Wear cannon fodder as a villa...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 穿成炮灰之反派养成计划 Author : 杀小丸 One sentence copywriting: This is the story of a virg... More

chapter1
chapter2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter37
chapter38
chapter39
chapter40
chapter41
chapter42
chapter43
chapter44
chapter45
chapter46
chapter47
chapter48
chapter49
chapter50
chapter51
chapter52
chapter53
chapter54
chapter55
chapter56
chapter57
chapter58
chapter59
chapter60
chapter61
chapter62
chapter63
chapter64
chapter65
chapter66
chapter67
chapter68
chapter69
chapter70
chapter71
chapter72
chapter73
chapter74
chapter75
chapter76
chapter77
chapter78
chapter79
chapter80
chapter81
chapter82
chapter83
chapter84
chapter85
chapter86
chapter87
chapter88
chapter89
chapter90
chapter91
chapter92
chapter93
chapter94
chapter95
chapter96
chapter97
chapter98
chapter99
chapter100
chapter101
chapter102
chapter103
chapter104
chapter105
chapter106
chapter107
chapter108
chapter109
chapter110
chapter111
chapter112
chapter113
chapter114
chapter115
chapter117
chapter118
chapter119
chapter120
chapter121
chapter122
chapter123
chapter124
chapter125
chapter126
chapter127
chapter128
chapter129
chapter130
chapter131

chapter116

42 0 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Ling Xia left with Da Bai early in the morning, and he just wanted to go far now, so far away that no one would mistake himself for someone else, or point to himself and say that you are whoever you are. He went to the counter and asked Xiao Er to pack some dry food, inquired about the basic information of the next city, and then prepared to leave immediately.

As soon as Xiao Er handed over the wrapped dry food, his back was slapped and a familiar voice grinned: "Brother Ling, get up so early?" Coincidentally, we happen to be on the same road and can be each other's company.

Ling Xia turned around speechlessly, and sure enough, he saw the blue-haired young man who was obstructive.

Ling Xia said lightly, "Is it?" What a coincidence.

Su Musha looked at him carefully and said with a smile: "It seems that Brother Ling didn't rest well last night, I don't know why I am bothered?"

"Thank you Brother Su for your concern, I rested very well." Ling Xia walked straight out. He was not prepared to go along with this Su Musha, and the inquiring and gloating eyes of the other party made him very disgusted.

Su Musha staggered and followed, and Ling Xia ignored him. He put Da Bai on the ground, and Da Bai quickly recovered his full body, unceremoniously fanning his two wings towards Su Musha, causing him to take a few steps backwards.

"Brother Su, I'm just afraid that I won't be able to travel the same way, so I will take my leave first." Ling Xia nodded towards Su Musha, turned over and jumped up.

Su Musha was stunned when he first saw Da Bai, and he quickly jumped up in an instant, and said with a smile: "Forgive me for being clumsy, I didn't even see that this little bald bird is a high-level Warcraft bald eagle - just enough to piggyback on the next trip."

Ling Xia didn't expect him to be so thick-skinned, and endured his anger: "Brother Su, Da Bai is not used to living people, please understand." "Da Bai has already fried his hair, and with Ling Xia on it, he will have to throw Su Mu down a long time ago.

Su Musha suddenly yelled with luck: "Guys of the Iron Ring Gang, your Juxian Ding has been taken by me!" If you want to take it back, come after me!

Ling Xia was stunned by his roar, and then he heard a chaotic footstep in the inn, and yesterday the four big men turned over and jumped directly from the upstairs, carrying long knives and rushing outside.

Su Musha looked worried: "Brother Ling, help!" Ahhhh The corner of Ling Xia's eyes twitched twice, and if he stayed any longer, he was afraid that he would also be in trouble, so he had to pat Da Bai on the back and said, "Da Bai, get out of here first!"

Da Bai quickly soared into the air, leaving the few angry and cursing big men far to the ground. Su Musha squatted behind and grinned, "Thank you Brother Ling for your help."

Ling Xia said in a deep voice, "Brother Su, you must follow me, what is the purpose?"

"How can Brother Ling misunderstand me so much?" Su Musha said aggrievedly, "When I saw you the same, I naturally wanted to get along more."

Ling Xia closed his mouth, too lazy to speak anymore.

However, Su Musha didn't care about his cold attitude, and he just hummed a little song to himself along the way, what kind of love for his brother and little sister. Ling Xia was even more upset when he heard it, and he really wanted to kick him down.

Near noon, Su Musha looked down and smiled: "There is a small city below, let's go down to eat something and rest, right?" Brother Ling Mo is angry, how about I do the host? The

dialect of this small city Ling Xia couldn't understand at all, but Su Musha was without pressure to communicate with people, which made Ling Xia quite impressed. Su Musha was not stingy, and took Ling Xia directly to the best restaurant here. Ling Xia was not polite with him, and picked the best dish and ordered a full table, wanting to be angry with this Su Musha.

Su Musha didn't care at all, and even added another altar of fine century-old wine, filled Ling Xia with a grin, and said with a smile: "Come on, Brother Ling, we won't return drunk!"

Ling Xia followed and took a small sip of the wine bowl, the mouth was sweet, slightly spicy, and tasted a little better than expected. Su Musha drank it dry in one gulp, and lit up the bottom of the bowl for Ling Xia to see.

Su Musha smiled and said, "Brother Ling, you are so twisted and pinched, it looks like a girl's family." Ling Xia knew that he deliberately provoked himself, but the bitterness in his heart had nowhere to be discharged, but he also wanted to try the taste of getting drunk to relieve a thousand worries, so he raised his head and drank it and said with a smile: "If you are not good at drinking, then sacrifice your life to accompany the gentleman!"

After three bowls, Ling Xia was already red and unable to sit still, and a layer of mist rose from his eyes.

Su Musha put down the wine bowl with a grin, this wine is called "three bowls pouring", but the entrance is not strong. He smiled and said, "Brother Ling, are you drunk?"

Ling Xia squinted his eyes at him and said indistinctly, "I remember, you are Su Musha!"

Su Musha smiled and said, "Naturally, it's me, I have already told Brother Ling before." Brother Ling, what is the relationship between you and the Demon Venerable today? What

relationship? Ling Xia sneered twice, staggered and sat unsteadily, and something flashed in his mind. Last time he remembered the general plot of the book, now the names and details of the supporting characters are slowly emerging. He stared at Su Musha with his tongue wide and said, "You are Xiaohu's brother!"

Su Musha was stunned and nodded: "Do you know Xiaohu?"

This sentence suddenly stunned Ling Xia asked, why did he naturally call the protagonist Jun so kindly? He held his head and thought for a while, his head becoming more and more chaotic.

Su Musha looked at Ling Xia with interest, knowing that he was already drunk. The more he came into contact with Ling Xia, the more suspicious he became, and it was normal for his appearance and name to be similar, but it was too coincidental to gather on one person at the same time.

In addition, he and "Ling Xia" had also been in contact for a while before, although it was not very pleasant, but the expression and demeanor of the person in front of him were too similar to that person! But he obviously doesn't know himself... He had secretly probed the energy element in this person's body on the road, and it was actually exactly the same!

There could not be such a coincidence in the world! Is there really a spell to bring the dead back to life?

He propped up his chin, the corners of his mouth hooked, and Song Xiaohu and the others estimated that they were about to arrive. Whether it is true or disguised has another purpose, you will always know.

When Ling Xia woke up, he felt that he had a headache, he had not yet experienced drunkenness, he |groaned in pain and opened his eyes, and the chaotic consciousness gradually returned.

He was now in bed in a small room, and the furnishings in the room looked like an inn. He turned around with difficulty, still starry outside, to see that he had gone from noon to now.

Da Bai was staying next to him, but he slept quite soundly.

He carefully recalled the scene of drinking with Su Musha, and suddenly a black line appeared. Later, Su Musha seemed to ask a lot of questions, forcing him to almost get through, and finally angrily took the wine bowl and slapped it on the other party's head and yelled: "Lao Tzu said that it has nothing to do with him, it doesn't matter!" Besides, chop your girl! Su

Musha held the wine bowl funny, looking at him with a drenched face... Why does this picture feel familiar?

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, tomorrow if Su Musha that guy doesn't retaliate against himself, it will be strange!

He rubbed his swollen temples for a while, stood up and pushed open the window, a cool breeze blew in, and the whole person felt a lot more awake.

Su Musha is the younger brother of the protagonist Jun, so if you continue to contact him, you will inevitably meet Song Xiaohu and others. If he had just come to the other world, then he might have taken the opportunity to make the protagonist hug his thighs, but now...

Thinking of the ending of the villain in the book, Ling Xia suddenly felt a heart-wrenching pain.

Although the Mi no Je is powerful, he doesn't see any world-weary tendencies... Could it be that the Imperial Absolute is finallyReacting that his "Ling Xia" has completely died, this is going to destroy the world?

Thinking of this, Ling Xia's chest began to have that uncomfortable suffocating feeling again.

He woke up Da Bai and prepared to leave here immediately, of course, not ready to say goodbye to Su Musha.

Whether or not the Imperial Absolute will still perish, whether Song Xiaohu will save the world has nothing to do with his own little person. Stay away from the plot characters, find a remote place to settle down, maybe you can get away with saving your life when the end of the world comes, hehe.

These people, these things, have nothing to do with themselves ...

Da Bai is more energetic at night than during the day, Ling Xia quickly jumped on Da Bai from the window, this room money, let Su Musha treat well.

The sound of air flow brought by the flapping of wings quickly alarmed Su Musha next door, and he hurriedly opened the window, only to see a person and a bird far away from the moon in the night, shouting twice but the other party did not turn back. Su Mu slapped the window in a daze, jumped down from above, and chased after a section on a terrain beast, but he couldn't catch up in the end.

After half an hour, Song Xiaohu arrived on a horse and a servant, and Su Musha leaned on the tree and pointed in the direction where Ling Xia left: "They went over there."

Song Xiaohu said abruptly, "Are you sure it's Brother Ling?"

Su Musha rolled his eyelids helplessly and said, "Boss, do you think I will recognize the wrong person?" He had already told Song Xiaohu a rough idea with a messenger charm before.

Song Xiaohu suddenly laughed and punched Su Musha, "Musha, thank you!" It seems that what Master said is true, and he really didn't fool me!

He thought of the nameless mask master, the result of the calculation of Ah Li's former master - the living can die, and the dead can live... The return of the deceased, the transformation of my life...

He patted Ah Li's head and said solemnly, "Ah Li, let's go find Brother Ling."

Ah Li's amber eyes suddenly widened, and he roared violently towards the sky, shaking the ground for a while, and it slowly spread its white wings, and its four claws gave birth to flames and soared into the air.

Su Musha said in amazement: "Super, super beast? From

ancient times to the present, there are no more than twenty super beasts, and the only ones that currently exist in the world are the two-headed flying snakes of the Demon Cultivation Dao. Ah Li has actually cultivated into a super beast!

Song Xiaohu jumped up, smiled and waved at Su Musha, "Musha, I'm going to find Brother Ling!" Looking

at Ah Li and Song Xiaohu, who were in a state of excitement in the air, Su Musha clasped his hands into fists and smiled, he better hurry to find his future wife!

"Da Bai," Ling Xia muttered, "I think I'll find a way to restore your feathers, well, we still have to inquire where the best pill is... By the way, it's Virgen! Goddess Playing

His eyes lit up, and then he dimmed again, and when he talked about the Holy Virgin, he remembered the bastard of the Imperial Palace...

Ling Xia sighed, his understanding of this world all comes from books, and naturally he will have something to do with the protagonist or villain! He touched the top of Da Bai's head in frustration and said, "It's good to go to see the goddess, but it's difficult to go up to the Holy Female Peak..."

Da Bai was already used to seeing his decadent appearance along the way, and just rolled his eyelids.

Da Bai tensed up suddenly, and something dangerous approached! The coercion is even comparable to that two-headed flying snake!

It let out a low warning cry and took Ling Xia to fall violently from the sky—the mountains and forests below, easy to conceal its figure.

Ling Xia was startled and quickly looked back. Although his eyesight was good, he was too far away to faintly see a small fire several miles away.

Is it a dangerous Warcraft again? Ling Xia also tensed up, lowered his body, and coordinated with Da Bai's downward movement.

But that thing is just too fast! Before Da Bai reached the ground, an earth-shattering shout was heard in the distance, which was simply a sound boom of several miles, startling countless beasts in the mountains and forests: "Ling-big-brother!" Wait - wait - me!

Ling Xia froze, and quickly looked back, and saw a snow-white monster with wings rushing towards him with four hooves in the distance, and a cheerful hedgehog head stood on it.

He was extremely shocked, his pupils suddenly shrank, and he called out the name of this person and beast almost at the moment of seeing it clearly: "Xiaohu, A Li..."

Countless pictures dangled in front of his eyes, Ah Li, who protected himself under him and fought bloodily, Song Xiaohu, who fought for his life... In the end, it was the Imperial Peer.

Holding himself, clinging to his face full of collapse and despair, making people's heartache to suffocate Aje...

The memory seems to be going backwards, as if a movie is slowly flashbacking.

Countless shots slowly pass by, heartwarming, liking, uncomfortable, painful...

A short reunion, a long separation...

Finally back to the beginning.

When he first arrived, he met the protagonist Jun for the first time, and then when he turned his head, he saw his Aji.

It is obviously a little ghost head, but he is leaning against the wall with his hands in fists, and the beautiful and clean Danfeng eyes look at him so obliquely, looking proud and stubborn.

Perhaps, he had the idea of taking care of this little devil at that time...

But in the end, it is you who are taken care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 874 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
366K 7.9K 27
A collection of reader insert oneshots for Miraculous Ladybug! Requests are closed. Highest rankings: #26 mlb, #50 miraculousladybug, #64 requests, #...
6.7K 81 5
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266072/ Author: white horse wandering rein Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-01 Latest: Chapter 45 BL finished 142...