Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    When Jiang Qian followed Jiang Kai into the dormitory where she once lived, the new decoration was even more unheard of than the living room and the courtyard.

    Colorful vases, handmade ornaments made of colored paper, neat sheets and pillows that were so soft at first glance; Jiang Kai's pride couldn't be restrained from looking at her dumbfounded expression.

    He stopped in front of the curtains, with his hands on his hips, his chin almost lifted to the sky, "Look, is there a familiar feeling?"

    "This...Is it made of those materials I pulled before?" Jiang Qian slowly Approaching a little closer, his slender palms stroked the buttoned fabric, still somewhat unbelievable.

    "That's right, otherwise why would I specially let you see the curtains." Jiang Kai nodded, and suddenly raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Sister Qian, you haven't watched our show since you left. Right."

    Jiang Qian's expression seemed to be the first time she saw it, but this curtain has been rearranged and hung since the third issue.

    "I've been on the set recently, and I'll make up for it when I go back."

    She was a little embarrassed, and she pulled the curtains and watched it for a long time before letting go.

    Jiang Kai stared at her, smacked his lips suddenly, and gave two thumbs up on his chest, "I suddenly feel that the show team is very powerful."

    "Huh?"

    "It's amazing to be able to invite so many busy people here." The young man's gesture swayed, solemnly, "I heard that Wei Rong's progress is also very nervous, hahaha, but the three leading actors are all Come here, the director is too good." Jiang     Qian thought for a

    while: "Do you want to look at the contract and then talk."

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."

Still a good-looking combination of siblings. ]

    [Welcome to Jiang Jiang Qiangqiang sister and brother group, one of Jiang Qian's five Weibo posts is the one that reposted our brother Kaizi, hahahaha]

    [Brother Kaizi: I am someone who reads the user agreement word by word in the live broadcast, so take it seriously when you act in the show! 】

    【It won't be the performance given by the director! xswl]

    The two lingered in the room for a while, and after Jiang Kai introduced some interesting objects, they came out with photography.

    "Where are the people? Are you all out?"

    The living room where eight or nine people were seated was now empty. Jiang Kai stretched his neck to look outside, and found that everyone had gone outside to visit the small courtyard.

    "Sister Jiang?" He turned his head, "Do you want to go out?"

    Jiang Qian thought for a while, "Let's go, let's bask in the sun to supplement calcium."

    In fact, she didn't want to supplement calcium, nor did she want to go out.

    But no way.

    All the money is paid by the uncle, and half of the director's salary has not been paid to her.

    Good, laugh, give a smile.

    For the money, for the money!

    After Jiang Qian made her expression look gentle, she followed Jiang Kai towards the pool: I am a self-disciplined person, I can bear it, and for money, I can bear it.