Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Shi Yizhou's "Who are you?" blurted out, not only Ning Shengyan's eyes flickered slightly, but Li Tesuke's temple jumped twice.

    He found that his boss had really mastered the kung fu that came from his mouth. He had been investigating Ning Shengyan's information a lot recently, and even when he saw this face, he felt a little tired and panicked, but Yizhou said this. His face didn't change when he was, as if he didn't know it.

    Seeing him pretending to be stupid, Ning Shengyan on the opposite side shook his head with a smile, and spit out a word.

    "You are more eloquent than I thought."

    After he finished speaking, he stared blankly at Jiang Qian. The short-haired woman leaned weakly against Shi Yizhou's arms, and seemed to have lost most of her consciousness.

    But Shi Yizhou didn't understand what Ning Shengyan meant at all.

    The provocative words went in from his left ear and came out from his right ear. Man Quan Dang put a pillar in front of him, took off his suit and threw it on Li Tesuke's body, and then rolled up his shirt sleeves and threw Jiang Qian across it. hugged.

    His arm has not fully healed after the last injury, and the arm is densely covered with plaster.

    "Get out of the way."

    Shi Yizhou's tone did not fluctuate in the slightest, and he was about to walk along the right side.

    Seeing this scene in Ning Shengyan's eyes, it was extremely annoying. The smile that he had tried so hard to pretend could not be maintained, and his eyes gradually became gloomy.

    He gritted his teeth, "Put people down."

    Li Tesuke was stunned by these four words.

    He suddenly looked at his boss, the man's lips pursed into a slight arc, obviously he was extremely displeased.

    Ning Shengyan saw that he was unwilling to let go, and his voice was as cold as ice.

    "Since you don't like her, put her down." He stared at her and said word by word.

    Shi Yizhou stopped.

    He has always been discerning.

    After all, at this moment, the most important thing in this scene must be Jiang Qian; so when he saw Ning Shengyan, he thought about it, instead of pulling the rope with him like a primary school student, he might as well treat him as a piece of air.

    Ning Shengyan said that he could endure it first and then settle the account, but this sentence alone, he couldn't bear it no matter what.

    Shi Yizhou's eyes flashed with a dangerous meaning, "What position do you stand on to say this."

    He thought that as long as Ning Shengyan dared to say that he liked Jiang Qian, he would not say anything. Go up and give him a punch. Anyway, he will lose money according to the lawsuit, and he has no psychological burden at all.

    Ning Shengyan sneered.

    "She didn't like you at all when you got married. Jiang Qian likes money, and it's because of money that she chose to marry you."

    Shi Yizhou nodded, "You also have money, but why didn't she marry you? "

    ..."

    Li Te helped his pupils to tremble, hugging his suit and wishing to shrink into the crack of the wall; he couldn't control his ears, and flexibly observed whether anyone would approach here.