Broken soul. (UF! Mettaton x...

By MettaSuki

death what's the only thing you wanted while climbing Mt.Ebott. But then you fell down a hole and awoke in a... More

Please read!!!
Chapter 1 The beginning
Chapter 2: A stranger
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4: Unfortunate meetings
Chapter 5: Conversations in the void
Chapter 6: Where am I?
100 Reads sprcial
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Endless nights of terror
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Fear and comfort
Chapter 13: My beloved Y/N
Chapter 14: trapped
Chapter 15: "You are mine and mine alone!"
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Chains

Chapter 9: Pain

23 0 0
By MettaSuki

Y/N POV:

"Wake up, my prescious darling.", a voice called out to you. Pannicing, you opened up your eyes, looking up and directly into the robots two visible yellow eyes. Again he smiled at you, sending shivvers down your spine. You blinked a few times before opepening your eyes completely.

"Rise and shine my dear! We have a lot to do today.", the machine said again, strawling over to you and stroking your cheek softly. You wanted him to take his hand off of your cheek. But there was no way you could make him leave your cheek alone.

"So my dear,...", the man zet again started speaking, while walking to the nearby cabinet, getting yet another pill for you. "...eat your pill. Breakfast might come after our first appointment.". YOu wagely nodded and opened your mouth as soon as he approached you, sticking out your tongue. Smiling happily, he placed the pill into your mouth and you swollowed it again. The taste of this little pill was again bitter, making your tongue burn and feel numm.

"Werry well, my darling. You are so great to work with!", the robot happily exclamed before lifting you up from your bed. He unchained your torso, hands and neck, so you could sit up. As you sat up streight, the man rechained your hands again to the bed.

"Lovely, this may hurt a little bit. But unfortunately, you are not allowed to see, where we are going.". You just looked streight forward, blinking from time to time, so that your eyes did not get dry.

The metallic man left your sight, before returning back into your view with a surringe in hand. He came to the left side of your bed, then rolled up the sleef of your shirt.

"Please hold still, darling. I don't want to make this more complicated than it already is for me.", he ordered, sighing before surchiing vor one of your vains. As soon as he found one, he desinfected it, cleaned it and then...then...

Then he stabbed you with the neadle, making you yelp and wine by his sudden action. He pressed something on the bag, what was attached to the neadle, making a strange liquid run inside your arm. After a surtain time, your arm started hurting. Luckily, the robot pulled out the little neadle and then put everything away. He cleaned the neadle and neatly put it back into the cabinet.

"You did verry good, darling.", he praised you. "You really are a prescious little thing, aren't you?". The robot smiled and went back over to your bed. The liquid, that he put into your arm, made your whole body go limb. The erge of fighting left your soul. Everything felt so...strange. You layed down again, while the mechanic man bandaged your wound. He never stopped smiling. Then, everything slowly went black, as you fought against falling to sleep.

"Don't fight it, my prescious darling. There is nothing to fight against. If you feel tired, just sleep.", the soft voice said. You just heard it as a faint wisper far, far away from you. So you stoped fighting against it, drifting farer away into sleep...

******

As you awoke, you found sourself in an unfamiliar place. Everything was light and the surface you layed on felt cold. What was this for a strange place? YOu looked at the seeling.

Bright lights shone into your face, blinding you with their brightness. As you looked further around, you found yourself on an operating tabel, your body was chained against it. Even if you wanted to move, there was no choice for you moving away. YOu were trapped.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in. The clicking of heels made you notise the robot walking in. But there was another person walking with him. They both made their way over to your spot, looking at you. The robot stayed a bit behind, walking to a cornor of the room. Just a reptile monster made their way over to you, the wide, insane grin on their face scaring you to death.

"Well, well, well,...", she started speaking. The voice let you knew, that she was a female. "What an interesting test subject you found me. I have to say, Mettaton, I am more than proud of you.". She adjusted her spiral glases as she turned into the direction of the Robot. Mettaotn was his name. It was suthing for him, you thought. He simply nodded.

"I always wanted to experiment on a real human. There are so many things, I can do with them!", she exclamed. ou notised, that she was in an euforic state of mind. Something was wrong with all of these people here.

"I only did, what you ordered me to do, Master.", Mettaton replied, focusing his eyes on the ground. He did not even look up.

"So...", the monster started thinking, walking around the room, her dirty lab coat trailing behind her as she moved. "What am I going to do to you?". Then, an idea seemed to cross her mind. She made her way over to several liquids, surringes and other things.

"Let us just find out, what would happen, if we inject those beauties in them.", she said, an evil smirk crawling onto her face.

The next moments were hard for you to discribe. All you felt was pain! Stinging, burning pain, what was numming your mind and exhausting your body. There were so many surringes, so many injections those two gave you. There was even moments, where you could swear, there was a blade touching our skin. You saw the few black dots, what were dancing in front of your tired eyes. Everything was too much! You were hungry, thirsty, exhausted and in pain. Through your intire life, you were sure, that you never felt such a massive, indiscribable ain before. It felt, like someone tore out your limbs, throwing you in cold water and burning you in fire at the same time.

Sooner or later, your body was too exhausted to stay awake any longer and you lost conciousness...

Whatever would happen to you, it was too much to handle. All you felt, was the stinging pain of the neadles, the sharp cuts from the blades and this strange liquid, they spilled over the cuts. Your loungs were bursting and your voice was breaking. You screamed too much those pasd hours. Everything was dry. but just a little longer and you will be free. Maybe they will kill you finally and everything will be over. Maybe, these were your last living hours!

You awoke to shockwaves piearcing through your injured body. What on Earth was happening now?

Mettaton:

"Hand me the taser!", his master, Dr. Alphys demanded. Mettaton blinked as he rommaged through the messy drawers, finding the taser in the process. The human on the operating table already lost conciousness. However, his master still wanted to continue. Whatever she was planning on doing with this new test subject, if she continues doing that, it will straightup murder them on the spot. Their body was bruised, cut and bleeding from the passed three hours of pure torture and pain, they had to go through.

But the robot was the last one, who could help the human girl/boy on the table. There was nothing he could do. Alphys was too powerful. Even though he adjusted to his new abilities and strengh really quickly, he could not risk the dangers of interveaning with this mad scientist. She had the powers over him, his body and the life of his battery. If he dared to disobey her orders and demands, his life could end right away.

"The taser, now!", she barked at him, pulling him out of his thoughts. He nodded and handed her the taser. She applied some things onto the injured body of the hman on the tabel, before starting the taser. She was putting it onto the highest lever, hoping to wake her new toy up.

Mettatons' soul started aching and hurting. It was so painful! This was not the pain, he normally went through. No! This was another kind of pain. A pain, he never felt before. Whatever happened here, it effected the star more, than he was trying to let on. A sharp scream could be heard again, as the human opened their e/c eyes in shock, pain, fear and dispair. Mettaton clenched his hands onto his soul, hissing in pain. Why was he able to feel that pain, what this pathetic piesce of shit felt? Did Alphys adjust anything od did she do anything to him? Did she invent something, what could make two persons feel pain at the same time and wanted to try it out on him and that human? That must probably be it. There was no other sense here!

"I am done with them. Bring them back into their cell! Treat their wounds and adjust their new personalitz.", his master spoke after some time.

"Please forgive me this question but...what did you do to them?", the machine cauciously asked and looked down at the woman in front of him.

"Glad that you ask, my reliable assistent.", she replied smiling the brightest and, to his dismay, most scarriest smile he had ever seen before.

"I have erased their memories and modified their body. I want this one to be the ultimate weppon for us! And by the way, I always wanted to find out, what happens, if you put the DNA of monster SOULS and magic into a human SOUL...", she spoke, her smile darkening by her words. Mettaton got scared too.

Mettaton did not like the things, he just heard her say. but there was no choice he could free them. He would help his master no matter what she will do. That was the least he could do. Besides that, he di not have another choice. The programm she put him under, refused to act by himself. Surely he was able to speak by himself and to akt by himself. But as soon as she ordered him to do something, he could not refuse or else it would be painful for him. His shattered soul was one thing, what happened once, she experimented on him. He remembered the pain and torture, he had been through. It made him quite sad, that this human over there on the operating table had to go through the same pain now.

But despite him wanting to help them, there was nothing he could do...

Or so he thought

***************************************

Hello guys,

Thank you for reading again. This is the third chapter today and probably the last one. My eye really hurts.

Hopefully, you liked this chapter despite all the mistakes. I really try my best.

Actually, I don't know, where this storry will lead. Maybe I will ship Reader with someone else.

But I suppose not, because I have plans for this book. Why am I even telling you guys this? I should not spoiler you!

Anyhow...thank you for reading and if you liked this chapter, please vote or comment. I would really appreciate it.

Until we meet again,

Iraina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...
64.8K 1.1K 23
You live in Ebott City and you hear a story at the beginning of summer about the cursed mountain next to the city. You wanted to do something excitin...
59.6K 1.9K 29
You are 15 and on your own. Your parents died a couple years ago in a plane crash and you've lived on the run ever since. Not knowing where to go fro...
22.1K 670 14
You were frightened and fed up. These monsters kept on attacking you to try and kill you but you hadn't even done anything! Well, time to take matter...