Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Jiang Qian didn't know what was going on at Brother Yuanzhong's side. At this time, she was busy moving from the reclining chair to the ground with difficulty.

    Stepping on the 8-centimeter high heels again, the beige shoes with diamonds reflect a faint light in the sunlight, and with a light-colored dress, it looks good, but it is really tired.

    Don't just say that wearing high-heeled shoes is feminine, even standing there, Jiang Qian felt the instep tense.

    "Next time, I must have a half-slipper party." Isn't it a pleasure to dance on a

    zhaola board? !

    Her complaining tone reached Chi Wei's ears, and the same woman dressed in hatred sighed in agreement, but did not forget to throw a guess, "Slippers may be too much, I'm afraid you will be caught in two steps. I'll step on it... or let's go barefoot."

    What is it like to go barefoot... Jiang Qiannao made up the scene, and the feeling of discomfort came up all of a sudden.

    "I'd rather have someone step on me wearing football boots than be stepped on by the soles of my feet with nothing on."

    I'm sorry, I'm greasy, just thinking about it makes me feel physically uncomfortable.

    She glanced at Chi Wei, and Chi Wei also glanced at her.

    The curly-haired woman was silent for a moment, and was immediately persuaded: "...very good, it makes sense."

    "It makes a lot of sense." Her approval made Jiang Qian cast a look of 'I told you a long time ago', the thinking of the two In an instant, the synchronization was achieved, and the housekeeper who saw the tray behind him also cheered.

    After the shoes were all put on, the pair of good sisters laughed at each other again, and then walked in side by side through the balcony door on the side of the castle.

    The temperature of the air conditioner in the house is not low, although it is cool, it does not make people feel cold.

    Jiang Qian gently stroked her exposed forearms, and before entering the bedroom, she glanced at the red carpet again:

    In this scene, the haute couture dress seems to be a piece of hands that do not want money. The photographers who are squatting outside the European-style castle are standing in two piles.

    "The queens are here." Jiang Qian retracted her gaze and took one of the cushions off the sofa.

    She leaned on the armrest and yawned lazily. Chi Wei, who had jumped up on the reclining chair, heard what she said, threw her phone on the bed, and leaned half her head out of the window to watch.

    Then the makeup on his face was about to come off.

    "Wow, why is she here."

    Jiang Qian: "?" Why is the person who sent the invitation more shocked than me?

    She suddenly regained some energy, rolled over and stuck her head out, but her eyes were suddenly stimulated by the light reflected by the reflector in the distance.

    Save the people! Going blind!

    Jiang Qian's facial features shrank back, squinting and asking for a long time, "You didn't send her an invitation?"

    "How can you." Chi Wei's hand was also in front of her, and she shook her head, "I Dad prepared a mess for me, and there are five or six voice transmissions, including Gu Xue."