Roses & Ruin

By Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... More

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Chapter 27 (Anthony)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milkβ€’Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 48 (Lexi)

2.2K 97 28
By Heartmyart

         This time the safehouse I was brought to was much smaller. I liked it actually, it was a bungalow style house, single story. There were verandas that were open walled with a roof attached to the porch. All the window trimming and front door were a clean white, but the house itself was two toned with a gray-ish blue paint job. It was cozy in my opinion.

It was Anthony who brought me here and he was careful not to be followed. He had his men behind us as security. Andrei had been dropped off with Enzo who was going to be having a meeting with the boss and underboss. Blah blah.

Anthony helped me carry my bags inside and he showed me around the place. 

        "There will be guards on the property. They'll have this patch sewn onto their sleeves, so that's how you'll know they're our guys," he showed me an example uniform. I just nodded along to his instructions.

"Will I be alone here?" I asked him. He bit his lip in thought and rubbed the back of his neck which flexed his arm muscle nicely. "I'll try to come by if I can. Or Enzo I guess. It's still undecided, but Domani might send Mia here. I'll keep in contact with you about all this" he told me. "Is this a long term thing?" I didn't want to be stuck here.

Anthony sighed and leaned into the doorway that separates the small dining room from the larger living room at the front portion of the house. The kitchen was towards the left of the house further back, and further than that was the two bedrooms in an alcove of their own.

        "I wish I had more answers for you. This was very last minute, but your father and I were at odds. I'd rather you here, Lex. I can guarantee your safety that way" his warm hazel eyes fell on me and stayed there. I was a few feet away, but took a step closer to him. His body tensed at my closeness.

We were alone for the first time and I couldn't help myself. I brought my hand up to his chest and slid up to the back of his neck. Anthony's eyes closed of their own volition. His nostrils flared and his jaw jumped with tension. 

"Lexi, we can't go there" he told me, taking my wrist to pull my hand away.

He pulled it down, but didn't immediately let it go. My head was tipped back in order to look at him. His head was dipped to look down on me. The air between us thickened in a familiar way and I wanted to touch him again. Really touch him.

"Is it my age, my bloodline, or my circumstances with Enzo that make you so hesitant?" I asked him. "We're alone," I reminded him.

"All three, sweetheart" he released my wrist, but brought his hand up to my face. He let his thumb trace my bottom lip, which made me lick them once he removed his hand.

        We were frozen in this moment of closeness. Neither of us making the effort to back away, but neither of us making a move forward. I already tried once. He pulled away. It's his turn now to show me what he wants.

I know I don't care about Enzo. I know I'm not cheating because we aren't even in a relationship. This was a business deal. I don't feel bad hooking up with Anthony, so long as we don't get caught.

"I've only been with you. Do you really want to send me off to Enzo? Is that what you'd rather?" I licked my lips again. Maybe it's unfair to entice him. Maybe I should back off, but this chemistry between us doesn't just shut off because our circumstances change. I still want him. Badly. And this thick air between us doesn't help me any. I feel the intangible pull that keeps me here just two short steps away.

        Anthony's jaw clenched harder, it sharpened at his obvious strain. He swiftly grabbed my waist and drew me against him. When our bodies came flush together he fisted my hair and brought our faces closer. Close enough to mingle breaths when his gritty voice told me, "No I fucking don't 'Want ' to, Lexi. It's not about Want though, is it? You know what I want...this is about what needs to be done...no matter how badly I burn to touch you again."

His voice, that tone...it was deep, like gravel gritting against my flesh, but his hands were warm where he held my waist, and his breath was soft where it tickled my parted lips. We brushed noses and my eyes fluttered shut.

        "Say it. Just once. Tell me what you want" I surprised myself when I asked him. I hated the neediness in my tone with him, but I just had to hear it one more time to solidify that it's not just me here feeling this way.

When did Anthony Rizzo get so far under my skin? Is it in knowing I can't have him anymore? Is it the memory of our long talks or the easy way we moved around his kitchen cooking a meal and having a laugh as we cleaned up. He dragged me to his bed after that and we stayed there a long time. Is that it?

        Anthony's hands tightened around my waist before they slid down to my hips. His fingertips pressed into me as he kept me against him hips to hips. I wanted to grind into him. It was practically instinct to react that way when I'm this close to him. Hands gliding, hips rolling, lips touching, everywhere.

"You, sweetheart. Every inch of you," he granted my request. 

His voice was so thick it was dizzying. I couldn't stand it. Not for a second longer. I grabbed his face, came up on my toes, and pressed my lips into his. We stayed that way for a second. Hard pressed lips, then I thought he'd pull away, say no. He didn't. He grabbed the nape of my neck and widened his mouth to caress his tongue along my bottom lip for entry.

        We started kissing for real this time. Deep, passionate, almost desperate. I sucked in a breath and dragged my fingers through the hair on the back of his head, tugging lightly. He groaned and lifted me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist, and then my back was suddenly slamming into the wall behind me. Anthony's hands caressed up and down my thighs, squeezing and kneading the flesh repeatedly.

Our breathing had ceased altogether at this point. We poured our everything into that kiss. I clenched tighter around his waist with my legs that coiled around him. He palmed my ass and tipped his hips upward to bring friction to my middle.

        When our lungs were strained, begging for breath, we pulled apart for only a few seconds to suck in some desperately needed air. "This is all for you" he tipped his hips a second time. And in that moment he used the time to place me down, only enough to grab my bottoms and yank them off.

One of his arms was still wrapped around my middle while the other worked to undo the button of his pants, and just as swiftly he was picking me up again, guiding my legs to wrap around him a second time.

        I felt Anthony's mouth against my neck licking and nibbling down the length of it. His hand worked between us to pull his straining dick out of his pants and my back was pushed into the wall again as Anthony sunk into me.

I moaned out and he groaned, filling me completely. He used the strength of his hold on my thighs, and the pressure of the wall he kept me pressed against, to start his thrusting into me. I used my legs to pump myself up and down, taking as much of him as I could.

The wall made a thudding sound each time my back collided with it. Anthony fucked me hard and fucked me fast. Nothing sweet about this. We were needy for each other. Knowing we shouldn't but unable to stop ourselves.

        "Fuck" Anthony groaned into my neck when I clenched around him. Why is the sound of a man's pleasure so erotic to me. The more shaky audible breathing, the sound that comes from deep inside his chest, and cursing at how damn good it is. He was so hard and swollen I could feel him stretching me, bumping my back walls and coaxing a build up inside me. Our mouths found each other again. We bit at each other's lips, sucking and pulling. 

"Oh Anthony" I moaned when he drove higher into me, sliding me up the wall at least two inches. "Is this what you wanted, Lex? Hm?" His gritty voice asked me. I moaned out an answer.

"Say it again. Remember who your fucking. Who you Want to keep fucking" he gritted against my ear. He took the tip into his mouth and caressed his tongue against a sensitive spot that made me shiver. 

"You Anthony Rizzo...oo...entirely and completely" I breathed, moaned, and cried out. The build up inside me started at the base of my spine and spread up like a blush. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Anthony banged me into the wall. 

Thud, thud, thud, his thrusts were relentless. He was falling further into it. Grunting when he sunk to the deepest parts of me.

        "Fuck, oh fuck" he cursed, feeling me tighten and squeeze. My walls were quivering for him. I was bordering the edge of oblivion. My body was alive. When Anthony ground his swollen tip into my back walls, touching the place only he's ever been, I dropped my head back and moaned out my completion.

Anthony grunted, thrusting through my waves of climax to be sure to give me every extra second of my release. When I loosened around him he thrusted messily into me two, then three times before he quickly pulled out of me and jerked his cock to his own finish. 

Cum shot over my mound and across the top of my left thigh. He dropped his forehead against mine and jolted his hips one last time when he shot out another line of cum.

Both of our breathing was labored. My muscles burned with overuse and my core throbbed with sensitivity. That was intense. And amazing. And dangerous.

        Anthony pulled me off the wall, and kept me in his arms as he held the bottoms of my thighs, to carry me towards the back of the house where the bathroom was. He set me down on the sink and took tissues to clean his cum that was spread against me. He tucked himself back into his pants and told me to wait a second while he went to grab my bottoms, still discarded on the ground in the living room.

When he re entered the bathroom I could see the conflict etched across his face. His eyes wouldn't meet mine. "Hey" I took his hand. He sighed and looked up at me. 

"Lexi, we can't do that again. We...you're my cousin's future wife. I don't feel right. And your family..." Anthony shook his head mostly at himself. I buttoned my shorts and stood in front of him, brows furrowed while I waited for him to frickin look at me again.

        "Not by my choice. It's not even real. You didn't do anything wrong against your cousin" I corrected him. "Doesn't matter," he almost snapped, but shut his eyes and released a calming breath. He took my hands in his and held them against his chest. 

"You'll be living together. You'll be a married couple in the eyes of our friends and family. And who knows...maybe feelings will develop," he looked away from me again.

"Don't regret me" I pulled my hands from his. He was really putting a damper on what was an incredible orgasm only minutes ago. 

Anthony's face softened and he cupped my cheek. "I don't regret you. I crave you. That's why I'm frustrated. With myself, not you. It's not about you" he told me. But isn't it? It is about me. 

        "I wanted something simple when I first approached this. A beautiful woman I could bring to bed. This is the opposite of simple, darlin," he sighed and swiped a hand down his defined jawline.

"Well this sucks. While you get to go on with your normal life, everything in my life has been turned upside down. So you don't fuck me anymore. Sure. You'll just find another willing and beautiful girl. Me? I have to marry a dude I don't want, and live a life I don't deserve" I spat. 

I'm not sure if the anger has anything to do with him or just a harsh truth rearing its ugly head at me and making me spiteful. Anthony scoffed. He scoffed at me and then he gave me this deep, unamused and sardonic chuckle. 

        "Oh is that how it'll be for me? Just like that?" He asked me. This is the most edge I've ever heard in his voice towards me. His chest was proudly out and his shoulders were broad and stiff. He shoved his fingers through his hair in obvious frustration and turned to leave the bathroom. I followed.

"Well isn't it?!" I asked. Anthony whirled around in the hall which almost made me misstep. 

"No! It fucking isn't. I enjoyed your company Lexi, and it isn't roses and sunshine for me either to have to watch my cousin parade around the girl I was spending time with. Sure! I can fuck anybody. But what we did in there," he pointed between us and towards the living room.

"That's rare. That deeper connection that makes it feel so fucking good. I know you don't know that. I know you have limited experience, but you'll realize soon enough," he huffed and again swiped a hand down his face. I just stood there unsure of what to say. I don't do this. The bickering with a man. The ache I'm starting to feel. I don't care about men, even men who care about me. I don't do this. 

Because I didn't say anything Anthony just threw his hands up and turned away again. 

"I should go" I heard him mutter. That got me to snap out of this stupor and rush forward. He was already at the front portion of the house again. I stopped him by the forearm. "Wait."

        Anthony turned only half way and spoke with only a side eye granted to me. "I have a lot of shit on my plate. A lot. Just stay here, Lexi and be safe, alright?" He motioned to leave again, but fuck that. I stepped in his way. 

"We had a good thing going in there. Don't part ways on bad terms" I was the one shoving my own hair out of my face now. Anthony's soft colored eyes stayed looking at me. Observing. Reading my insides like he's been in there, familiar with my make up. It almost made me wanna turn away.

        "I can't stand so close to you with a guarantee that I won't grab you again and fuck you into every surface of every room in this house. I can't, Lex. We aren't parting on bad terms. We just need to part" he said in too plain a tone to ease the friction inside me. Bad friction. Not the good kind. I don't know what my expression said about me, but he softened again and stepped closer to me.

"Here. I reloaded it and I want you to keep it with you. You said you know how to use it. Correct?" Anthony pulled something out from behind his waistband and handed it to me. I thought I felt a gun when I had my legs wrapped around him. I wasn't sure but I am now. The sleek metal was caught in the sliver of light that cut across the living room from the window that faces the front of the house.

People could have seen us hooking up in here. We're playing a dangerous game and I know it. I nodded yes to his question and took the heavy weapon into my hand. 

        "Just one more" I heard him mutter. I didn't know what he meant until I looked up to see his face coming towards me. Anthony kissed me, but this time it was soft. Like a slow lazy kiss you'd give a long time lover. The moving of our mouths a few times and then he pulled away. 

"Be safe" were the only words I could find when he pulled away from me. My breath was lost somewhere deep inside my chest. "I will, gorgeous. And I'll keep you informed. You're safe here, sweetheart" he told me, giving me one more long look before turning for the door. And then I was alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.8K 21
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ βœ”οΈŽ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹πŽππ„ πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ ❧ π‹π’π§πš π†π¨π§π³πšπ₯𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
3.3K 101 43
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
1.1M 35.7K 75
BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dante, etc. If you HAVEN'T read the Origin...
151K 4.4K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...