Chapter 40

Chapter 40

The live broadcast room exploded with the money ability of [Jiang Qian's husband]. Jiang Qian felt that the title of his room should be changed. It should be called Huaguoshan instead of 3 million fans.

The barrage was full of woohoo, woohoo, and there was not a single word in the 20 comments, which made people's eyes hurt.

Especially Shi Xingqi and Zhao Xingyu, although the gifts can't be swiped, but the IDs of the three brothers on the second and third lists have their own colors and enhanced effects, and you stand out.

Both of them were crazy about Jiang Qian's husband, but it didn't take long for Shi Xingqi to stop first; seeing him in a truce, Zhao Xingyu, who was wearing the ID of the support club, was not too aggressive, and it was not a witty little boy to use him for young people. After thinking about it for a while, I also tasted something.

--Jiang Qian's husband... Couldn't be Shi Yizhou.

The semi-real name system airborne list one...

"Fuck, you are still so boring at the age of twenty-six!" Zhao Xingyu, who was sitting in the living room, muttered with his mobile phone in his hands, causing Zhao Rong, who was passing by, to stare blankly at him.

Jiang Qian has no idea what the mental activities of the three big brothers on the list are.

But seeing a few people finally subside, she felt that her whole body was unfolding.

It's money... The millions spent like running water really made her feel uncomfortable.

Jiang Qian wanted to sigh, but she didn't dare. She glanced at the time, and within two hours of the live broadcast, the number of viewers had already exceeded the one million mark. She really didn't know what to do to survive until the afternoon.

She smiled and shared her usual breakfast recipes with everyone in front of the camera. With the other hand, she blindly wrote a line on the paper Zhang Xiaoqi prepared in advance.

'What else can be done. '

When the assistant saw this, he hurriedly sent the message to Xu Ziyi, and after receiving the reply, he simulated the action of walking the dog.

Jiang Qian understood:

Very good, I decided it was you, Maruko.

After saying hello to the fans, she walked to the door. Jiang Qian usually walks the dog in the afternoon. Today, seeing that the owner picked up the rope early, the ball didn't sleep anymore, and jumped from the sofa to her side. .

"Let me be a tour guide for everyone, and then take the ball to the dog park in the community."

After Jiang Qian finished speaking, she handed the equipment to Zhang Xiaoqi, and went out with her with the ball. Outside the house, the stars A little bit of sunlight shone down from the cracks of the lush green trees, casting various shadows; because it rained just yesterday, there was still a faint earthy fragrance in the air.

The extremely comfortable weather made her feel much better, but she only remembered one thing after Jiang Qian came out.

--The next door to my house seems to be Chu Shengyu's older brother...

It's the one who is the emperor's ostentation and who often has different girls coming and going in and out of his house.

So Jiang Qian, who was at ease, became uneasy again, for fear that he was filming something that shouldn't be filmed during the live broadcast, so he walked around Building 6 all the way without saying anything, still praying in his heart not to run into anyone.