Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Thinking that there are still a lot of troubles waiting to be solved by herself, even though she enjoyed her vacation very much, Jiang Qian left Mao Mao Shan in melancholy and anger.

    However, when she just landed, thinking that there was a tough battle to be fought, Ning Shengyan's support club leader and the voice official both cheated and posted a 'clarification' Weibo.

    ——It may be said that his artist did suffer a little injury, but the problem is not big, and he will be able to return to the crew after two days of rest.

    The matter of Ning Shengyan's injury was officially stamped, and according to the given time, the person who was photographed with Jiang Qian would certainly not be his own brother.

    [@XX: As long as it’s not Mr. Yan, who do you love, who cares what she does as an 18th-tier star. ]

    [@XX: YES! It is forbidden to rub the heat of the eighty lines. ]

    Under the leadership of a few big fans, the fans who easily clarified this logic seem to have set off firecrackers in the super talk, just like the new year; but there are still a small number of brain-dead fans who always feel that Ning Shengyan's That Weibo seemed to be asking for help.

    It's probably 'it wasn't me who was filmed with her, but we were on the same crew, I'm embarrassed to say it, so I can only post and delete it to imply everyone'.

    As a result, the number of people who went crazy on Jiang Qian's Weibo account decreased, but the quality increased. Various conspiracy theories made Xu Ziyi, who has always been calm as his creed, have words that he couldn't find for a long time.

    "It's really speechless... Does an artist from Star Entertainment need to rub off on his old man's enthusiasm?" The agent rarely speaks so straightforwardly, but rolled his eyes several times at the iPad today.

    Jiang Qian, who returned to the hotel, yawned, took the banana that Zhang Xiaoqi handed over, and then turned around and handed it to Xu Zi.

    "Actually, I've always been curious." She pondered for a while before opening her mouth, "Sound transmission is also a TOP level in the industry, and the management aspect is too bad. Ning Shengyan's fans are making a fuss. If you don't control it, do you think he is a movie king and eats a powerful meal?"

    Raising Gu will eventually backlash, so if you don't care about it, will it really not cause a big problem?

    Jiang Qian was puzzled, and tapped the surface of the round tea table with her index finger several times, "And I see that other people in their company are doing well in their operations. This has never happened before, could it be? ..."

    As far as she knew, Ning Shengyan's company was originally a family business of Zhang's family. It was only because of a change in the early years that Zhang Hairong sold some of the shares to him; Not long after the shares were acquired, there was a recovery within the industry, allowing Transsion Entertainment, which took this huge wave, to return to the top position.

    "Could it be that Zhang Ronghai wanted to push him out!" After hearing Jiang Qian's summary, Zhang Xiaoqi, who was beside him, seemed to have seen through something, and suddenly exclaimed, "So it was to cross the river, dismantle the bridge, unload the mill and kill the donkey, the ungrateful, the rabbit, the dog and the dog. Kindness and revenge?"

    Jiang Qian: "..." It's quite literary.

    Xu Ziyi: "..." Tsk, what happened to this child.

    He looked at Zhang Xiaoqi's shocked expression because of his IQ, and sighed, "There will be loopholes in internal struggles. If Zhang Hairong really had such an idea, the voice transmission would have been made by Star Entertainment."