Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    In the end, Jiang Qian still fell asleep. Although she only slept for two hours, fortunately, she woke up late the day before, so she could carry it all day.

    Today is the day to take a transcript. Jiang Qian put on an ordinary white T and sweatpants, and went out with a mask on. Bad weather for thighs.

    Because he knew in advance that Shi Xingqi and Chi Wei would be there, Xu Zi sent Jiang Qian to the police station and returned to Xingyu first. Zhao Zichen signed a small company under their banner, and he needed to go back and transfer the contract to take a good look. again.

    As for Zhang Xiaoqi, she didn't know anything about the Shi family, so Jiang Qian asked her to go home to sleep first and contact her later.

    As soon as Jiang Qian entered the police station, she saw Shi Xingqi and Chi Wei sitting on the stool. The two of them, like her, did not sleep well, and they both had dark circles on their faces, like giant pandas.

    She only had time to say hello in a hasty manner, and she took the record under the leadership of the auxiliary police.

    The police asked Jiang Qian a lot of questions. After all, this was a major incident involving intentional homicide. The woman re-described the accident as it was.

    Before she came, she heard about the surveillance video provided by the Meng family, and Chi Wei also gave her testimony as a witness at the scene, and now she has added a photo of the scar on her neck - Skynet is prudent and not leaking, Zhao Zichen is in the evidence complete. Under the circumstances, he will definitely be sentenced in accordance with the law, which is also the final result Jiang Qian wants.

    The woman came out of the small room at the police station, feeling a little more relaxed, and was about to tell Chi Wei and Shi Xingqi the news, but she went back along the same road to see that there were two more people over there.     A man dressed casually stood beside the stool, and beside him sat a gentle and gentle girl; this was the first time Jiang Qian saw them, but she vaguely felt that it was Meng Shuo and Meng Siqiao.     After all, Shi Xingqi's face turned black like that.     She quietly called Chi Wei's name, and the other party waved when she saw her coming, "Done?"     Jiang Qian nodded.

    "That's good!" Chi Wei breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to pull her to say a few words, but was stopped by the man beside her.

    After all, this is a police station, occupying public space is one aspect, and some words can't be said so clearly; a few people sounded reasonable, so they went out with umbrellas and turned into a breakfast shop deep in the alley.

    Shi Xingqi's stomach was empty, and even his eyes lit up when he smelled the fragrance of the rice. No matter what it was selling, he slipped in and sat on the stool; the elderly grandmother saw the empty door and finally a guest came. , smiled and wiped the table several times.

    Chi Wei yawned while sitting, "I only slept for three hours last night."

    Seeing her yawning, Jiang Qian couldn't help yawning, "I slept for two hours."

    "I didn't sleep. "Shi Xingqi was taken aback by the yawn and came twice.

    I yawned one after another, and in the eyes of a man and a woman sitting opposite, I felt a little sleepy for no reason.

    At this moment, Chi Wei finally remembered what she had been interrupted earlier, "By the way, Qian Qian, let me introduce to you, this is Meng Shuo, this is Miss Meng Siqiao." As