Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    With the broadcast of the first issue of "Welcome to My Home", the related entries of the program group quickly occupied several positions in the hot search list, not only the resident guests, but also Jiang Qian and Cheng Yuning are also hot searches. A mirror appeared on the tail.

    Although the two of them are newcomers with little work, because they are about to appear in Director Hu's "Wei Rong", the actor is Ning Shengyan, a well-known actor who has set foot in the TV drama circle for the first time; although the doubts on the Internet are not diminished, but also provide enough heat.

    With the broadcast of the show and the doubling of Jiang Qian's fans, some behind-the-scenes operating companies in the entertainment industry found that netizens' aesthetics were shifting.

    The scenes of her chopping bricks and blowing suona were cut by netizens into CUT and swept the short video platform. Compared with the hot girls and cool beauties in the past, everyone seems to prefer those 'multi-talented' artists now.

    Although it is also related to the hot search a few days ago, it undoubtedly provides some newcomers with new ideas about character design.

    Looking at Jiang Qian's more and more praise on the Internet and the number of fans gradually rising, Zhao Xingyu, who stayed up all night, had a groggy head, but he was in a particularly good mood.

    With the joint efforts of the support club, he blew up more than 200 sunspot comments in one night.

    Looking out the window where the horizon was gradually lit up, Zhao Xingyu decided to go to the film and television city to send flowers after sleeping for a while; in addition to Mengmeng who lives locally, he came to City C with another boy and two girls.

    However, when he got up with dark circles under his eyes, and put on a layer of makeup cream for self-expression, and then rushed to the outside of the filming location of "Chong'an" -

    "What?! Already gone?!" Holding a Zhao Xingyu's jaw dropped from the bouquet of roses.

    The security guard at the door nodded, "It seems to be finished ahead of time."

    "How could this be." The

    young man's eyes were dull, and even the few fans standing beside him were stunned.

    The youngest girl grimaced, "Didn't you say that it was finished in the afternoon?"

    "One thirty, it's noon." The security guard raised his hand and glanced at his watch, "She came after her forefoot left you." The

    middle-aged man said this originally to give some comfort to a few people. The fans who thought of hearing this were even more desperate; Jiang Bao's first play in the entertainment industry, what a large-scale accidental and missed scene!

    "President, what should I do now?" Mengmeng, another old man in the support club, asked.

    She was able to stabilize anyway, but the little girl on her right was about to cry.

    Feeling everyone's loss, Zhao Xingyu, who was standing at the center, was even more confused.

    This trip was in vain, but in addition to the flowers in his hands, three cars were parked outside, stuffed with roses, cakes, and some letters from fans of the support club.

    He gritted his teeth and said, "Uncle, Leng Bu Leng's stick nest calls Si Xi Qi Kuo Lai..." Then he said something vaguely.

    "What the hell?" The security guard's ears were almost lifted to the sky, but he still didn't understand.