Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    One second, he was listening to Shi Yizhou babbling on the tablecloth, but the next second, Jiang Qian couldn't help falling into sleep.

    The woman who had been tense all day fell asleep under the caress of the summer wind. She didn't know what time she was moved back to the tent by Shi Yizhou. It was also extremely bad.

    The eight-foot-long giant octopus twisted its tentacles to look at her, and when it scolded it, it waved its tentacles shyly, twisting and squirting a lot of ink.

    ——Help, is this really a dream that a normal person can dream of?

    Jiang Qian tossed and turned in her dream in the middle of the night, until the buzzing vibration sounded from her hand, and she woke up from her groggy sleep.

    "What kind of weird dream is this..." It

    was like a fierce battle, which made people sweat, Jiang Qian fell on the pillow, stretched listlessly, and rubbed it again. After rubbing his sleepy eyes, he didn't pick up the phone next to him until he regained some energy.

    At a glance, there are more than 80 unread notifications.

    "..."

    Jiang Qian's originally half-squinted eyes seemed to be forcibly opened, and she instantly injected ten percent of her energy. She sat up straight with a thud, and opened the social software with trembling hands.

    [Xiaoqi: Sister Qian, are you having dinner? ]

    [Xiaoqi: Are you asleep, Miss Qianqian? When you wake up, send me a message wow~]

    [Xiaoqi: (expression pack XN)]

    Up to this point, it was normal, but when Jiang Qian continued to slide down, Zhang Xiaoqi's speech was a little wrong.

    [Xiaoqi: Sister Qian, where have you been, Sister Qian! ]

    [Xiao Qi: Sister Qian, why are you not in your room, where have you been in the rain outside? Should I tell the director ah woo woo. ]

    The other party started to send her messages at seven or eight in the afternoon, probably because she never responded, and she didn't realize that she was not in the room until the middle of the night.

    Jiang Qian's heartbeat was pounding fast, and she suddenly remembered that yesterday, in order to refresh herself, her phone ran out of power, so she just left it aside and didn't care... Mostly when Shi Yizhou took her back to the tent, he found out. He thoughtfully helped her connect a power bank...

    ——So Xiaoqi wouldn't call the police just because she couldn't find her.

    Jiang Qian's hands trembled like a big iron spoon used by a canteen aunt when she was serving dishes. She continued to scroll down until the latest one: [Xiao Qi: Oh oh oh I just contacted Brother Zhou, Sister Qian, have a good time, San It's okay to come back to relax, let's not be angry because of disgusting things! (Clenching fists and cheering)]

    Woohoo, the case has been solved, thank you Shi Yizhou, you really are a good sensible boy!

    Jiang Qian's heart was swallowed from her throat. Just now, she had even thought about the headlines: the

    actor was attacked by superpowers, the female star hotel mysteriously disappeared, and the "Wei Rong" crew had frequent accidents because of that, everything. Whether everything is a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality -

    just when her brain hole was about to fly out of the sky, "..." suddenly reacted.

    Zhang Xiaoqi even looked for Shi Yizhou, then Xu Ziyi's side...