Roses & Ruin

Por Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... Mais

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milk•Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 95 (Anthony)

1.9K 84 3
Por Heartmyart

        For our wedding night we rented out the best room in the most expensive hotel. It was a large suite with a jacuzzi, half kitchen, living room, and bedroom. The after party lasted half the night and Lexi had many wardrobe changes, but now I had her right in front of me naked and ready. 

We'd thrown articles of clothing off as we kissed our way through the hotel room, and now in the bedroom she was naked, and I only had my trouser left on.

        "This is the point where the virgin bride is meant to please her new husband" I teased her. My voice was already gritty with desire though. I've wanted her all night. She's been gorgeous in everything she's put on, hair up, hair down. 

When I say naked I should specify that I mean naked, except for the bridal lingerie she's granted me. I've never seen anyone look more sexy than this. I want to rip every inch of it off her and I will. But we've got all the rest of tonight. Why rush? 

I started to undo my belt buckle while I looked at her. She was biting her lip watching me do it. "Teach me then" Lexi teased me back. Even when Lexi was a virgin she didn't need teaching.

        "Alright, sweetheart, then how about you come over here and get on your knees for me" I instructed her. She listened too. She came down on her knees and fucking crawled to me. My dick went stiff in seconds at the sight of that. Fuck. In lingerie and crawling to me. 

I slipped my belt out from around my waist in one clean swoop, then I kept it in my hand.

I took it around both palms and looped it behind Lexi's neck, pulling her an inch closer to me where she hovered just beside my clothed cock. 

        "Open them" I ordered her, I kept the belt in place. Lexi's hands came up and unbuttoned the pants, unzipped, then pulled my cock free from beyond the waistband of my briefs. 

 "Now suck" I ordered her, pulling the belt to bring her mouth even closer. I kept it in place as she brought my tip to her lips.

Lexi brought her tongue around the head, and slid it down my shaft and up again. She made sure her mouth was hot and wet for me. When she took more of me in her mouth I was already groaning. With the belt looped once over each of my palms, all I had to do was flex my arms, and the belt would guide her to me. I tugged now and she slipped all of me inside.

"Fuck, there you go. Swallow me, baby" I bit my lip. Lexi started bobbing her head and taking me down her throat. My hands flexed against the loop of the belt. Fuck that feels good.

        Lexi on her knees for me is a sight I want to memorize. Lingerie, pretty hair from the wedding, thick pink lips around my bulging thick cock as she gags on it. Every sound, every sensation, the pump of her hand, the strength of her sucking, and pace meant to draw every ounce of pleasure from me is perfect. 

"Just like that" I strained against her mouth.

I dropped the belt and grabbed the top of the bedroom door frame, flexing my hips to move along with her. My arms bulged the more I gripped the arch above me. 

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth, sweetheart" I warned her. When she didn't protest I grabbed her head and started thrusting harder into her mouth until the silk of her throat coated over my swelled up tip. 

        "Oh fuck" I grit my teeth, fucking her mouth faster, thrusting my hips, and guiding her down and down again with my grip on her. She was slurping and gagging on it. It was driving me fucking crazy, so I had to slow down and stop. I can't cum yet. There's still so much to do. 

When I withdrew my cock, Lexi took a breath and wiped her chin. I helped her to her feet and grabbed her up, guiding her legs around me as I walked us further into the bedroom.

        Lexi's lingerie consisted of sheer thigh high stockings that were attached by the clips to her garter belt. There was a sheer thong attached, and a matching bra that showed through the sheer fabric to her nipples. 

I held Lexi up with one arm while I used the other hand to pull at the straps of her bra so my mouth could kiss up the swells of her breasts. and when we got to the king sized mattress, in a sea of white duvet, I dropped her with a plop and grabbed first for the stocking. 

        "I hope you don't hold any value to these because I'm ripping them the fuck off you" I warned her. Lexi bit her lip and looked down to watch me do it. I grabbed one leg and ripped the stocking down. I threw it somewhere behind me and went for the other. 

I started to kiss down the inseam of her leg and run my finger tips down her now bare thighs.

Her garter belt was still around her waist, so I drew her up and unclipped the thing. I threw it aside and rolled us over, so I was now on the mattress and she was on top of me. 

I'd since pulled the trousers down. I only had my boxers, which barely held the strain of my stiff length. I grabbed two fist fulls of her ass and ground her against me, taking her mouth like it fucking belonged to me.

        When we sat up, her straddling my lap, I started grabbing at the bra. It'll be gone in a second. "God, Anthony, you're so damn sexy" Lexi's lusting voice was breathy and amazing. And I felt damn good at the compliment. 

She affects me in so many ways. It feels good knowing I affect her too. 

She ran her hands up and down my firm chest and torso. She stopped at the hem of my boxers and tugged. As I leaned forward to unclip her bra we kissed in between all our movements. 

        "Your words meant a lot" she said, and captured my lips again. "Mhm" I acknowledged her words and threw the bra across the room. "I'm your wife" she acknowledged for the first time. "You are" I responded, then took her lips again.

The last thing between us was our underwear. Hers was barely there as a sheer thong. I removed my briefs, and rolled us over again until I was kneeling between her legs. I fisted the thong and tore it in two, pulling it away from her so I could bring my mouth down to her finally bare pussy.

I french kissed Lexi's clit the way I know she likes. My peaches and cream girl was laid out before me and spread the way I like. She granted me a soft moan when I kissed her there. 

        "Lexi Rizzo" I called her. She tipped her head. "I never technically agreed to change my name to-" I didn't let her finish. I grabbed her thighs and pried them wider, lashing my tongue against her like a whip. She forgot what she was saying. 

I started to lick and flutter over her soft folds and up against that bundle of nerves that set Lexi on fire. I licked, and kissed, and devoured her center until she was totally and completely at my mercy. On the edge with her shaking thighs and tight gripped fists. 

        I know what my girl likes, so I finished her off by sinking two fingers into her as I suckled over her clit. In and out, deeper and faster. I finger fucked her pussy, lapping her up until she couldn't hold back anymore.

Lexi threw her head back against the mattress. She moaned out and hooked her leg over my shoulder with pointed toes. I licked until her tremors turned to softer quivers. When she went still I removed my fingers and lightly pressed a kiss against her clit, so she would pulse in front of me, and she did. Her thighs squeezed me.

        My cock was straining against the duvet to a maddening degree. I felt heavy and swollen. I wanted to be inside her now. I grabbed Lexi and flipped her around, pulling her hip up so she'd hook a leg around me while I fucked her from behind. 

I threw on a condom even though I honestly wanted to be without it, which is unlike me. 

When Lexi was spread in front of me this way, face down, I grabbed her hip and pressed against her entrance. Lexi braced herself against the mattress as I sunk into her inch by inch. 

When I pushed to the hilt of me I stayed there a second, stretching her out like I had the very first time we had sex. She was a virgin then, but I didn't know it. Now on our fake wedding night this is far from the first time. I pulled out and sunk in again, once, then twice.

        "Well, according to the court of law this is yours now...so take it" Lexi taunted me, lifting her hips higher, opening her pussy up to me. I didn't waste a second. I slammed into her and gripped her even harder, to keep her in place when I started my pounding. 

Good thing we have this floor to ourselves because I'll have Lexi calling out for me more than once tonight.

"Oh yeah? Is that what you want, Lexi? To be taken? To be handled?" I asked her, pound, pound, pounding into her. She groaned and threw her ass back to me. Fuck. She's insatiable. 

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her up some while I leaned down as I ground my dick into her. I pressed my lips to her ear, and my voice was low and as thick as my cock was inside her.

        "I'll manhandle you around every inch of this room. I'll fuck you against the glass, over the chair, against the side table. I'll bend you over the sink, the sofa, and I'll make you ride my cock in that jacuzzi until everythings wet, everywhere. I'm going to lick every inch of you, mark you with my mouth, until you're heads spinning and your knees are weak" I growled out to her.

I was fucking her into the mattress during every word of it. When I lifted off her, I stroked my cock into her a few more times until I flipped us around again. 

        "Look at me when I make you cum, it'll be the first of many" I promised her. She groaned and grabbed for my body. When we were flush together she wrapped both her arms and legs around me, pulling me into a bruising kiss as I slid back into her.

Lexi was soaked between her legs. She elevated her hips to meet mine each time I drove into her, until all that could be heard was our joining of flesh, our sucking lips, and bouncing bed. Our movements were relentless. 

We writhed like animals until I had her cumming while she cried out my name. When I exploded inside her I knew it was going to be a long fucking night. "Brace yourself, sweetheart. This won't be easy."

-

        We fucked several times last night and again this morning. We used the jacuzzi's hot water to rest our aching limbs, and then we spent the rest of the time in bed until we eventually checked out and went for the luggage. We have a honeymoon to get to.

Ten days in the tropics. We didn't disclose our location to anyone. We will not be disturbed. Unplugged until further notice. Of course I bought first class tickets, which Lexi kept calling me fancy pants for. 

        "Yeah, get a good look at my pants cuz that's the last you'll be seeing of them" I teased her, leaning into her in our row at the front of the plane. She snorted a laugh. Everything felt light and easy today.

Maybe because the wedding is over now. The thing she fought against has come and it hasn't killed her. We're not looking into the bigger picture, just focusing on the immediate future. That's how we take the pressure off all this. It makes this easier.

        We were sleeping together anyways, we were hanging out anyways, so what's a little marriage in between. It's not a relationship. We both know that. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves for a little while. And that's why we wanted this honey moon. To enjoy ourselves outside of the madness that's been plaguing us back in New York.

No Petrov's, no Rizzo's or De Luca's, and no goddamn Irish. Just us. And for now that feels okay.

-

        Honeymoons are fantastic. You get special treatment as newlyweds, like rose petals on the bed and free champagne. Free dessert at dinners and all kinds of special treatment. Fuck the wedding. It should be all about the honeymoon. For ten days straight all we did was fuck, eat and drink, and explore the island.

We'd fuck before breakfast, then go out onto our infinite pool up in the sky for a floating breakfast, with fresh tropical fruits that were sweet and delicious. We'd get ready and go either to the beach, the pool, or around the island exploring the waterfalls, and sailing on boats. 

We rode bikes, and we'd make it back for dinner, then we'd fuck again, and again until we were so exhausted we'd sleep like babies.

Then we'd wake up and do it all over again. 

        Lexi had so many slushie tropical alcoholic beverages the bartender down at the beach bar knew her by name. We went out dancing, we hung out with the locals, fucked and sucked, we hiked the stunning lush green mountains, and swam the turquoise waters. 

Paradise. It's real. Like I said, it's all about the honeymoon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.9M 128K 113
When a sweet innocent Kat finds herself crossing paths with the dark and dangerous Renzo of the Boston mob she has no idea who she let into her life...
74.2K 992 41
Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone neither loves anyone. He's the most fear...
17.2K 497 74
Being the son to the infamous leader of the Italian Mafia Isn't always easy! Dean Sorento counts his blessings that he was raised away from that; by...
382K 10.3K 32
Michael Rizzuto, a powerful mafia boss, unexpectedly crosses paths with Laila Scorsese, the daughter of one of his trusted Made Man. Intrigued by her...