Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    - You are getting married, and the groom is not me.

    Jiang Qian didn't know what was going on, but such a lyric suddenly popped up in her mind.

    Although she had thought that Cheng Yuning would fall in love and get married before, when the day came, she felt a little unbelievable.

    Of course, this doesn't mean to question her charm, but... Cheng Yuning is the heroine, but she suddenly fell in love. Is it really okay to say? Then again, who did she fall in love with?

    In my impression, it has been less than a week since the last time the two separated. At that time, Cheng Yuning was not still a bare commander. He couldn't have met someone somewhere and fell in love at first sight, so he should confirm the relationship immediately.

    Jiang Qian was possessed by the old mother for a moment, pushed the transparent watermelon bowl in front of her aside, and put her hands on the table. Cheng Yuning, who was still smiling, suddenly met her class teacher's burning gaze, and suddenly felt uncomfortable. stand up.

    "Is there a problem, Qianqian?" She bit her lower lip unnaturally and asked tentatively.

    The slightly nervous tone of the other party made Jiang Qian immediately regain his senses, realizing that he was overreacting.

    "No." She turned to raise her voice and laughed, and by the way retracted her body back onto the backrest. "What could be wrong. You didn't set the stage at all, and the news came straight to me and stunned me."

    Jiang Qian raised her eyebrows deliberately, "Hurry up and explain, when did you meet, how did you meet, and how did you get together? ?"

    It's not that she was trying to excuse her shock. If she didn't understand all these melons, she wouldn't be able to concentrate on filming the next scene.

    "Hurry up, I can't wait." The woman's hands were clenched into fists, waving slightly in front and back, and each sharp question smashed towards the opposite side like she didn't want money.

    Cheng Yuning, who was still a little worried, dispelled her thoughts in an instant, recalling what happened these days, even her cheeks were stained with a layer of light pink.

    "It was in City B last week, didn't I go to find you."

    Jiang Qian nodded, knowing that it was before Shi Yizhou came, "Yes, then."

    "It was a coincidence." Cheng Yuning smiled shyly, "The other day I went to the underground parking lot to wait for an assistant, and I happened to meet a girl who didn't bring a cell phone or room card, and asked me if I could make a phone call for her. After I lent her, I stayed with her until someone came. , and guess what?"

    Jiang Qian went through the story in her mind, but she couldn't guess it. She raised her head and waited for Cheng Yuning to answer it for herself, but found that the other party's expression was ambiguous when he said this, as if he was carefully Savor all the details that happened that day.

    "..." That's

    not right.

    Jiang Qian suddenly showed a terrified expression, "The one you were talking about was in love, wouldn't it be with this girl!" As soon as

    she finished speaking, the inside of the RV instantly fell silent, except for the humming of the small fan. reverberates in the air.

    There was an inexplicable embarrassment lingering between the two of them. Cheng Yuning looked at Jiang Qian in disbelief. Jiang Qian didn't know why, so he could only stare back.