Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Jiang Qian, who didn't have a good ear, certainly didn't know what they were talking about, but when she saw the backs of the two leaving, she wanted to laugh inexplicably. After a while, the woman shook her head and went to the front desk to get an audition sheet.

    According to the guidance of the staff, the audition room is facing the elevator, go straight to the first room and turn left; because it is not Ye Zheng's turn yet, Jiang Qian has to wait in the waiting room for a short time.

    The semi-open waiting room is located directly opposite the audition room. Looking from a distance, there are twenty or thirty people sitting scattered in it, both men and women. Competing for roles and accompanying people, a bunch of people mixed together, filling the room with a lot of chatter.

    However, with Jiang Qian's appearance, the room became eerily silent.

    The woman's height of 1.7 meters is very eye-catching, and the outfit that looks like a lot of money has made several eyes stay on her for a long time, including Xu Youluo's agent.

    Jiang Qian, who was accustomed to being watched, didn't have any stage fright. She casually pulled up a chair and leaned against the wall. Her bright makeup and confident appearance gave her a bit of an aura that no strangers were approaching. The girls were rested.

    After a while, the room returned to its previous slightly noisy state, and occasionally a few lines from the original "Chong An" could be heard.

    Some people's lines are not very good, but a few lines are really meaningful.

    Jiang Qian, who had his legs crossed, pricked up his ears and took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag while listening.

    When she asked Shi Xingqi for an audition opportunity, she mostly took the role of Ye Zheng out of an "opportunity" mentality and simply wanted to use it as a springboard to enter the entertainment industry, but after reading the original book, Jiang Qian really Some of them love this character.

    Ye Zheng in the book was born in a family of officials and eunuchs. His father was originally a third-rank minister in the court, and he was quite accomplished. The man in the mansion could not be saved, so Ye's father used a secret story to exchange the lives of his two daughters from the ruler before he died, and sent the two to their hometown in the countryside of Yangzhou far away.

    At that time, Ye Zheng was only four years old, and only Ye Yuyao was left to live in swaddling clothes. For the first three years when the two arrived in Yangzhou, they were taken care of by Ye Mu's cousin and grandmother. Later, the old man died of serious illness, and the two sisters were completely gone rely on.

    In order not to starve the young Ye Yuyao, Ye Zheng could only earn some money by helping the neighbors with laundry and sewing, but this was only a drop in the bucket. Ye Zheng felt extremely uncomfortable looking at her younger sister, who was wearing shabby clothes but didn't care. She had also enjoyed delicious food from the mountains and seas, while her younger sister, who had left the capital at birth, had not eaten a full meal for a few days. Since then, Ye Zheng was determined to find a way to earn more money, so that Ye Yuyao could enter a private school and make a good family in the future.

    Four years later, Ye Zheng was eleven years old.

    At that time, she fell into the eyes of an old mother in a brothel, and they all lived on the same street. The old mother also watched sister Ye Zheng grow up, so she gave them a job, and she had nothing to do to help the building. The girl went to the rouge shop to run errands. Ye Yuyao was overjoyed when she found out, but Ye Zheng reprimanded her severely, saying that she would not let her sister go with her.