Intro

Title: 我老公他家财万贯还不爱回家 | My husband has a lot of money and doesn't like to go home
Author: 灼谨

Q: What is the most comfortable living state for a female supporting actress who wears books?
A: The economy is free, there is no black material, and the male protagonist's husband is rich and does not like to go home.

To sum up, Jiang Qian felt that she was the happiest person in the world.

After a year and a half of marriage agreement, there are no husband and wife obligations that should be fulfilled, no one dares to point fingers at her, and most importantly, there is no psychological burden.

--The male protagonist has his own female protagonist.

What I have to do is to spend his money well before the divorce, and then spend my own money well after the divorce.

_

When she was teased by her best friend to go out, Jiang Qian knew that the other party brought her to catch the scene.

Looking at the hotel door in front of her, and thinking of the original heroine's tricks, Jiang Qian felt that she should not look for trouble, so she took her best friend and turned around into the cafe next to the hotel.

The moment she opened the door, her eyes happened to meet the man in a suit and leather shoes who came out of the corner.

Jiang Qian felt that she fell in love at first sight.

_

Just after talking about affairs with people in the cafe, Shi Yizhou accidentally met his wife, whom he had never met since he got married.

Just when he was thinking about how to avoid each other, he stepped on ten centimeter high heels, and the accessories all over his body could add up to tens of millions of women who passed through the crowd and walked straight towards him.

The man who originally wanted to leave was forced to stop at the same place, and then he saw Jiang Qian slowly taking off his sunglasses, staring at him with seductive eyes, and finally asked boldly:

"Handsome guy, it's the first time we meet. , give me the contact information? Don't be shy, we can come out and play together in the future."

Shi Yizhou: ....

After a year and a half of marriage, Shi Yizhou found that he didn't know anything about this god-given wife.

And...he felt like he was green.