Broken soul. (UF! Mettaton x...

By MettaSuki

death what's the only thing you wanted while climbing Mt.Ebott. But then you fell down a hole and awoke in a... More

Please read!!!
Chapter 1 The beginning
Chapter 2: A stranger
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4: Unfortunate meetings
Chapter 5: Conversations in the void
Chapter 6: Where am I?
100 Reads sprcial
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Endless nights of terror
Chapter 9: Pain
Chapter 11: Fear and comfort
Chapter 13: My beloved Y/N
Chapter 14: trapped
Chapter 15: "You are mine and mine alone!"
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Chains

Chapter 10:

23 1 0
By MettaSuki

Y/N POV:

As you awoke, you found yourself back in the same room, where the robot had been feeding you those   strange pills. You needed to blink a couple of times before you got used to the light, what was shining down on you. Wait...? Since when was there light in this room? You stopped wondering as you heard  someone rummaging through the cabinet again. "Probably Mettaton.", you thought and just shrugged it off.

Suddenly, the man approached you with what looked like a first aid Kit in hand. You curiously looked at it as he approached yu further. There was no way for you to hide, since you were chained to the bed again. However, you found those chain unnecessary as weak as you were. With your lack of strengh, it was impossible for you to run off anyways. So why did he chain you to this freaking bed again?

The man crouched down to get a better look at you, gently pulling your blankets aside as he looked at you. This look he gave you was pittyful. Why was there so much sorrow in his eyes?  He did not even care to help you when this mad womman tortured you. So why does he give you those looks now?

"I...I...I...", he stuttered, not able to form an understandable sentence. What was going on here? You patiently waited for the monster to continue, both of you looking deep into each others eyes. Then, the man sighed and finally told you, what he wanted to tell you all the time:

"I...I am so sorry this happened to you.".  Caught by suprise, you looked down from the far too interesting seeling and back at him. His face was sadened, his two visible eyes showing deep pitty for your momenteral state. Why was he showing this to you? Why the fuck was this beast apologizing to you?

There was so much you wanted to tell him. desperately wanted to tell him, so many, many things, you just wanted to simply yell in his face. But you couldn't. Your throat was too dry to even say a word. In spite of you being able to drink water in the morning, the screaming and shouting stole your voice. You weren't even able to  recall all the memories, what had happened before the terrible demise you went through.  So the only thing you could do, was to lay there, motionless like a doll. Maybe that is, what you were going to be now. Maybe you were going to be a little doll! The puppet of this piesce of scrab, who wanted a new toy maybe. If only you had a voice to speak again. There were so many things, you would tell him now!

"Master told me to take care of your injuries. That is, why I am here.", the monster plainly spoke, his eyes going empty again. It was like his emotional outberst never even happened. Something was definitely wrong in this place!

Nodding, you let him remove the chains from your wrists, legs, torson and neck before he slowly lifted up your T-Shirt. There was no deny that this was making you feel verry, verry uncomfortable. However there was no other way for him to look at those terrible injuries of yours.

********

Mettaton:

He slowly rolled up the T-Shirt of the weak human in front of him. There was no deny, that the hours of torture must have left huge marks, bruses and other things on thier skin.  But the robot gasped at the sight of the humans torso:

There were blood bruies, open cuts and wounds all over their stomach, ribcage and sides. Even some blue spots were there as well. Swolloing hard, Mettaton turned his attention back at the waiting patient in front of him.

"This might hurt now, but I might have to aply this so the infections won't be that bad. Then, I will clean them and bandage you.", he calmly explained every single step to them. Mettaton did not exactly know, why he was doing that. Was it only because Alphys gave him the task to look after them? If so, he would not explain the steps to them like hi just did. He would just pull up their shirt, aply the disinfectant and cleaned the wounds, cuts and injurie. Then, he would have bandaged it.  but he would have never talked to Y/N directly, only giving them small, harsh orders from time to time. Did he care more about this human than he should?

A wine snaped the robot back into  teality. The disinfectant must have caused the human pain. "Oh, I am sorry darling.", he apologized to the wimpering, weak human on the bed. Why did he do that? He never did that to any of the monsters, Alphys tasked hiim to take care of.  whether it was just feeding them or tending to their wounds. He did all this caution. However, he never apologized if any of the treatment was painful for the testsubjects.  Why would he care? Nobody took care of his wounds and injuries so why should he show empathy for any of them? But something was different about this human. Allthough he could not exactly tell, what it was. He felt responcible for them! Mettaton felt, like it is his duty to keep this pathetic little piesce of shit safe. He already hated it!

"It...it is okay.", they reasured him with a kind smile. Nobody ever gave him such a smile before. Why  were they so kind ater everything, Mettaton and his mistress Alphys had put them through? 

"Soon after cleansing the cuts, bruses and other injuries, Mettaton pulled out some bandages, carefully wrapping them around the fragile body.  He did the rest to Y/N's legs, arms and other parts such as their face. While cleaning the face of the scared and frightened human, he notised, that they had verry soft skin. How could a face be so soft? The man had to hold back to not corass it. This was not his task, he reminded himself. His orders were clear: "Take care of that human and treat their wounds!", the voice of Dr. Alphys was echoing in his head, reminding him once agai, what his task was.

With a sigh, he chained them back onto the bed. Clearly Mettaton did not want to do that. But orders are orders and he could not act against Alphys. If he ever tried to even disobey her, she could simply just destroy him, his life and everything he lived for. Mettaton didn't want to die! He wanted to be a shining star, adored and loved by everyone! But that was never going to happen. All he'll ever be, is Alphys's wearthless, little assistent, who does all the dirty work for the scientist. His soul ached once again by this thought, what was the bitter reality of his life.

Inhaling a deep breath before getting up, turning around and walking towards the eit of this dark, cold and abandened looking place. "Good night, Y/N.", he said once more, winking and smiling one last time at the tired human. He would have loved to give  them something to eat, however, this was not ordered and not on his list of duties to take care of. He had to obey his creator! No matter, how strong his power of will may be, Alphys would always outsmart and oerpower him, either switching him off or completely getting rid of him. He was just a servant for the monster after all. Mettaton knew far too well, what would happen, if he ever dared to speak up against the yellow reptile monster. She would punish him and oh Gosh, were her punishments cruel! They were the most brutal things, the young ghost had ever felt in his entire life!  He could remember everything as clear as day: The electric shocks, the whipping, beating and  methods beyond  imagination. His soul felt the pain as if it was yesterday. It took some time for the young soul to learn, that there was no escape. He tried everything. From jumping in Lava to freezing in Snowdins' cold snow, just waiting until he might pass out and  this awful body would shut down from the  bitter cold. Gosh he even tried to drown only for him to get found and brought back to life by her, Alphys, his master, creatur and tormentor.

Again the young man sighed as he made his way back to the testing-room, where the young womman waited for his return and reports.

"The humans wounds are treated, cleaned and bandaged.  Their health is getting better.", he gave the reports in a monotone voice. "Verry well, my dear. Now get some rest. I am pleased with your work today. I will call you up, when the human has to eat and get the firse doase of magic supression medicine.", the scientist replied cooly, gesturing the robot with a signal of her hand, that he is dismissed for now.

The machine nodded and quickly left the scientist view. He didn't know, where to go now. Should he return back to Y/N? Probably not! He is not needed there now and they needed to recover. But he wanted to be with them, holding them tight and...

What on Earth was he thinking? If Alphys found out,  she would reset him once more   Mettaton didn't want this pain! A reset of his soul was the worse he could think of. Not only woul he forget the warm emotions he felt, whenever he was near Y/N. But she would also reset his data, deleting every moment, he spent with them. - A chill ran down his back as  the robot remembered the last time, he got too attached to  something. It was music, Goth Rock to be exact. Something, what brought him joy, happines and something to forget his miserable life.  So the only thing he could do was to go to his hamber and wait, until ALphys notifies him to geed the human and to give them the magic supressives.

***********************************

Hello my lovely readers,

How do you like this story so far? Sorry for ny mistakes regarding spelling, Grammatik or other things.

If you liked this chapter, just leave a vote or something.

BTW:  What do you think of the idea to split the chapter up in two parts? One part would allways be out of Readers perspective. The other one out of  Mettaton's perspective.  Just see this and the previous chapter as an example of how I mean it.

Just tell me, what you thiink of this idea. I would love to hear your feedback my dear readers.  Oh and before I forged: Wattpad messes up some corrections I did. So if there is some space missing between two words or a letter is missing, I tried everything but Wattpad dies not want me to do it right... Worry guys!

Until we meet again,

Iraina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 883 12
This is a female reader x fell sans. (Y/N) was a kind girl. She loved her family and her friends. One day something went wrong and she fell into the...
64.1K 1.1K 23
You live in Ebott City and you hear a story at the beginning of summer about the cursed mountain next to the city. You wanted to do something excitin...
52.8K 918 44
You were 16 the day you decided it would be great to take a friend's dare and travel to Mt. Ebot. So, as you were looking around, you weren't paying...
96K 3.5K 28
While hiking with your family at Mt.Ebott, you end up falling down a hole in another world where you encounter monsters who want to kill you. Will yo...