" Blue argued.

"I Understand Your More Positive Feelings Towards Error And While I May Not Understand Them I'm Willing To Help" Dream stood his ground facing Blue and hovering his hand over Blue's shoulder. Not touching it, eventually putting it down to his side. Blue looked to be having mixed feelings on Dream's words, scrunching his shoulders away from Dream and walking back up the crater. Now listening to the outside of the crater there were cheers and shouts of happiness along with some sounds of open portals. Dream looked towards where Error's previous portal was and made his way up the crater, following Blue and taking in the positive feelings.

                     [ — || — ]

There was nothing in the void. No light, no sound, no feeling. It was silent and rather peaceful in Error's opinion. Some might also point out the immense pain that came with being in the void. People have said that the void will tear you to your atoms and then continue until you've basically become the void. Despite there being no feeling that's more of Error's description of it. There's no difference when it comes to him, he's felt worse so feeling next to nothing is relaxing. He's gotten breaks before, short breaks as considered by others but long enough breaks for him. Enough for him to think that he's being selfish but apparently for someone like him he deserves the break.

Floating or falling or having already met a sorta of ground to the void, nonetheless he felt more relaxed than he's ever felt before. He closed his eyes and relaxed more into what felt like the embracement of the void before a soft voice echoed around him.

*  ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡. 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔄𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔢𝔰 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔪 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔶. 𝔈𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱...𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢. ℑ𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱. 𝔖𝔬 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔜𝔒𝔘 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔐𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢. 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔐𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥. 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔣 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱. 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 𝔦𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔖𝔒𝔘𝔏.

[ Hello child. Greatest Apologies I could not come to your aid sooner but speaking to you in your realm would not assist you in any way. Especially with how closely related I am to Fate. I was to assist you with healing and I understand that you may wish to rest...But the curse that Fate has on you is strong and removing it would certainly kill you without giving you your deserved second chance. It would be an unfair punishment. So I am giving you this second chance, please use it to heal and be the person YOU want to be in this new Multiverse. Your original Multiverse if you'd like the truth. Fate is cruel but I am willing to be the better half of it. Even if it mean the fall of many for the freedom of one suffering SOUL. ]

As if it couldn't get any darker, Error felt his consciousness slip away from him.

                      [ — || — ]

That disembodied voice said they would HELP. An empty promise maybe? They did say they were related to F*** so, most likely. But they also mentioned a Multiverse. Multiversal theory is talked about as often as scientist Humans talk about it. Especially the judges with their conformed alternate universe theory, so the possibility of something bigger being out there is highly possible. Stupid curious shits making school harder.
[ I don't need to learn about 6.23 x 10^23 for some Molarity shit! ]. But still. His own Multiverse? Is that like his own universe? He didn't even belong to the Multiverse he was in? Did he fall into the void before? Or did F*** have something to do with it?

So the void is no longer certain death, more like no death and just another form of transportation. Only through Multiveres? Or maybe the voice was lying and this is just an unpopular universe.

Maybe the Murder Time Trio could go diving in the void. This seems like a random AU so it'd be a fun game they'd probably make and play every now and then. 'Hey let's void hop! First to get a Swap AU gets Cross' chocolate stash!' or something like that. A very faint smile made its way onto Error's skull when he thought of that. The gang was really a bunch of children. Not just mentally wise but compared to Error, and probably Nightmare, they were basically children.

Hearing hurried footsteps approaching him, he pushed himself up and onto his feet. Looking towards Snowdin he didn't wait to have the residents find him, booking it into the surrounding forest.

Coming from Snowdin were two baby bones who were wearing a pale green hospital gown. And only that. They were bare footed with the taller running ahead while holding the smaller more toddler skeleton. The taller one looked behind them and looked forward and at the sentry station. They stopped and breathed heavily trying to catch their breaths and seemed curious about the station and walked towards it cautiously before heavy moving amour and barks filled the air behind the two.

Their sockets expanded in fear and they made their way towards the cliff that they were possibly unaware of. Error watched as the possible Sans of this AU ran towards the cliff blindly. The Sans seemed to notice the cliff and stopped suddenly, the small skeleton behind him pushing him a bit more towards the pit. The Sans quickly pushed them back to the snow. Nearly squishing the smaller. The taller recovered the smaller from behind him and looked into the endless cliff. Looking behind them they looked at each other with worry, yes the small Papyrus seemed to understand what was happening. The Sans looked towards the forest and noticed someone in the forest. A dark skeleton with red sockets in the trees.

He covered and curled over the Papyrus as a measure to protect him and continued to stare at the dark skeleton.

Error noticed their stares and then heard the barks and clanking armor that the young brothers seemed to also notice and fear. The smaller hurriedly stood up and looked at the howls then to Error. Hesitantly, the Sans made his way towards the forest and Error continued to keep eye contact with him.

Once he was somewhat close to Error, He bent down and grabbed both skellys and booked it deeper into the forest. The brothers were in a small shock not moving and the Papyrus looked at his brother in question as yes that was possible for a toddler, while the Sans looked back at where they were and saw a white dog in armor and on its hind legs arriving near the cliff.

Error jumped up into the trees and onto the branches once he thought he was far enough. Properly balancing himself on the study by sort of thin branch he looked at the brothers to make sure they're okay.

. "︎︎🕆︎💣...︎☟︎✋?" [ Um...Hi? ]

"︎︎︎︎👌✌︎👌✌︎👌︎🕆!" The Papyrus spoke giving his own opinion on the situation. Mostly babbles.

Error looked down at the brothers, making the Sans scared and covering his brother up still staring at Error.

"︎︎✋'︎💣 ︎💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡, ︎👌︎🕆︎❄ ︎🕈︎☟︎⚐ ✌︎☼︎☜ ︎✡︎⚐︎🕆 ︎✋︎☞ ︎✋ ︎💣✌︎✡ ✌︎💧︎😐?" [ I'm sorry, but who are you if I may ask? ]. The papyrus huffed and crossed his arms being ignored of his very useful information.

"Itz OKAy/?" Error questioned. He wasn't sure what the sans had said as he's not very fluent in Wingdings. The two looked up at Error, confusion shone in their eye lights. "︎☟︎☜ ︎💧︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎👎 ︎💧︎❄✌︎❄︎✋︎👍︎✡" [ He sounds staticy ] the Sans told his brother, the Papyrus smack his brothers checks. Obviously agreeing.

"︎🕈︎☜ ︎👎︎⚐︎☠'︎❄ ︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄✌︎☠︎👎 ︎✡︎⚐︎🕆 ︎💧︎✋︎☼..." [ We don't understand you sir... ]

Of course they don't understand him, they're speaking Wingding. Error doesn't speak or fully understand Wingdings but he knows a little. "...︎✡︎⚐︎🕆... ︎⚐︎😐✌︎✡?" [ ...You...Okay? ]

"︎︎⚐︎☟, ︎⚐︎😐✌︎✡...︎🕈︎☟︎⚐ ✌︎☼︎☜ ︎✡︎⚐︎🕆?" [ Oh, okay... Who are you? ]

Understanding a few parts, Error did his best to respond. "︎☠✌︎💣︎☜...Error" [ Name ]

"︎︎︎☠✌︎💣︎☜?︎🕆︎☟︎☟...︎✋︎❄'︎💧 ︎🗏 - ︎💧. ✌︎❄ ︎☹︎☜✌︎💧︎❄ ︎❄︎☟✌︎❄'︎💧 ︎🕈︎☟✌︎❄ ︎☟︎☜ ︎👍✌︎☹︎☹︎💧 ︎💣︎☜" [ Name? Uhh... It's 1 - S. At least that's what he calls me ]

"︎︎🕆︎☟︎☟...✌︎☹︎💧︎⚐, ︎❄︎☟✌︎☠︎😐 ︎✡︎⚐︎🕆 ︎☞︎⚐︎☼ ︎☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎✋︎☠︎☝ ︎🕆︎💧 ︎☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣 ︎❄︎☟︎☜ ︎💣︎⚐︎☠︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎💧" [Uhh, Also thank you for helping us from the Monsters ] The Sans spoke, looking at Error's chest rather than his sockets. He seems rather shy for a Sans but there can't really be any judgment. Or any proper judgment by Error.

Error only got a few words from that including the 'Thank you' from the Sans so he nodded his head and looked below the branch he was currently standing on. Foot tracks could be seen in the snow around the tree. They were probably being led by a Greater dog since he's pretty sure they were talking while the royal guard was underneath them. Leaning on the tree behind him and sat down with the brothers still in his hold. "iM goNN4 [C] iF i cAN D0 somETHING" Error murmured under his breath, giving the brothers a slight warning despite the language barrier.

Opening a code box he found the characters of this universe

StoryShift Characters |

Moldbygg
Moldessa
Moldsmal
Muffet

Napstablook

Papyrus
Parsnik
Pyrope

Royal Guards [ The gay dudes in Hotlands that canonically go out later ]

Sans
Shyren
Snowdrake
Snowdrake's Mother
So Sorry

Papyrus 5 ATK —127 DEF
* Is too Young and naive to fully understand his previous situation
* Is cautious but rather curious about this new situation
* Hold him?

01001100011010010110111001100101

E X T R A     I N F O R M A T I O N
Is Younger then Subject 1 - S by 2 years
Created by WingDing Gaster
Papyrus Font
Monster Species; Skeleton
Cannot see very well
01001100011010010110111001100101

Sans 1 ATK —1 DEF
* Curiosity kills those who aren't careful, fortunately he is quite cautious
* Very persistent with his opinions but is willing to listen

01001100011010010110111001100101
E X T R A     I N F O R M A T I O N
Is the Older of subject 2 - P by 2 years
Created by WingDing Gaster
Comic Sans Font
Monster Species; Skeleton
Is not good with communication or social cues
Is rather smart for a Monster their age
Is good at observation
Vision in his right socket is nearly gone due to an incident
01001100011010010110111001100101

——

Changing a few numbers that involved this language barrier, Error closed the window and looked at the 2, so they're event brothers. Or at least didn't consider each other brothers. The Papyrus looked curious about the window and seemed like he wanted to ask about it but didn't. The sans was playing with his phalanges while looking around every now and then.

"cAN U unDERstAND mE< n0W?" Error asked, startling the two making them look towards him.

"pffft—" The Papyrus answered. Right so it possibly worked. The sans nodded. Right, it did work.  Error messed with their code allowing Monster to understand them and them to understand Monsters. It would take them a while to understand Monster so consider this a small cheat. The Papyrus didn't seem to notice the different speech though. Probably best.

"Right we\\, pROPER introDUCT1ons. I'm err0R"

"Oh...um... i'm 1 - S and this is
2 - P"

"... Ok4Y...th0SE  aREN/t rLLY nAM#S"

The papyrus somehow looked confused and the Sans glanced at Error and the smaller, holding him closer

"Then what are names?" The Sans asked

How to explain a name...That's a great question...

"wE\\...it/z wwHAT pEOP\e cAL\ yoU. lIK PP\ cALL Me eRROR"

"Oh. well...He calls me 1 - S and my he calls him 2 - P"

"...I like your name" The Sans continued looking at Error, he was still playing with his phalanges but looked a bit confident in his statement

"...mY nam3 iS n0T a n!cE 1"

"Well I like it"

"rIGHt..."

Looking around, Error saw that the Royal Guard was nowhere near, or so he assumed, so he jumped down from his branch with the brothers in hand. If they were being hunted down by the Royal guards, and they have these green gowns then this is a Handplates universe where the brothers escaped earlier. They're unusually taken in by Asgore, the Shopkeeper, or live in the streets until the eventual real story arc continues. Nonetheless he made a portal to the Anti-Void or at least attempted to, there was no portal to a white void instead, a field of trees and grass surrounded a giant brown house that looked rather homely. Looking into the portal Error grew suspicious but the brothers looked interested in the Portal and the landscape on the other side.

Tensely sighing, Error made his way cautiously into the portal and touched the grass now below him

And then fell through another.

                     [ — || — ]

Entering the void once more Error and the brothers were left to endlessly fall or float or whatever the void makes you feel. He clung to the brothers tightly wrapping himself around them as they began screaming from the pain of being torn apart from their coding. His non-existent ears were filled with their pained screams and he looked around. Or he thought he was looking around, it was just a pitch black void surrounding them and he wasn't sure if they had any color to them as his mind was hazy.

Another entity's presence was felt around them, or Error. He's pretty sure the brothers are in too much pain to notice the presence.

* 𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕹𝕰𝕰𝕯𝕰𝕯 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊.

[ I hope you understand that I couldn't just let you leave even if I wanted you to be somewhere better. You are better off in a place where you're NEEDED rather than some random place where you're just another universe.  You're just making your immortal Life harder than it needs to be ]

Error recognized the voice, but there were some changes. It sounded more serious, like Ink without his paints. Looking around to try and find the voice before his consciousness went out like a light.

Waking up to the blinding whiteness of the Anti-Void wasn't pleasant. Feeling the two extra bodies on top of him made him look down in concern. The two brothers were laying on his ribs unconscious. Error sat up, holding the small brothers who snuggled into each other, and looked around the Anti-Void. It was just how he last left it, his blue strings hanging from the ceiling holding the countless Human SOULs from every AU he's previously destroyed. Sighing as what exactly happened caught up to him. He was taken to what was possibly another Multiverse and then taken back to his personal Hell with two small skeletons by some higher power.

What sense does that— Actually his life never made sense in the first place there'd be no reason to try and fit sense into it.

Closing his sockets he let himself fall back to the white ground with a slight grunt and just relax before he has to live the real reality.

Waking up in a white place was terrifying. Waking up after experiencing pain and feeling the after effects would cause one to scream.

That's what 2 - P did once he woke, startling both his brother and the dark skeleton awake.

"Hey what's wrong?! It's okay! It's okay!" 1 - S comforted, having a few stray tears coming down his sockets while he held 2 - P by his shoulders. The taller skeleton looked worried but didn't seem to know how to deal with this situation. 2 -P had tears falling down his sockets and coughed while trying to hold back his cries. Something touched his check, getting his attention and making him look at what did.

A doll that wore a rainbow scarf and an open thin blue jacket that had small bumps on their head and long ears that reached their shoulders. 2 -P looked at the doll in confusion as did his brother, the doll moved its arm to wip 2 - P's tears away. There were blue strings holding the doll which lead to the skeleton controlling it with his phalanges.

"ARE U oKAY/ n0W?"

2 -P breathed a shaky breath before leaning more into his brother who held him closer, looking around the white void.

"Where are we?" 1 - S questioned Error, he didn't know how to tell the brothers about this situation. He's not very knowledgeable in most normal things so taking care of little bones is way out of his league. While trying to think about how to explain this situation, 2 - P grabbed the StoryShift Asriel and looked at it closely. The details on the Asriel were rather simple enough for him to get enough details. 2 - P looked calm with the doll and looked at the blurred blue strings on the doll. He seemed content

"oKAY sO, wE"re in—@T mY plACE. WHICH-> iS REa\\y dANgerOUS sO iLL haV# 2 ta>KE U 2 to a safER aU—"

"No."

2 - S interrupted Error while looking down at the Shift doll his brother was holding. "I like it here. Well not here here but, I like it here with you" He looked at his brother "He got us away from the doctor which is what we wanted. So you're safe" He said looking back at Error

"1 aM n\oT sAf3"

"Yes you are"

"nO iM—"

"YaYayaya" 2 - P inputted, a very important and useful opinion in this conversation.

"there isn't much use in arguing with 2 - P, he's firm on his opinions" 1 - S revealed looking  proud at that fact. 2 - P was very persistent.

Error looked hesitant but just sighed in defeat, "aL>r1gh+ U wiN yA liTTle tERR0r" He smiled, it was nice to have something to smile about.

"You asked about our names before. Could we get some names if ours aren't names?" 1 - S continued

"U waNT 2 p1cK- A n4ME 4 uR[seLF]?"

"I don't know any names" 1 - S mentioned "Do you know any names?" 2 - P shook his skull negatively as if understanding the question perfectly. Also having the doll in his mouth, biting at it. The subjects looked at each other then to Error. He looked surprised that they'd come to that conclusion. "oH, nO. iM NOt g00D @ nam[ING[ th1ngZ"

"You seem really smart. And you know what names are"

"Pfft—" the small papyrus spat

Ohh, why did he even interact with these two children. Now his life is filled with constant forced Destruction AND taking care of children. He could give them to Nightmare but he couldn't just drop Children, children onto him. That'd put them in more danger.

Were they even in any danger?

Sighing, like he's done millions of times before, and tried to think of something to name the terrors. Naming them Sans or Papyrus would be trivial with the countless universes so naming them something different?

"...$EVen...& tEN...?"

What kind of names are those?!

"nO [k]NO, jUS+..."

Naming children was hard.

"dO U 2o hAVE s0meTHIng tHAT u'd LIke t0 |B| nAMED aFTE7?"

The two seemed to be in thought at the question before the Sans spoke, "I want to be named after you"

...Just more surprises huh?

"OH no, u d0nT wA[N]t 2 B naMEd sOMEth1ng After>> Me"

"No I wanna be named after you!"

"1 doN"T... yA knOW wat. f1nE" Error placed the 2 on his lap and thought to himself, staring at the void ahead of him, trying to think of names that could relate to his. His name was originally an insult AND basically means mistake. There's mistake , fallacy, Miccalculation, Delusion, Fault, flaw. Many options basically. They all mean mistake or have some relation to it. An invaild Error he is...

Wait.

"okAY." pointing to the Sans,
"nU\\" looking towards the Papyrus, "v01D. h4PP[Y]? YA goT ur naME$"

The newly named children looked to be awestruck at their new names. Null seemed happy and hugged the Shift Asriel and his brother. Void also seemed rather happy and hugged his brother back. Error looked at the two brothers and just seemed calmer. The calm before the storm honestly. Actually It was a surprise that Ink hasn't been mass creating after his death. Are they really celebrating?

*

Nevermind.

Well it could've been a few weeks, not only with the void travel time but also with the Anti-Void's wack timezone. Summoning strings he made a hammock picking up the brothers he placed them in it. "aL>right i nEEd 2 d0 sOme|thing] thIZ. iLL d0 m7 be$T To gEt baCK [as] sOOn AS possILe"

"Where are you going?"

"oUT>"

"...More specific?"

"...DesTR)Y1nG 4 tHE beTT37menT of the mULTIVERSE"

"..."

"What's the multiverse?"

"I[']ll expLa1n l8er"

And He left.

Entering an AU, OuterSwap to be specific, Error began his destruction. It was— unfortunately— like he never left, staring from the Ruins, or ruined spacecraft as some called it, and moving to Stardin, Starfall, Deadlands, and New Home. [ so if you look up the hottest thing in the universe not only is it you but it's a dead star being around 25 times hotter than the temperature of the Sun's surface which is hot. Hence DeadLands in place of HotLands ] Eventually Ink came around the end of Starfall and saw Error killing a Shyrein.

"Are you kidding me?" Ink seemed pissed. Error didn't think he'd take any of his red paint as there'd be no reason to but apparently that hasn't changed. "What are you—EVERYONE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"wELL su7pRIse i sti\\ cAN"t dIE..."

"BLUE felt like shit when you KILLED yourself infront of EVERYONE, Suicide isn't something to joke about!"

"..."

"WHAT IS WITH YOU AND BEING QUIET?!"

Ink flung red paint at Error who dodged and rushed towards Deadlands, Ink following close behind. Turning into a liquid, Ink quickly caught up to Error flinging himself onto Error and solidifying to punch him in the skull. Error stopped once Ink was on his back and tried to get him off, Ink's height compared to Error's was a great advantage for either party. Error's able to output and hold more Magic and cover more ground while Ink can be more stealthier and a harder target. Ink being on Error's back was harder for him to get hit also him liquefying, moving every so often, and using small doses of paint in his hits. Error summoned bones from the ground to hit Ink who was hitting his skull, but Ink jumped off him making the bones go through Error's skull. Moving out of the bones, Error looked towards Ink and hit him with Broomie and threw him off behind him and teleported to Deadlands. Ink recovered and followed throwing paint as a means to restrain Error.

Being near the Lab Error destroyed the door to see the Undyne of this AU with a small remote and once she saw him she pressed the button. She dusted a second after but the button's effect did come into play. Getting rid of the Gravity. Error began floating up, slightly losing his balance before grabbing the remote with his strings and pressing the button. Nothing happened.

- 427

Spinning after the attack he straightened himself out and saw ink also floating but having more control over it. Showoff. Teleporting out of the situation, Error found himself outside but only then realized that he'd float onto the ends of space or back into the void without anything above him. He looked around him and saw the other monsters in the Napstaton Plaza also floating and looking confused. Teleporting would be his best form of transportation at this point but he could also use his strings.

Strings it is.

Ink eventually caught up with Error who was making it towards New Home. Physical attacks would have to make due as his paint didn't work. The Undyne of this AU had turned off some gravity signal that the Monsters here had apparently made instead of their Magic adapting like in OuterTale or the Original OuterSwap. Or maybe they found a way to control gravity here. Either way at least Ink's got some experience with floating. When he saw Error he quickly made his way towards him, he seemed to be struggling but with the help of his strings he had more control as he was closer to the ground. Being right behind Error, he pulled out Broomie and smacked Error's skull, sending Error into the ground. Error looked up as ink painted a rock to help propel him towards Error slamming into Error's ribs. Error grabbed Ink and slammed him into the ground above him, Ink turned to liquid to avoid the impact making the ink floating up and out of Error's grasp and turned back into Ink.

Error straightened himself as he started to float up and made his way through New Home. Or he would if Ink didn't throw a vial of paint on him and putting him into a headlock and trying to dislocate his skull

"lET G0 You [little SH[!]T"

"MAYBE IF YOU TALKED MORE I WOULD KNOW THAT YOU'D WANT ME TO LET GO!"

They fight like children...

Summoning a Blaster each, the two fired at each other, Ink at Error's back and Error at Ink's. Ink's blaster is more focused on capture as it solidifies on contact while Error's is attack focused. The two Gods dodge their attacks making them collide with Ink's blaster solidifying into some wall with Error's still firing. The two were pushed away from each other and Ink started advancing to Error before he teleported further away.

"Stop running Error! If that's even you!" Ink yelled making his way to Error

"Oh nO ex1$tEntiaL crISIs plZ" Error mumbled under his breath, as he grabbed as many Monsters with his strings and crushed their SOULs while pulling himself forward further through New Home. Making his way through New Home, he finished off the Monsters and made his way over to Queen Toriel who accepted her fate. She seemed to be filled with immense guilt as the body of the Human floated near the ceiling.

Ookay...

After dusting the Queen, Error was slammed to the ground by an inky blaster as the ink solidified, trapping him for a few seconds. The seconds being taken as Ink smashed Broomie onto Error's back. Pushing himself up, Error summoned bones from above which were promptly shot down at Ink, Error teleporting from underneath Ink to a corner of the castle as the bones fell.

Bringing up a window it showed;

OuterSwap #034

REVMRVRF    RVhJVA=

Pressing Delete, Error exited through his pixelated white portal.

There wasn't much to do in the Anti-Void. Void and Null had been put in a hammock hanging from an unknown height as they passed time by playing with some of the multiple dolls near them. It seemed Error had lowered some of the dolls close to them, they just had to be careful about how far they reached. The two made small scenes and at times one of them would throw a question or two about their situation or past life. Null asking the questions and Void answering them in babbles. They were both happy that they're out of the Lab but at least they weren't as restricted as they were now, being somewhat squished together by whatever gravitational pull the Anti-Void had. Not that they minded each others' company.

Out of a portal fell Error. Somehow more of his bones were missing than when they first met him with his coat being torn and having red, blue, orange, and yellow faded stains that could've been there before but now are even more prominent. There was a red liquid that could be seen slowly dripping from his hunched over body as he stumbled into the Anti-Void. Null and Void looked down at Error in concern, his body just looked bad.

"Do you think he's okay?"

"Abu—"

"Yeah...Probably not"

Error was indeed. Not fine. Destroying 5 AUs would'n've taken so long BEFORE his attempt to leave through the void, but now with Ink's rage he's somehow better and making Error's life more of a hell. Straightening up and breathing heavily and cleaned his face with one hand being tired of just the five universes he destroyed. Maybe that break wasn't worth it if FIVE universes were too much. Or maybe because he's tired. Maybe some mental stuff that Nightmare has in the library.

" E R R O R"

Feeling something crawling on his back, Error turned around and was immediately grabbed by the others tentacles.

"What The H E L L Have You Been Doing After You Come Back After Your Little STUNT?! You Had Everyone WORRIED!" Nightmare cried pulling Error close to him and hugging him tightly being aware of his injuries. Error looked at Nightmare as he hugged him tighter, he returned the hug. It lasted what felt like a while before Nightmare pulled Error away and kept his hands on the other's shoulders.

"Now...Back To My Question. WHERE. THE FUCK. WERE YOU?!" Nightmare continued, looking worried and pissed.

"I wAS g0NE...4 a whILE"

"Yeah, I'm Sure Killing Yourself In Front Of Everyone Was 'Disappearing' To You. Blue Said You Fell Into THE VOID Of All Places! You Had Us Worried And We Were Devastated And I Understand Your Case With The Whole Destroying AUs, But We Were Still Worried About You!"

"o[kAY] iM reaLLY soRRy buT thI[v]NG$ cAME uP & n0W im bACK"

"Yeah After Committing And Jumping Into The Void Like Any Normal Monster Does Every WEEK!"

"okAY n1ghT i UndeRST4ND & IM sor—"

"Brrrr, ABABAH!"

Looking up the two Gods saw a small papyrus falling out of a hanging hammock, Error moved to catch the small Papyrus successfully catching him.

"bABABA"

"...yOUR a pa1n INvv TH3 A$[] u K-NOW tH4+?"

"...You Want To Explain This"

"Uhh—"

"Voi—AHH"

Another small Sans fell from the sky where the small Papyrus fell from. Closing his eyes Null waited for the eventual impact but instead felt a sinking feeling in his gut. Peaking his eyes open he saw an upside down heart surrounded by Blue. He was slowly put into Errors' hold next to Void who tried to snatch the heart before it went back inside his rib cage.

"Right...You Have Two" Nightmare continued

"I...hAVE NO expL1n4tIOn 4 thisV" Error admitted

"...Oh I'm Still Pissed At Your Attempt, Expect Some Repremants For Your Actions"

"aCtion>s... hOLD on 1/M n0T—"

"What Are Your Names Little Ones" Nightmare asked the 2 newcomers, ignoring Error who was holding them.

"Uhh... I'm Null...And this is Void" Null introduced also ignoring Error.

"bBBbbBbb" Papyrus inputted getting an understanding looked from Nightmare

"Right Your Father Is A Numbskull"

"n1ghT—wAIT 1'm nO+—"

"Right! Well I'm Sure Being Raised, Nonetheless Just Living, In This White Void Is Healthy. Why Don't We Go To My Place"

"..."

"I'll Take Your Silence As A Yes."

Error rolled his eyes and opened a portal to Nightmare's residence. His residence hasn't changed. Still the dark color scheme and fancy furniture with the living room being the first thing you see coming in. 2 couches and 1 seat in front of a flat screen all having a few pillows and a thin blanket along the back side of the seat. A carpeted staircase near the back leading to the second floor and another hallway leading to extra rooms and the back side of the house. The kitchen could be seen through a doorless entrance where it also led to the dining room and pantry. Both rooms were rather large and spacious, enough for the child-like adults and for the King of Negativity to live in peacefully.

"...1 d!n'T gR3ATLy IMPaCT U ALL. eVERY+H1nG iS f1N3"

"There's No Usual Destruction. Everyone Really Looked Up To You" Nightmare walked towards the kitchen, getting something ready for the other occupants of the house and the new ones. "And It's Not Everyday You Hear About A Love One Committing" While the others had killed in their life, accidentally or for a purpose, there's the sliver of guilt and morality that comes with one's first kill. While they're used to it, it doesn't help that they once again lost a loved one.

So they all had troubling pasts. And they're all living under the same roof, somehow. And living together was nice, especially with Nightmare who was something of a therapist. Everyone understood and knew each other's story. It was better than whatever the Stars could provide. They'd be murders in the face of a multitude of judges, most likely being killed as their punishment. Horror would have the easiest punishment due to his lack of EXP, but their bias will either send him to death or won't cover their eyes and he'll be sent back to his AU. Which would be considered an easy solution to them, but be detrimental to the skeleton. His AU, which was the only inhabited AU out of the bunch, was set in a never-ending hunger after a neutral run. He's slowly made his way towards eating normally but there are still some hiccups.

Everyone else would probably be sentenced to death.

Either way, they all treat each other with respect of some kind. And that includes Error.

Following Nightmare into the kitchen, it was still the same as when he last visited. The same near black purple and white tiles lining the floor with a wooden table able to fit 10 people with another entrance leading to the kitchen which was large in itself with multiple ovens, stoves and other kitchen electronics along with a walk-in pantry and freezer. Nightmare seemed to have been in the middle of cooking someone since he pulled a few pies out of the oven, and they looked to have been cooking for a while.

"I'm Sure Everyone Will Be Glad To Know You're Back" Nightmare looked back at Error and the children who seemed to take everything in. The group had tried to get Error back to a decent condition but his refusal for things like nutrition and sleep was constant making it hard for them to at least get his head on a pillow. "I'm Sure Your Little Ones Will Also Like It Here"

"But Don't Think You're Getting Out Of Anything I Have In Store For You Mr. I'm Gonna Kill Myself Then Come Back"

"...0kAY -SO- m1s<<TAk# oNv m7 p@R+"

"Yes. A Big Mistake"

"WHy wOU\D [U] EV#N a$$Um3 thEY'R# |MY| k!D5?"

"...Well, Are They Not? Your Emotions Say Differently"

"THA>T dO3sn"T M34N YO_U sHOU\D 4$$uM#"

"Yes I'm Working On That. Boundaries And All"

Null was curiously looking around the huge complexion they found themselves in from his view in Error's arms. Void excitedly babled, looking around and attempting to walk and explore this place even more. Of course Null stopped him but he really wants to explore! The pair looked at the baked goods that the other brought out of the metal box and they looked better than what they were usually given back in the lab. Void babbled in excitement reaching for the pies. Null looked up at Error as if asking for permission. Error didn't eat, but most people weren't like him. Nightmare 'consumed' Negativity, so as long as there's Negativity he doesn't really have to eat. But he definitely does it more often than Error.

"Well They Seem Hungry. Unlike A Certain Skeleton" Nightmare glared at Error who stared back. The other wasn't terrifying... Y'know the King of Negativity who can bring out your greatest fears. He's got nothing on him. With nothing to fear, considering he's been through what is practically hell, there's not much he could use against him. Okay well maybe if he were to live every second of his past with the most unimaginable torture yes he'd be scared, mortified even. But who wouldn't?

"W|-|AT dO>? YO—U hA^3 aGA1n5+ mE<<?"

"Well, Everyone Should Be Coming Back Soon" Nightmare skillfully ignored the other

"wH<>ER3 aR# tH?E7?"

"Balancing The Multiverse Because Someone—"

"0|<AY  yoU/re p155ED I g3T I+"

"Rightfully So" The tension was high considering his situation, but Nightmare nonetheless opened and stepped through a portal. Null saw the weird door, filling his confusion.

"What's that?"

"WHa+?"

"The...the" The portal closed, closing in a small viwp. "...That"

"A P0R+4L"

"What does it do?"

"HeLp$ -u- g0>> PL4C3S"

"Can we go places?"

"...sURE" Error watched as another portal opened and a few skeletons hopped out with Nightmare following. Killer was the first to notice Error and the bittybones, his sockets widening in surprise and Horror noticed the 3 next, then Cross, Killer and finally Dust. There was silence before Horror, who's taller than a normal sans, barreled towards Error, pulling him in a bear hug. Followed by the others who engulfed him in his hug. The skellys were also involved in the hug, being squished alongside Error. The hug lasted a while before everyone diverted and Cross began to talk.

"What were you thinking?!" He shared what everyone was thinking. They were all rightfully devastated when they heard the news but now back, but he jumped into the void! How would anyone survive that?! "You had us all worried!"

"JU5T t|-|E PR3$$URE 0F... e\/3RYth1nG"

"You could've told us"

"We would've helped you"

Everyone really did care for him. Error didn't realize what exactly he was leaving by jumping in the void. If he were to do it again, he'd hesitate. But now he has 2 babybones and a forced job to take care of. Also maybe a few skeletons on his ass since he tried to off himself. And then came back. Totally normal.

"oh... little ones?" Horror asked, pointing to the kids in the other's arms. The brothers were recovering from the hug and looked at the big skeleton. Actually, all of them were big skeletons. Null tensed his shoulders and held Void closer. If Error trusted these skeletons then maybe they could trust them.

"I'm...Null"

"MMMmmmDA!"

With 2 kids in a house full of mostly murderers, this would be fun.

Over the coming weeks, Nightmare and his lackeys got to know about Null and Void. Most of them had taken care of their younger brothers so having Void and Null as the impressionable little ones in their house of mischief was something new and would probably cause problems in the future. The 2 skelly bones warmed up to the chaotic group, Void enjoying it more than Null considering his young age and Null's intelligence at a young age. Null stuck with Void, watching over him like he had before in the Lab. He wasn't as talkative but he was still a child, just very mature for his age, which the gang had assumed is around 4 - 6. Meaning that Void was around 2 - 4 years old, because most skeleton brother varients are 2 years apart. The 2 were different from the usual Handplates Timeline. Well, Handplates was thought to be an alternate Timeline but it was an AU in itself, with different endings and scenarios as per every copy that Ink makes, slight adjustments and features to every AU. The 2 weren't siblings, or they didn't call each other 'brother'. Null took on a protective role and instead of escaping later in the story, they escaped earlier than the story intended, or as the story intended exactly. Void could walk, Null showing him a lot of the things he's learned. The 2 had gotten out of the green hospital gowns and were changed into something they liked. Going through different shops, through viewing portals of course, the 2 found wear that they liked.

A blue dress for Null and Void following the older with an orange dress.

Skeletons don't have genders so this wasn't anything to be looked down upon. But they didn't get just dresses. Clothes for sleeping and causal events were also acquired, but the pair seemed to like the dressy wear. Nightmare seemed to take some interest in formal wear so he helped them with that.

Horror, who still had his brother, took care of the 2 as best he could. They cooked and occasionally played together, their meals weren't exactly good, considering it's Horror and 2 kids cooking. They do make good cakes though. Killer did try to connect with the kids. Mostly getting them into pranks and giving them simple weapons. Things he's carved in his spare time. Dust wasn't as actively interactive with the kids but if you were to leave them in a room together they'd definitely come out with smiles. Or you'd walk in on them doing something fun. And Cross taught them normal things.

Boo.

But he was honestly better with the kids than the others, being the go to babysitter and teaching them simple self-defense tactics. Nightmare enjoyed the children's company. He's been going soft during the past few years, loosening up his rules and preferences. Of course he's still more formal, considering his background, he did enjoy the chaos and destruction that followed this new leisure. He too took care of both the Tree of Feelings and Dream, considering his also high intelligence for his age.

Error had never taken care of someone, unless you count Blue, but he barely took care of himself and was forced to take care of the balance that he was once again forced to do. But now with Nightmare's overbearing watch, a few members of the gang accompanied him speeding up the destructive process but also having to worry about more people following him both in his battles and escape from the disassembling AU. He had rare times to actually connect with the kids but they seemed to prefer and wait for Error's arrival, whenever they were near the portals Void would scream in joy, walking towards him with Null usually picking him up and both making their quick way towards him. Error would carry them around or they'd follow him when he helped around the place he now called home. Of course he still visited the Anti-Void to deposit the collected Human SOULs after each destroyed AU, but he brought over his few things and settled into a 2 part bedroom along with Null and Void. They more so followed him inside and waited as he set his things up.

Later they went out to get some things for the 2, like beds, toys, other things they found interest in. It was dangerous, considering they're infamous, so the entire group went out to both destroy the AUs they 'bought' items from. Of course the Stars were notified.

Paint was flung at Killer, luckily it wasn't red paint just regular attack paint, as Ink engaged in combat. Dream fired arrows at Nightmare as the positivity would greatly affect him, also attacking Error and Killer more specifically. Blue had been told of Error's reappearance and honestly didn't believe it. Until he encountered Error once he started destroying again. If he was being honest, he didn't really fight, not that he usually did, but he was shocked that Error had come back from death. Yes he was upset that Error just casually came back to destroying, maybe even faking his death just to get away was frustrating. He hadn't visited Nightmare's, both not having enough time and not wanting to encounter or confront Error. He too attacked but not as brutally as the God or Guardian. They had brought more allies, including the UnderFell brothers, Blue's brother, Stretch, and Rasp from FellSwap. They quickly attacked Nightmare's group, summoning patterns of attacks varying from each Monster.

The group fell back and grabbed whatever left they could, Cross exiting through a portal followed by Dust as the portal closed, leaving Error, Horror, Killer, Nightmare, and the kids. Nightmare disappearing into the shadows most likely also opening a portal, Error also opened a portal grabbing everyone's SOULs and pulling them through. They landed in the Anti-Void as a fail safe option for Error, and most of the group sighed in relief. It was a sudden attack but nothing they couldn't handle. At least they think they could.

"You...good?" Horror looked around, making sure everyone was here. Cross and Dust had escaped and he could only assume Nightmare also made it out. Everyone else was here and Error opened another portal while carrying Null and Void.

"1 h4V# >2< G0> B4( K tO FU\_\_7 D#5TR07 TH3 4U" While putting down the littles on the couch and opening another portal once everyone got out for the Anti-Void.

"Are They Not Going To Still Be There? It Would Be Best To Wait"

">>>NO." And Error left. You could blame the fact he hasn't had much help before, or his automatic like actions when it comes to destroying, but he was really just walking into another trap.

Back in the AU, Ink had yet to leave. He knew Error would come back or at least start destroying another AU, he was betting on the former option so he stayed in the broken AU. Many codes were taken out of this AU and painting over it wouldn't just make it better. He was ready to call for slight backup, hoping to lead Error to another, more stable AU so actual backup could come and they could lock up the Destroy as killing him off didn't seem to work. Dream had gone looking in some dark spots in case his twin had considered staying and spying on their plans but came back with nothing. Blue had accompanied him and didn't seem so talkative or positive. After hearing about Error's return he seemed torn and in disbelief, denying the fact that Error was back. But he quickly got over it and seemed to just internally accept it. Their extra backup that came with them were told about the plans and had agreed beforehand, everyone in the Council knew about Ink's plan. And they were ready. OuterTale was being watched, as well as its copies and other possible universes.

As Ink predicted, Error came back to the universe to finish it off. His shoulders tensed and before he could escape or begin destroying, backup was called and the first group attacked head on.

Bones, vines, fire attacks, and many more attacks for a variety of universes hit the destroyer and pushed him down onto the ground, giving the Council the advantage. They'd gotten the jump on him and they were planning to keep this up, hopefully finish him off in less than a week.

Back at Nightmare's place, Nightmare had wanted to follow Error but did he really want to leave a bunch of man children with actual children...

Yes.

"Cross You're In Charge"

"What—"
And Nightmare left. He knew where to find Error, the AU they just came back from was his first choice.

What he didn't expect is to find him being beaten by a bunch of other alternates.

Everyone was too busy fighting the destroyer, he had tried to escape but with the constant attacks he couldn't defend and open a portal, or he'd end up stuck somewhere. And that wouldn't be favorable in this situation. Dream didn't feel the sudden shift in emotions in the AU due to the already intense amount of hate and revenge spiking the universe, so it came as a surprise when he was grabbed by the neck by a tentacle and thrown across the AU. Nightmare joined the fight spreading negativity throughout the attacking Monsters and dusting a few, not caring whether they were originals or copies. Ink quickly attacked the corrupted Guardian who defended himself while also attempting to grab the destroyer. Error was dragged by Nightmare's appendage and got to his feet. Stumbling sideways and summoning a blaster and firing it at Ink. The duo fought off the Creator and were too attacked by the arriving backup. Nightmare was attacked by Dream and other Monsters while Error was attacked by most of the other Council members. Firing arrows at the Negative being, Dream saw Ink recover and speed towards his opposite.

With the onslaught of attacks, Nightmare had to dodge, his extra limbs attacking at times, pushing and trapping opponents away. He took on a more offensive-defensive approach, while Error took on a defensive-offensive approach which was the same, but he didn't focus on attacking. Error was distracted by the multitude of attacks coming at him from all sides, using bones and his strings to fend off others.

Grabbing his brother's throat, he threw the other away into the surrounding forest and moved to assist Error.

With the destroyer, he was being constantly attacked. No one showed any Mercy as he defended himself, his reserves running near low. Ink came from behind, slamming his brush into his side and sending him stumbling before hitting him up, following the destroyer. Ink slammed him down and hit him with an onslaught of red paint along with others bringing down their own attacks on him. He couldn't even get up, leaving him to suffer the onslaught of attacks. He wasn't completely alone as the attacks lessen, but that only gave him enough time to open a portal to another AU escaping. But not successfully.

"HE'S FLED!"

Back at the hideout, The rest of Nightmare's gang were left with the kids. Sure they've taken care of them. With some supervision. Currently the atmosphere is tense, they've been waiting for what felt like hours before Horror made a move, picking up Null and Void and bringing them to the kitchen, saying they were going to cook something. The rest of the crew looked at each other. They weren't usually left in the house, especially during an important event, but Nightmare seemed to be in a rush.

To be fair if he left with them in tow no one would be here to watch the kids.

But their capable by themselves no?

The house was definitely not on fire. Just part of the kitchen, nothing else. It really had nothing to do with Null or Void, who were sitting peacefully away from the fire in the living room. It was Killer, who decided to help. Their kitchen was spacious for maybe an entire crew of chefs so it could fit the 5 of them, Cross, Horror, Killer, and the kids. So how could someone set fire to everything?

Well Horror hasn't handled food considering his AU, but he's better at learning how to deal with food then the others, Cross had forgotten gloves when opening the preheated oven, and Killer wasn't being any help, trying to make macaroni & cheese but he forgot the water. Effectively burning the small noodles

"...incompetent..." Null said. Now he didn't mean it, but whenever he or Void got something wrong, be it a test or their existence, the doctor would say something like that. Null couldn't know what it means, just that it has something to do with "failure". "Do you thing they're okay?"

Void babbled in response, seeming to enjoy the slight warmth he could feel from the kitchen's growing fire.

"Yeah...They're fine"

The fire expanded and Void giggled.

"...Did you do that?"

Void's giggles as he moved around the couch, sliding to the floor, patting the carpet being in his own happy world.

"...You're so cool!"

OuterTale

Error's throat felt like it was on fire and it was closing up. He had trouble breathing and his bones were flaking, dust coming off him and he continued standing and by just slight movements of his body. He's in an OuterTale, he can tell by the change in atmosphere, which only brought back memories. Last time he was here he jumped. What's stopping him from doing it again? They've just proven, once again, that they don't need or want destruction. So why should he bother?

He knew people were behind him, why they were hesitating to attack was beyond his knowledge, his skull felt like it was falling apart so he moved his hand in an attempt to maybe catch it and keep it together, even if it wasn't collapsing.

"What are you waiting for?! ATTACK HIM!" Ink came through a portal followed by others and Nightmare exited through his own portal seeing the stars of the universe, his socket widening.

"ERROR DON'T YOU DARE!!" The skeleton in question glanced at Nightmare and back at the "good" side. His breathing was ragged and he was hunched over, covering his breaking and broken ribs. Footsteps raced towards him from behind, having him turn, and punch his attacker back. Which was towards the void. People watched as the body was thrown into the infinite pit, they were surprised that that even happened!

Nightmare took their shock as a means to get away, dragging Error along with him into another portal.

Landing in another AU, Nightmare sighed in both relief and irritation, looking at the bruised skeleton in his grasp. "Well?"

"...H0W \/\/4$ ! sUPPO53D [2] KN0—W??"

"Maybe If You Gave Us Enough Time To Recuperate, You'd Have Backup And You Would've Known And Escaped Earlier"

"1 NE[\/]3R h4D |3Ac<-K ^UP^ BE4-ORE"

"Well Now You Do!"

The group of mortals just watched as the 2 immortals argued, this wasn't their problem to deal with so why jump in? Luckily they had just put out the fire so Nightmare wouldn't be on their asses. Null peaked over the couch as Void continued to babbled even though the fire had long stopped. Seeing the 2 arrive back, he observed as they talked and eventually, Error was put down. Though he seemed to struggle to stand properly, prompting Nightmare to call for the others to retrieve physical health products.

        [ — || — ]

With his wounds healed, Error took to his room. Well, staying in his room. He was dragged to his room to rest and lick his wounds. Also getting reprimanded by Nightmare for even considering jumping again, and leaving them with 2 actual kids! Those were good reasons but it's not like Error would act on his thoughts... Definitely not.

Null and Void waited patiently after being allowed back into the room. Horror had tried to distract them but they wanted to see Error once he was done being bandaged up. Error did look like a mummy that they've seen in the books they've read, bandages covered his skull and arms. His ribs were looking better, probably since that was the first in a while they've been readjusted and properly aligned, at least the ones still there. Null walked towards the bed while Void ran into the bed, screaming in joy and attempted to get up. Looking at the little one, he was advised not to move but when has he even listened? He moved to helped him up, followed by the other.

"w{H}A+ R[] <YOu>2 dO1N6 NOW-?-"

"...You need rest" Null slightly pushed him down

"[[Y] D0 YoU e^3N PU+^ UP
w/TH mE<<?"

"Because you helped us"

"*mlep*"

"And because now we have a safer place. Away from him."

"...1 H4Ven'+ C0--NEcT#D w|TH n3IT#ER oF YOU>>2...wH[]Y bO+#Er?"

"Oh well..." Null seemed content with his situation. "You're nice. And I like nice people"

Void laid on Error, totally relaxed and letting Null speak for the both of them. Null continued sitting next to Error in peaceful silence, perfectly comfortable with this.

"...G00D Po!INt->...I l|K3 N[1CE] Pe0P\E TOO^"

— — —

[ so the old and new forms of writing combine
...

11234 words
Well Shit ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 21K 200
Yeah I'm doing this now. If you want more info go to the first chapter there will be some rules like how to request. Okay? Okay. Let's go! Also take...
24.3K 765 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
2.7K 99 16
HELLO EVERYBODY this is a new story! this story will be a killermare story but during the process of it there will be other ships with killer and in...
43.1K 750 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...