My Husband Has A Lot Of Money...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Q: What is the most comfortable living state for a female supporting actress who wears books? A: The economy... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 39

1K 21 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 39

    With the broadcast of the first issue of "Welcome to My Home", the related entries of the program group quickly occupied several positions in the hot search list, not only the resident guests, but also Jiang Qian and Cheng Yuning are also hot searches. A mirror appeared on the tail.

    Although the two of them are newcomers with little work, because they are about to appear in Director Hu's "Wei Rong", the actor is Ning Shengyan, a well-known actor who has set foot in the TV drama circle for the first time; although the doubts on the Internet are not diminished, but also provide enough heat.

    With the broadcast of the show and the doubling of Jiang Qian's fans, some behind-the-scenes operating companies in the entertainment industry found that netizens' aesthetics were shifting.

    The scenes of her chopping bricks and blowing suona were cut by netizens into CUT and swept the short video platform. Compared with the hot girls and cool beauties in the past, everyone seems to prefer those 'multi-talented' artists now.

    Although it is also related to the hot search a few days ago, it undoubtedly provides some newcomers with new ideas about character design.

    Looking at Jiang Qian's more and more praise on the Internet and the number of fans gradually rising, Zhao Xingyu, who stayed up all night, had a groggy head, but he was in a particularly good mood.

    With the joint efforts of the support club, he blew up more than 200 sunspot comments in one night.

    Looking out the window where the horizon was gradually lit up, Zhao Xingyu decided to go to the film and television city to send flowers after sleeping for a while; in addition to Mengmeng who lives locally, he came to City C with another boy and two girls.

    However, when he got up with dark circles under his eyes, and put on a layer of makeup cream for self-expression, and then rushed to the outside of the filming location of "Chong'an" -

    "What?! Already gone?!" Holding a Zhao Xingyu's jaw dropped from the bouquet of roses.

    The security guard at the door nodded, "It seems to be finished ahead of time."

    "How could this be." The

    young man's eyes were dull, and even the few fans standing beside him were stunned.

    The youngest girl grimaced, "Didn't you say that it was finished in the afternoon?"

    "One thirty, it's noon." The security guard raised his hand and glanced at his watch, "She came after her forefoot left you." The

    middle-aged man said this originally to give some comfort to a few people. The fans who thought of hearing this were even more desperate; Jiang Bao's first play in the entertainment industry, what a large-scale accidental and missed scene!

    "President, what should I do now?" Mengmeng, another old man in the support club, asked.

    She was able to stabilize anyway, but the little girl on her right was about to cry.

    Feeling everyone's loss, Zhao Xingyu, who was standing at the center, was even more confused.

    This trip was in vain, but in addition to the flowers in his hands, three cars were parked outside, stuffed with roses, cakes, and some letters from fans of the support club.

    He gritted his teeth and said, "Uncle, Leng Bu Leng's stick nest calls Si Xi Qi Kuo Lai..." Then he said something vaguely.

    "What the hell?" The security guard's ears were almost lifted to the sky, but he still didn't understand.

    The youth's expression became more distorted when he opened his mouth, "Can you please... help me call Shi Xingqi." "Shi Xingqi

    ? We don't seem to have an actor with this name here."

    Zhao Xingyu was anxious.

    Isn't this nonsense?

    The whole "Chong'an" was invested by that stinky boy who hurt people. He has already inquired about it clearly. Shi Xingqi was huddled on the set when he had nothing to do!

    "It's the one who has a sullen face every day, wears dark clothes when he doesn't do his job, and where there is fun, there is his round inch!" The young man became anxious and slapped his thigh.

    The security responded immediately, "Oh, you said him!"

    Zhao Xingyu: "..." Shi Xingqi really has you, it seems that I am not the only one who hates you.

    But he showed surprise on his face, "Yes, it's him, please call him for me."

    "Okay, then you wait a while."

    Because he wasn't looking for an actor, the uncle of the security guard was not so strict. He held the walkie-talkie and shouted twice. It didn't take long for Shi Xingqi, who was dressed in a dark style, to come over.

    The breeze blowing his shirt, coupled with his extremely unfriendly expression, made Shi Xingqi look like an emotionless killer.

    Mengmeng lowered her voice, "Who is this?"

    "People from Shi's family can contact Jiang Bao from him." Zhao Xingyu said it directly without deliberately concealing it; everyone here has read the hot search and heard it It was a 'relative' who came, and the bitter face subsided a lot.

    Especially the little girl, "Wouldn't that allow him to help bring the letter to Jiang Jiang!"

    "It should be possible...."

    Zhao Xingyu's answer was not very confident, but he didn't care when he saw the person walking up to him. After explaining more, "Brother Shi!" flew over.

    Seeing the attentive smile on his raised face, Shi Xingqi paused.

    "Zhao Puppies, have you taken the wrong medicine?"

    What's the matter, "..." Zhao Xingyu really wanted to kill this evil pen, but he had to bow his head when he asked for it. He smiled even more brilliantly under the strange eyes of the support club. .

    "Here are a few fans of the support club. We originally wanted to send flowers to celebrate Jiang...Sister Jiang's completion, but I didn't expect to miss it."

    "My...Sister's fans?" Shi Xingqi almost made a mistake After speaking, fortunately, his brain was turned back; the young man's arrogant and arrogant tension immediately loosened, and he walked outside the crew with a smile.

    He looked at the small crowd. Although he didn't see the main lord, they all had smiles on their faces, and everyone had more or less around Jiang Qian in their hands.

    Shi Xingqi smiled happily, "My sister has already finished filming, the crew is catching up with the progress, and she is not the lead actor, so I just celebrated briefly."

    "I'm sorry, it's hard for you to make a trip." He patted his head and explained.

    A clear answer made the fans feel less uncomfortable, "It's alright, it's okay, Jiang Bao has worked hard to film, but we didn't confirm a good time."

    "Yes, I should have come earlier, sorry."

    "Excuse me, Jiang Bao . How are you doing recently, please tell her that she needs to rest early every day."

    You said a few fans, and you left the president aside for a while; Zhao Xingyu, who was holding flowers, couldn't talk, and he didn't get discouraged. .

    ——If it wasn't for Jiang Qian, he would be a waste of saliva talking to Shi Xingqi.

    However, just as Zhao Xingyu stood beside him with nobility and glamour, Shi Xingqi suddenly made a new move.

    He nodded at the head with his eyes, then took out his wallet from his pocket, and took out five small colored papers in the side mezzanine.     "Here, this is what I asked my sister for." The bear boy happily posted one

    , "Exclusive autograph, this is the first edition! No one else can buy it if they want to."

Eyes lit up.

    After taking a look, Jiang Qian's name was written on the small cardboard, and the elongated strokes when he wrote the pen looked very unrestrained.

    "Thank you, brother Jiang Bao!"

    "You're welcome." Shi Xingqi lost himself in the sound of his younger brother, "Don't worry, I will tell her what you said, by the way, if there is still a letter, I can help You hand it over together." The

    bear boy's behavior was screamed by the fans again. At this time, Zhao Xingyu finally couldn't bear it anymore; he put the rose in Mengmeng's hand, went up and dragged Shi Xingqi to a few meters away. place.

    Shi Xingqi didn't resist, leaning against the tree and digging out his ears with his little finger.

    Damn, just like that day at the auction.

    Zhao Xingyu thought, and couldn't hold back his face, "Why don't I have the signature."

    "No more."

    Shi Xingqi closed the wallet, and even the edges of the colored paper that were exposed were deliberately left unorganized.

    His undisguised actions made Zhao Xingyu cross his forehead, "You fart, do you think I'm blind?"

    "I can't help you if you think so."

    Zhao Xingyu suppressed his anger, "Give me a little more. Zhang, there are a lot of people in the support club, some people really want to see Jiang Qian, but they can't come because of the time issue."

    He tried to make sense of it, but:

    "Then you say yes."

    Zhao Xingyu : "..."

    Shi Xingqi yawned and scratched his ears again, "What do you mean by staring at me."

    Zhao Xingyu: "..." Damn.

    He finally found out how familiar these few lines of dialogue sound. When he used to deal with those ex-girlfriends who had no feelings for them, didn't he just use these few lines to get rid of people.

    Zhao Xingyu felt that he was PUA, and the mental pressure gradually increased.

    "What you lost was just a few autographs, but what the support club lost was an opportunity to feel Jiang Qian's love."

    "Ah, yes yes yes." Shi Xingqi still perfunctory said.

    He doesn't care whether Zhao Xingyu is really chasing stars or a fake star chasing, Liang Zi forged it, but it's not so easy to eliminate, still want to sign? Go dream.

    The bear child was too lazy to spend it with him, so he went directly to Mengmeng's side, and quickly gave out the signature in the bag.

    "I heard that there are many people in the support club. I will give you all the autographs. President Zhao has taken two super invincible special photos and signed the lip printing plate. Please help to send these to other fans, and I will tell my sister. Frequently posting on Weibo."

    Zhao Xingyu, who heard this from a distance: FUCK! Open your mouth to come.

    He was about to complain, but when he looked up, he saw several people looking at him enviously, their eyes seeming to burn a hole out of him.

    ...Very good, if you say that you didn't take it now, no one will believe it.

    Zhao Xingyu forced himself to show a smile, "It doesn't matter, everyone has a good harvest, hahahaha."

    But in his heart, one day, there will always be a day when Xingqi's good fruit will be eaten.

    On the other hand, Jiang Qian completed all the shooting of "Chong'an" and returned to City A with the finished cake.

    The moment she left the film and television city, it was a relatively satisfactory end to the drama that had the most roles in her two lifetimes.

    Too many things have happened recently, and Jiang Qian is no longer entangled in the matter of divorce from Shi Yizhou, so people have become more Buddhist, and they are no longer so anxious to be popular in the entertainment industry.

    Having said that, she faced a new problem.

    "Welfare for three million fans." On

    the opposite side of the video call, Xu Ziyi sat upright, inverting the mirror of the iPad in front of him and pasting it in front of the camera.

    "After several hot searches, it jumped to 300, and it is gradually increasing at a rate of more than 100,000 per day." He pointed to the data on the screen with a pen, "It won't be long before you will be an artist with 5 million fans. Well, this time welfare is the key to attracting fans."

    Jiang Qian took a bite of the watermelon and nodded.

    "It's really the key. There are 200,000 real fans and 2.8 million people who eat melons out of 3 million fans. How much effort will it take for me to convert them.

    " Fans who come to the prompt will find out - oops, why is this person still on my watch list, get rid of her quickly."

    She looked listless when she said this, making Xu Ziyi at the other end of the video silent for a moment.

    He pondered, "If you say that, I'm probably thinking about what to do with fan welfare."

    Jiang Qian snorted.

    "Let's do a live broadcast." Xu Ziyi said slowly, not knowing what was written on the iPad, "Now you have Miss Shiyue and various hot search buffs on your body, plus your usual exposure is not much, There are not many people who want to know your daily life."

    He said while writing, "You don't need to look for weekends, you can do it tomorrow."

    Tomorrow... Jiang Qian thought about it, and she really didn't have any plans.

    But although she knows that live streaming is a good way to interact with fans and strengthen bonds, she is still a little hesitant.

    "My daily routine is to watch dramas, walk the dog and go shopping. Are you sure everyone will like to watch them?"

    Xu Ziyi understood her concerns and shook his head, "The live broadcast is not all about shows, take Chu Xinya as an example, and put on the eldest lady. Three words, whatever you do is reasonable."

    If other artists were to help him create a character design, but Jiang Qian, with her identity and her relationship with Chi Wei, depends on her what she wants to do. personal.

    The man explained, "What I want is to do a daily live broadcast for a whole day, but if there is nothing to say, the time will be shorter, from ten o'clock to any point in the afternoon."

    Jiang Qian listened to what he said. It makes sense, so I started counting with my fingers.

    Get up at ten, cook at eleven, eat at twelve, chat at one, walk the dog at two.

    It seems ok?

    "That's fine, I'll be broadcasting live at my house tomorrow, do you want to come over?" She readily agreed, thinking that she was busy tonight, so she had to tidy up the house.

    On the opposite side, Xu Zi shook his head, "I'm not good at live streaming at home, ask Xiaoqi to accompany you, she doesn't have to leave the country, just keep in touch with me by the side."

    "OK."

    Jiang Qian has no objection to her agent's arrangement ; Since knowing that he is Chi Wei's cousin, one of his own, the way the two of them get along is not as rigid as before, on the contrary, they are both negotiated and determined.

    After the final confirmation, her 3 million fan benefits were set from 10 am to 3 pm; as soon as the time was finalized, the official account of Star Entertainment sent a live broadcast message, even earlier than Jiang Qian herself.     This time, she has been completely identified as the next target of Star Entertainment's focus on training. Many passers-by are looking forward to the arrival of Monday, wanting to see if this stock is worth buying.     After a night of preparation, at 9:58 in the morning, Jiang Qian sat on the sofa with the mobile phone for live broadcast in front of him.     She had a serious expression, her fists clenched, as if a tough battle was about to be fought.     Zhang Xiaoqi, who looked off-camera, stammered, "Sister Qianqian, relax, I'm so nervous."     "Steady."     Jiang Qian spit out these two words, not sure if it was for her or whether it was for her. Comforting herself; two minutes passed quickly, and she finally tapped her cheek and clicked on the live broadcast interface.     At the moment of the broadcast, countless people poured in.     The number of online viewers soared to 50,000 in one minute, and the interactive interface in the lower left corner was refreshed so fast that the human eye couldn't see it clearly.     "So many people!"     Isn't today a weekday, and it's Monday.     Jiang Qian's eyes widened slightly, surprise and shock overwhelmed her overwhelm and nervousness.     Looking at the screen many fans swiping her name, she adjusted her breathing and sat forward with a smile, "Hello everyone, I'm Jiang Qian, have you all had breakfast?"     She waved both hands, and after speaking Watching the barrage carefully:     [Hahaha, the fastest way for flower growers to get closer: Have you eaten yet? 】    【I ate it! The meat buns eaten in the morning are waiting for lunch! 】    Jiang Qian picked two of them back and waited for a while before picking up a small bowl from the table, "It seems that most people have eaten it, but I just got up not long ago, and I'm going to eat brunch together. "

    After she finished speaking, she lowered the bowl a little, revealing four white rice dumplings, and they all started sharing their breakfast content on the barrage.

    There is no cold spot, a good start is half the battle, Jiang Qian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

    You must know that in order to complete a less embarrassing live broadcast, she was lying in bed last night and watched several Internet celebrities, and she even asked Jiang Kai for scriptures.

    ——Answer the barrage questions, just talk to yourself when no one asks, you can introduce some things in your home, in short, be cheeky, be

    cheeky.

    Jiang Qian's eyes were firm, and she started eating under everyone's attention.

    But for four dumplings, she ate the ink for three minutes before she finished it. After putting the bowl aside, Jiang Qian simply called for the balls.

    Following her beckoning, Akita slammed onto the woman's lap, wagging its tail and panting heavily.

    Jiang Qian patted its head and read the few barrages that could be seen clearly, "Wow! This is the 'delicious' ball! ]

    [Cheng Yuning: I have been offended to the point of hahahahahahaha]

    [Jiang Bao's dog is so cute, my renegade son, even if I call him, he likes to ignore it. 】

    "I have raised the ball for half a year. When I first got home, it was only a little small, and it was slippery when walking."

    Jiang Qian told it some funny things that happened to the ball, and the barrage was entertaining. Hehe, the atmosphere in the live broadcast room is also good.

    She simply took the ball's hand and gestured twice, causing the dog to bark twice.

    "Okay, let's stop teasing you, let's go." It was about to fall asleep at this time. After explaining it with a smile, Jiang Qian put it on the sofa.

    Then fell silent.

    What should be the process now? She blinked and took a sip.

    The woman picked up the cup and took a sip.

    And then... what to do.

    Jiang Qian took another sip from the cup.

    "Let me show you my house." After she finished speaking, she lifted the live broadcast stand from the coffee table.

    The woman wore a casual sportswear today, not too close to the body, but not too casual; Zhang Xiaoqi, who was on the side, took her notebook and went to the place where Jiang Qian was staying, so as not to be photographed by the camera.

    The three-story villa, Jiang Qian has lived here since the first time he crossed.

    "My home is relatively large, but the area that I usually use is relatively small. The kitchen, study, bedroom, gym, living room, fitting room... It seems that there are only a few."

    Very good, she seems to be showing off her wealth by saying this.

    Jiang Qian switched the angle of view to keep everyone in sync with her; she held her phone steadily and took pictures of everything that could enter the country.

    The house belonged to Shi Yizhou, and although it has been rectified by her, it still retains his characteristics to a large extent.

    The decoration is simple yet stylish. Since the last Baiyuwan incident, Jiang Qian has received some ancient-looking items in the house on the third floor, for fear that one day he and the balls will accidentally smash the antiques.

    The weather was fine today; it was clear after the rain, and the summer sun hung high and spread a golden hue all over the house.

    Jiang Qian stood on the second floor and shot down, showing the lush greenery outside the glass window and the mottled light spots falling through the branches in front of everyone.

    Everyone on the barrage was bragging about being beautiful, and some people sighed about the weather that finally turned sunny; although there were one or two words of hatred for the rich that made people uncomfortable to read, Jiang Qianquan didn't see it, and didn't let them affect it. own good mood.

    She also smiled and said a few words, "More sun exposure to supplement calcium."

    Before long, Jiang Qian returned to the first floor with her mobile phone.

    Although she wanted to show her living environment, she didn't want to reveal too much of her private information, so she simply turned around and focused on the kitchen.

    There's never too much sharing in the kitchen.

    Chai, rice, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar tea were introduced one by one, fearing that the process would be boring, she also prepared a question-and-answer session.

    "Is there anything you want to ask?" She put down the sauce she just introduced and cut the interface back to her face, "I'll pick a few questions to answer."

    Jiang Qian put the device aside after speaking After washing her hands and picking it up, she found that the long string of sentences on the screen was scary. She dragged it up and down with her index finger and found that there were three things she asked the most.

    One is about her life experience, the other is to ask whether Chu Xinya is really cheating, and the third is about information about the crew of "Wei Rong".

    Very good, only the third person can answer the question.

    "I'm really happy to receive such a famous Ben. I just finished the production in Chong'an yesterday, and I will be in the new group in about half a month. I hope you can pay more attention to it.

    " I’m looking forward to working with so many excellent actors.”

    Because he anticipated possible problems in advance, Xu Ziyi also gave Jiang Qian a quick question-and-answer training. Well, the questions were a little hit and the answers were not bad. , as for the unpressed - she just didn't see it.

    However, the number of people in the live broadcast room has reached 200,000, and the number of non-fans is more than that of fans, so the barrage naturally began to deviate.

    [Qianbao Qianbao, take good care of my Yu Ning! 】

    Jiang Qian's eyelids jumped.

    【Jiang Qian! Be careful when working with Ningba! I feel good about you, but you must not get too close to our Ning Baba~]

    Jiang Qian's eyelids jumped again.

    [Jiang Bao, you just need to take care of yourself, but you must not look at men when you go out. You are still young, so you can't touch things about puppy love. 】

    Jiang·Married·Qian: My eyelids can no longer twitch.

    Seeing that the content of the live broadcast room was getting more and more outrageous, when she was already considering whether to find another topic, she was suddenly blinded by an extremely exaggerated special effect.

    More than a dozen popular topics slid through the live broadcast room, then spun around the screen, and finally turned into a crown and placed it on Jiang Qian's forehead.

    [President of Jiang Qian Fans Global Support Association - Zhao Xingyu: Super Star X1 sent]

    Jiang Qian: "..." The

    bells and whistles are pretty good-looking, how much is this thing?

    She glanced at the gift interface: ninety thousand nine.

    Jiang Qian: What the hell! Better looking!

    But between the sighs, the woman reacted instantly.

    No, what's the matter with the gift, there are two, this kind of comparison is not advisable!

    "Wait a minute, don't waste your money!" However, before she could finish her words, she was smeared by the same special effect again.

    [Ye Fu Nai I He: The Super Star X2 sent]

    Instantly exploded in the live broadcast room.

    Ninety thousand nine is not something that normal people can afford, not to mention that the two accounts that are consumed are celebrities who are on hot searches.

    One was picked up to be the son of the Zhao family, and the other was Jiang Qian's younger brother, who was suspected to be Shi Xingqi, the second young master of the Shi family.

    Why is it said to be suspected? Everyone thinks that normal people can't get this kind of ID.

    After Ye Fu Nai He He reached the top of the list, then, [Jiang Qian Fans Global Support Association President-Zhao Xingyu: Super Star X3]

    "..."

    "Everyone, don't give it away!" Jiang Qian hurriedly found the button to close the gift channel on the screen, but this was the first time she used the live broadcast software, and she didn't know much about many functions.

    After researching for a long time and couldn't find the close button, she even rushed to Zhang Xiaoqi's place and asked her to contact Xu Ziyi as soon as possible to inform the background of the live broadcast software to find a way to close it.

    She is not a pity for Zhao Xingyu's money, but Shi Xingqi is different.

    At that time, I borrowed 100 million yuan for him to make a drama, but it was not for him to spend it randomly; besides, the bear child had an unpleasant quarrel with the family, even if he had pocket money, he would be stingy, and most of the money would go to her door to beg.

    In addition, he has not divorced Shi Yizhou yet.

    Help!

    When rounding up, what Xing Qi spent was her money. It was true that wool came out of sheep, and he spent it with no mercy!

    Jiang Qian coughed anxiously, "Don't swipe, everyone, thank you very much for your support, I have already closed the channel in the contact background, consume wisely!"

    But she still underestimated the old and new hatred between Shi Xingqi and Zhao Xingyu, and closed the channel. Gift channel = Can't swipe gifts = The winner before closing will stay in Jiang Qian's first position.

    [President of Jiang Qian Fans Global Support Association-Zhao Xingyu: Jiang Bao, come on! Happy killing! (Send Super Star X4)]

    [Ye Fu Nai I He: Sister, come on and fly, brother will always be with you! (Send Super Star X5)]

    Boil!

    Shi Xingqi, you arrogant child, hurry up and stop!

    Jiang Qian was so flustered here that he was afraid that he would wipe out his pockets all at once, but the fans on the barrage were always on fire, and they were able to post 500 comments in one second of excitement.

    This is local tyrant VS local tyrant, when can we see this kind of battle.

    So the screen recording, the sharing link of the sharing link, Jiang Qian's live broadcast room suddenly reached 600,000 people.

    When 600,000 people watched online, Xing Qi and Zhao Xingyu 'fight with gods', but Jiang Qian, the party involved, was left aside.

    "Sister Qian, there is news, let's close it!"

    Seeing the words Zhang Xiaoqi quickly wrote on the paper over there, Jiang Qian calmed down a little, and it's good to close it.

    Shi Xing Qiguang's gift has been paid more than one million, and Zhao Xingyu has one more star than him; although half of the money will go to her account, she can transfer it back to the two of them, but there is still 50% the rake!

    They are all prodigal sons, and Jiang Qian's heart is in tears.

    Zhao Xingyu on the first list, Xingqi on the second list, she shouted many times in her heart that it will end soon, don't fight again; however, at the moment when everyone thought that the dust had settled and the gift channel was closed -

    a zero-level account suddenly aired live broadcast between.

    [Jiang Qian's husband: The Super Star X66 sent]

    was ranked No. 1 when the special effects popped up, throwing two people ten streets away.

    [President of Jiang Qian Fans Global Support Association-Zhao Xingyu: Damn it! 】

    【My Lord Fu Nai I: What the hell! 】

    Jiang Qian: "..."

    No, tell me, this person... is not the one I thought.

    While everyone was swiping the screen for the airborne list, at the same time, Shi Yizhou, who was sitting at home, looked at his ID with the crown and Jiang Qian's head portrait five millimeters away from the ID, and suddenly laughed.

    Is this an official certification?

    The man's hands were wrapped in gauze, and a bank card was thrown on the table.

    For the first time in twenty-six years, Shi Yizhou had an unfamiliar thought.

    It's nice to have money.

    The author says:

    Hehe~ I've finished writing about variety shows and fans~ I'm so happy that I have broken 400 works! So much fun, thank you so much!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
223K 7.6K 132
**NOT MINE. FOR READING OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY*** Jiang Xiaoman was bound to a system when she was three years old. The system told her that she was t...
132K 2.9K 67
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 重生后我火爆娱乐圈 AUTHOR: 柠北 Chi Yan was born again when his father took Xiaosan and his fake sister home. In the last life, she an...
202K 3.3K 51
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes Only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary Gu Jin crossed into a novel as the sup...