Roses & Ruin

By Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... More

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milkβ€’Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 59 (Anthony)

2K 98 17
By Heartmyart

I tried to talk myself out of doing it, but it'd been a rough day and I was craving her voice. I wanted my head clear for tomorrow, so I stopped fighting my logic and called Lexi. It was late at night so I figured she was most likely alone. It only took three rings for her to answer.

"Hey, everything okay?" She asked. I hesitated a second. Should I not have called?

"Uh, yeah, everything's fine. I was just checking in on you I guess. How are you feeling?" I asked her, guising my actual reason for calling. It was just to hear her voice, but I'd never be a pussy and admit that out loud.

"Oh, I'm alright. Sore, but these pain meds are elite" she stated in that famous borderline sarcastic tone of hers. Now that I think about it she and Andrei kind of share that trait. I know she and Andrei didn't fully grow up together, so the sarcasm must be ingrained in their dna.

"Have you talked to Andrei today?" I asked before my brain caught up to my mouth. Why would I ask that? Actually, I know exactly why I asked that. I wanted to know if Andrei was blabbing about what happened tonight, and I wanted to know if Lexi heard about it.

I don't want her too. I know she has this image of me as being the smooth guy in the sharp suits. I'd rather it stay that way. I know she doesn't look very highly on her violent brothers. I wouldn't want her to look at me with the disappointment she holds in her eyes when she looks at them.

"Lex...I just needed to talk to someone who has a prettier voice than Andrei. He wouldn't shut up. My ears are still buzzing" I decided to try for humor. It worked. I heard her laugh on the other end of the line.

"Oh you poor thing. I pity you," she teased me, "he's taken a liking to you, which is not a good thing" she added. I wanted to ask why, but I felt that might open the exact topic I was trying to avoid.

"How about you? Still liking me?" I asked her in a more smooth tone. Flirty. "Have I ever taken a liking to you?" She retorted in her Lexi-like fashion. "I think I can recall a time or two that you at least enjoyed me burying my cock inside you. I recall a lot of moaning telling me just how much you liked it."

She laughed lightly and it was almost breathy. It made me wanna be there next to her. The image of her bare chested in my bed, on her elbows chatting with me, surfaced in my mind. I'm not supposed to hold so much weight to that time shared between us. It was meant to be carnal and brief.

That's what I wanted, and in a way that's what I got. Only now we have a common link for the rest of our lives. That I never bargained for.

"Thinking of you buried inside me only makes me feel empty between my legs" she said. My cock stirred at her words. "Is that where you'd want me right now? Between your legs?" I asked her, voice dropping an octave. She hummed.

"Yes, I definitely do. I might have been a virgin like a month ago, but now I spend a great majority of my time thinking about sex. I think I really like sex" she said. It got a deep chuckle outta me. But it also brought a craving from inside me.

"If I knew you were a virgin...I would've done things differently" I told her. I feel guilty for how things happened. I came on strong to her and she let me. I probably overwhelmed her and hurt her and I didn't know it.

"No, you wouldn't have done it at all if I told you. It's why I didn't," she countered, and she was right. I wouldn't have taken her on if I knew. I'd have realized how young she was and backed off. 

"Not very fair taking my choice away though, was it?" I asked her. She's always talking about it being her body her choice, but she didn't extend the courtesy to me. Lexi went quiet for a minute after I said that.

"I didn't think of it that way. I was just thinking about taking control of my own sexuality before my choice was stripped away from me" she admitted, and I did understand it. I did.

"It's so much easier for men. They don't make it this big thing. They race to lose their virginity so they can get pats on the back from all their buddies and that's that. With a girl there's so much more attached to it. Our reputation, the stigma of a girl getting clingy with the man she gives her virginity to, and society's ideas on when and where a girl should give it. Marriage or you're a whore. Not to mention it's used as a selling point and a bargaining chip. We're praised for being virgins. Men are praised for not being them" she spoke clearly, evenly, and eloquently. Like this is a matter she's thought long and hard on many times.

"I just hope I gave you everything you were looking for then, Lex. It's a dangerous secret between us and I've tried to regret it, but the fact of the matter is that I don't" I told her the truth of it.

"Good" her voice said quietly on the other end of the line. Silence followed that, but not awkwardly. It felt more contemplative.

"Sweetheart, you'll bring men to their knees. You already do" I told her. "HA, I've had men after me since I was a minor. People are deceptively simple...I know I can bring a man to his knees. That doesn't impress me. What'll impress me is when a man makes me wanna get on my knees for him. That'll be something" she said. Fuck.

"Shit. There is nothing more I desire than the thought of you eager to kneel in front of me. Fuck, Lexi...I'd make it so worth your time" I promised her that.

"Would my mouth bring you to your knees, Anthony Rizzo?" I pictured those plush pink lips. I pictured them around my cock like she has in the past. "Your lips sealed over my cock, fuck, I'd lay down my life for you" I cursed. She chuckled. I ain't kidding.

"I'm going to slide my hand between my legs now. Give me something to touch myself to" Lexi asked me. My cock instantly swelled. I was almost dizzy with the rush of blood leaving my body and filling my dick until it was engorged and needy for her touch. I was in my own bed so I leaned back on the headboard and pulled it out.

"Don't rush, sweetheart, caress yourself first. Picture it as my hands running down your sides, palming over your breasts...are you doing it? Graze your fingertips down your thighs. First the outside then the inside" I started to instruct her. She hummed so I continued.

"You're so beautiful, Lexi. Worship your body for me. Graze your fingers over your mound, but don't you dare start working your pussy yet." My voice became gritty and thick. She groaned in enjoyment. I brought my own hand down to my cock and fisted it.

"I'm picturing you crawling down my body, Anthony. Kissing over my stomach, along  my hips...I'm picturing your hot mouth at my middle. Licking through my folds the way you do" she started to join the fantasy. My eyes shut so I could picture all the same things.

I started working my cock but it wasn't wet yet. Lexi would soak my cock if she were really here. I need that. I spit into my palm and let her know it. I started working the head and glided down my shaft.

"Lexi, your mouth is maddening. The way you suck and slurp me down. I wanna fuck your mouth good and proper, and I want you to like it. Moan for me" I ordered her. She started getting breathy for me and my cock strained in my hand.

"I'm sliding my fingers inside myself now. Can I fuck myself?" She asked my permission. Damn this girl. "Yes, baby, you can. Good girl for asking. You can take your own cum and bring it up to your clit. Let yourself tremble, but don't let yourself cum. Not yet" I warned her.

My hand started working faster. My head dropped back and I couldn't help the small groan I released thinking about what she's doing to herself. Thinking about what she'd be doing to me if she replaced my hand. "Oo, Anthony" she breathed.

"Fuck" was all I could say back. My hips were lifting with the build up inside me. "If it were me fucking you into your mattress I wouldn't stop until we dented the wall. I'd have your legs over my shoulders. I wouldn't just fuck you, I'd take you" I growled. She groaned.

"My thighs are shaking, let me cum" she asked me. "No. Pull your hand away. Cool down" I ordered her in that deep gritty voice I know she likes. "Please" she whined. God, this girl's gonna make me lose my mind.

"Not until I cum. Make me cum, sweetheart and I'll give you yours,"

Lexi was breathing heavier, but I knew she listened to me. I knew she didn't cum yet. I know the sound of Lexi Petrov cumming even if I shouldn't. "Anthony, pump your cock right. Keep it wet and keep it tight. I know you like my tight pussy. Put pressure...Jerk your shaft faster and slow it down when you get to the head.. Is it swollen for me? I bet it is. Stroke..Follow my voice and stroke, stroke, stroke. Keep it at this pace...Picture me dragging my fingers down your torso. Not hard enough to leave deep marks, but not very soft either. You know what you like" her voice was full of lust, slow, and sensual.

It's the most carnal I've ever heard from her. It was working. It was definitely working. My cock stiffened even further. I was hard and erect, straining. I could picture her sliding down my cock enjoying how full and solid it was. All the places it would reach.

"Oh fuck, Lexi, go ahead baby and touch your pussy again...Rub your clit baby, fill your cunt. Don't be gentle about it. Be relentless... Goddamn, Lex, fuck your pussy" I groaned. I was about to bust. I felt my hips rising again. The base of my spin held the release right behind it.

"Oh yes" I heard the climax hit Lexi, she was panting into the phone and it was enough for me. I felt my cock jerk in my pumping fist. I'd pulled my shirt up knowing I'd be making a mess of myself.

I felt the hot strands of cum shoot across my abs and over my hand. It was a lot of cum. It's been waiting there for her. For Lexi. I only just realized it. When's the last time I went to one of my regular fucks? I haven't.

"FUCK" I cursed when I reached my release. I tried not to breath harshly into the phone like the panting Lexi, but whatever, let her know her affect on me. "Mm, this was good. I needed this" she told me. A hint of bliss in her tone.

"We're in trouble, Lex. All I want now is to actually have you here. I wanna lick every inch of your flesh, bury myself in your mouth, your pussy, your ass.. I wanna be the reason you cum. I'm greedy, I don't even want your hand to be the reason. Only mine" I couldn't stop my tongue from wagging.

What the fuck am I saying?! I sound like I'm claiming this girl as mine. And I'm not...I swear I'm not. Especially since she absolutely isn't mine. I needa forget this girl and go back to my fuck buddies. I have plenty. It's long overdue. I wasn't thinking when I was saying all that to Lexi. It's a post-cum bliss. Its pillow talk, is all.

"I want that too," Lexi's sexy voice admitted. God, I'm in fucking trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 905 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
589K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
9.6K 211 14
Born into a life of violence, Andrea Lopez yearns for the one thing she's never known: love. Despite her kindness and resilience, past traumas have l...
65.5K 1.8K 21
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...