Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The car drove smoothly between the roads of the city, and Shi Yizhou never felt that twenty minutes could be so long.

    He moved his eyes away from the window, the dim moonlight and the neon lights flashing in the high-rise buildings complemented each other, and the light of the lights and the moon elongated the pedestrians on the road.

    The man's hands were obediently on his lap, and his thoughts were so mixed that he couldn't tell what he was thinking for a while.

    After going through all the recent events in his mind, Shi Yizhou felt that he had entered a situation where he was riding a tiger.

    - Zhou Yi's waistcoat couldn't be taken off.

    At first, he had the idea of ​​re-acquainting with Jiang Qian, but for various reasons he let it go. The object that Jiang Qian wants to divorce is him now, and the reason for wanting to divorce is also 'he'.

    I conquered my wife with 'I' personal charm, but my wife wanted to divorce me because of 'I'; this sentence is too convoluted, and even he couldn't help but smile bitterly after thinking about it.

    Shi Yizhou's eyes stared straight ahead, and he didn't even notice when the car turned into the hospital.

    "What are you thinking, I've been in a daze for so long." Jiang Qian parked the car, then sat in the driver's seat and turned her head.

    She stared at the man's profile without blinking, wanting to see how he would react. The woman waited for a long time to hear Shi Yizhou clear his throat.

    "My arm hurts," he continued in a low voice.

    Jiang Qian: "..."

    Shi Yizhou's appearance made it impossible for her to test, and even a serious tone would make her fall into self-criticism.

    If someone suddenly appeared to save you when you stumbled and fell down the building, like a god descending, and was injured because of it, it must be false to say that he was not moved and grateful.

    But he happened to be the person he wanted to divorce -

    very well, she was in a dilemma now.

    The thoughts of a man and a woman were strangely matched to some extent, and at the same time fell into silence. After a while, Jiang Qian was the first to react, and got out of the car and opened the door for him.

    Jiang Qian was wearing a dress that exposed a small part of her back. She could only continue to wear Shi Yizhou's suit jacket, and then took out the mask from the small bag and hung it behind her ears.

    Confusion is one aspect, but she is also a female star, isn't she?

    "Let's go." The

    car was parked in the parking space closest to the emergency building, and two brightly dressed young men walked in in a hurry, attracting a lot of attention.

    Jiang Qian knew for a long time that Shi Yizhou was going to continue to conceal his identity, so he did not take the initiative to ask him for documents, but as soon as he arrived at the front desk, he said it himself.

    "I didn't bring my ID|ID card." In fact, it was in my pocket.

    Jiang Qian on the side looked the same: Look, I know.

    Fortunately, the hospital treats emergency patients more leniently, as long as you register your name, pay the deposit, and make up the certificate the next morning.