Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Jiang Qian felt that she might be suffering from a phobia of the crew. As soon as she turned back from the studio to her villa, her tense emotions relaxed at a rapid rate.

    It was as if the dark clouds that had been lingering above his head had been driven away, and he finally entered a state of cloudy and sunny.

    Although the discomfort still exists, it is much better now than when I couldn't eat or drink an hour ago.

    As soon as he changed his pajamas, Jiang Qian pulled Shi Yizhou to accompany him to the sofa in the living room, leaning his entire body weight into his arms as if he had no bones.

    "Ah, it's uncomfortable~"

    "It's uncomfortable, uncomfortable, and uncomfortable—"

    She grumbled and grabbed the corner of Shi Yizhou's clothes, and she withdrew her hand guiltily after the other party's good-quality surprise was twisted and twisted.

    Shi Yizhou noticed her small movements, smiled lightly, rubbed her head, and tried to put on a pose that would make her relax.

    "Taking advantage of the recent good rest for two days, after taking so many medicines for so many days, I can't run away from the doctor."

    Wait, what?

    doctor?

    As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Qian bounced up as if he had been pricked by a needle, "No, no, don't see a doctor, no, no, no." She even used a coquettish tone.

    In normal times, Shi Yizhou may let her go, but he never takes a step back when it comes to health-related matters.

    He pursed his lips and whispered something childish, and pressed her head back, which was shaking like a rattle, "I have to see it, it will not get better if I don't see it."

    Jiang Qian cried and grimaced, "But I really don't think I'm sick. ."

    She rolled over and lay flat on his lap, raised her hand and poked Shi Yizhou's eyes, "I just have a headache, and...and..."

    What else?

    She can't seem to describe it anymore.

    Jiang Qian's eyes were a little distracted, and her open mouth didn't close for a long time.

    That kind of feeling is really amazing, it's hard to describe it with words or an exact word - it's probably that you feel pain, feel uncomfortable, but you can't tell where it hurts; you feel tired, but you can't tell why you're tired. .

    And it was obviously better two days ago, but this afternoon, I didn't feel bad again. I couldn't even read the lines smoothly, but now I go home and feel all right again.

    What is this disease?

    Is it a serious illness that hates work?

    Jiang Qian was weak, "I'm definitely not sick, I was fine during the day, it was the afternoon scene..." She paused and suddenly thought of a reason:

    "Do you think it's time for the props team to prepare tea? It's been too long?"

    "I'm not sick anyway," she repeated, her voice too firm.

    I seem to be subconsciously full of disgust and fear towards the hospital, so much so that I get goosebumps when I hear it.

    But when I thought about it carefully, I realized that I didn't seem to hate the hospital because I was afraid of seeing a doctor.