Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Jiang Qian felt that she had not waited long when she saw Li Tesuke running back along the same path; apart from the slight gasping sound, he looked as usual, without any previous nervousness.

    The woman didn't quite understand the current situation, but when the other party reached out her hand, she handed over the suit and the badge in her arms.

    "How?" she asked.

    "It's nothing." Li Te helped with a simple smile, "It's just that the online meeting temporarily became offline, and the news of the other company was sent late, so Mr. Shi drove to the scene first."

    "That's actually the case."

    "Yes, I only found out just now." The assistant lowered his head and adjusted his suit, making it difficult to see his expression.

    But when he spoke, Jiang Qian was not comfortable, but he couldn't find anything wrong.

    But... "Don't you need to bring his cell phone?"

    She turned her thumb towards the door, the cell phone that was constantly flashing on the table, "It's not easy to communicate without a cell phone when you go out."

    "That's for sure." Li Te Following the woman's words, Zhu continued, "But there are always two mobile phones, one is for work and the other is for personal use. He rarely deals with personal affairs during working hours."

    Jiang Qian snorted, wouldn't it be more It is difficult to contact Shi Yizhou.

    She had an idea, "If it's convenient, can you give me his work number. There was a problem with my mobile phone a few days ago, and the address book was cleared. It's a little urgent now.

    " Suke felt like he couldn't take it anymore.

    But just now in the stairwell, Shi Yizhou told him that he must hide information about him. Although his boss did not explain the reason, he still concealed something.

    Don't look at the boss's usual appearance, but he really doesn't know how to handle housework; the young couple has a conflict, and it's nothing to avoid it. Is it possible that they are afraid of losing face when they quarrel?

    He sighed and had no choice but to help Shi Yizhou continue to lie.

    Li Tesuke raised his head and glanced at Jiang Qian. It was his father who gave the money, so sorry for his wife.

    He cleared his throat, "Yes, yes, but we are all on the company's internal short number trunking network, and we can't call in from an external mobile phone..." The

    words were so hard to say that Jiang Qian really had no choice.

    "When will Yizhou come back then?"

    "I'm not sure about that either. The company has been very busy recently. There have been several bids, and the boss has arranged for a business trip..."

    Li Tezhu said the more embarrassed his face became. I thought it was because I was too aggressive, and I had no choice but to let him contact him when Shi Yizhou came back.

    After all, he was just a part-time worker, Shi Yizhou was his boss, and the special assistant around him kept spreading news to a deceased wife.

    "Then when he is free, please tell him that I am in a hurry and ask him to contact me."

    This requirement is not too much.

    "Okay madam." Jiang Qian stared at Li Tesuke, and this time he readily agreed.