Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    When Jiang Qian opened Weibo again after a lapse of 30 minutes, her hot search had disappeared; although it was impossible to make all netizens forget about it like magic, it would not make it over-fermented. Come on.

    It's a pity that what she thought was too simple.

    A few hours later, when Jiang Qian was about to put on a mask and go to bed, the door suddenly rang.

    The woman in the little one-piece dinosaur pajamas thought she had heard it wrong, and curiously stuck her head out of the bathroom, walked to the door when the sound rang again, and followed the cat's eye.

    Outside were Xu Ziyi and a little girl with a ponytail. One of them looked serious, the other was nervous. In short, in Jiang Qian's eyes, there were four words, 'I feel like it's over. '

    She sighed inwardly, and opened the door after finishing her pajamas.

    "Good evening." As soon as the door opened, Xu Ziyi said hello, but his voice was not as strong as usual.

    Seeing his melancholy look, Jiang Qian teased him, "It's the night, but I don't see how good you are."

    "But come in first." She took a step back and gave Xu Ziyi and the girl behind her gave up their space, walked in together, and sat down in the living room outside the suite.

    Jiang Qian didn't prepare any drinks here. She turned around and took two bottles of mineral water from behind the sofa and placed them on the table.

    "Who is this?" she asked Xu Ziyi.

    The man raised his chin slightly, and the girl sitting next to him took the initiative to speak.

    "Hello, Miss Qianqian, I'm Zhang Xiaoqi, a new employee of the company, and I'll be your assistant in the future." She unconsciously clasped her hands under the table as she spoke, stumbling, and her face flushed.

    From Jiang Qian's point of view, she could just see the top of Zhang Xiaoqi's head. She had no resistance to such a really cute girl. As soon as she saw it, her whole heart became soft and tender.

    The woman even looked her up and down with a bit of wickedness and deliberately with bold eyes, "It looks cute, the company has invested a lot of money."

    Unsurprisingly, the girl lowered her head.

    This one was joking and one blushing. No matter how Xu Zi looked at this scene, he felt strange, as if his own artist was 'choosing a concubine'...

    He quickly coughed twice and drove the nonsensical thoughts out of his mind. Then knock on the table.

    "Let's get down to business, Xiaoqi."

    The girl whose name was called turned around the backpack behind her, then took out an iPad from inside, and then opened the tablet photo album while Jiang Qiang was watching, and put it on the round table. central.

    What catches the eye are two photos and a video.

    Just when Jiang Qian was about to order, "If you don't have anything special, don't read Weibo for the next two days." Xu Ziyi said suddenly and nonchalantly.

    The woman's hand paused in the air for a moment.

    In fact, if Xu Zi hadn't mentioned it, she wouldn't have taken the initiative to read Weibo, but as soon as he said it... she really wanted to see what happened now.

    Zhang Xiaoqi went up and zoomed in on the first picture, which was a screenshot of an account with a default avatar, with two pictures that were previously withdrawn from the hot search.