Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The anxiety of the temperature gradually climbed with the spring rain. Sitting on the slump, Jiang Qian closed her eyes lightly, and whispered the line that belonged to Ye Zheng in her mouth.

    The camera stopped more than 20 centimeters in front of her face, and Concubine Ning's displeased expression was completely exposed in the dark monitor; as the big eunuch fumbling on the side, the graceful woman frowned and grabbed up. The colored glass teacup at hand smashed with all his strength on the carpet on which the eunuch was kneeling.

    The sound of breathing in the bedroom came to an abrupt end as the porcelain shattered, and at this moment there was a sound of thunder outside the wooden window, and a cowardly group shivered and almost knelt down.

    "Ka."

    "Okay, this part is well done."

    An electric voice came out through the small speaker on the cameraman's body. Jiang Qian, who was glaring at the scene, relaxed instantly, she stood up and walked to the little palace maid's side. , patted her hand lightly.

    "Don't be afraid, it's just thunder." The

    little palace maid didn't seem to expect Jiang Qian to come over to comfort him, and

    she was at a loss for a while, "Thank you madam...ah, no, thank you teacher Jiang." Having called the wrong name, Jiang Qian couldn't help but patted her head lightly when she saw a red glow on the girl's face in front of her.

    "After standing for so long, it will be much more comfortable to go back to take a bath and then sleep."

    "Well..." Seeing the girl nod shyly, Jiang Qian smiled softly, as if seeing her former self.

    The first character she came into contact with before wearing the book was also such a little palace maid. The biggest part of every day was to stand behind the protagonist as a background board, and her legs would feel sore when she stood down for a month or two.

    But occasionally, they would change their actions, such as kneeling down and saying a few words, "The emperor calms down, the empress calm down" and so on.

    Thinking about that time now... She really doesn't miss it at all.

    too tired.

    The woman patted the little palace maid's hand again, thinking about going to buy some foot soaking tablets to send to everyone in a few days, and suddenly heard Zhao Yi's greeting not far away.

    "Jiang Qian, come here."

    The young director wearing glasses showed half of his head from behind the monitor, and the glasses shone strangely in the rather dim environment.

    "..." Inexplicably makes people a little afraid of what is going on.

    Jiang Qian paused, said hello to the little palace maid, and was about to leave—

    but at the next moment, a pair of small hands grabbed her slender arms.

    She turned to face the girl and asked calmly, "What's the matter?"

    "Thank you, Teacher Jiang, I, I like your Ye Zheng very much. The photo on Weibo is really beautiful, Teacher Jiang. It will definitely catch fire!" The

    little palace maid lowered her head when she said this, but her voice became higher and higher, and finally she almost roared out.

    Jiang Qian was stunned.