Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    A few days later, Jiang Qian received the contract sent by the show.

    The woman who had just finished playing with Ji Tingyue yawned and was about to take advantage of the break to go outside to blow the air when Zhang Xiaoqi ran over with two wads of paper.

    "Sister Qianqian!"

    Jiang Qian smiled and told her to run slowly. When the other party was panting, she took the paper and saw that the five characters "Welcome to My Home" on it really surprised her a little.

    Although there have been many slow-paced life programs focusing on leisure farming on the Internet, this one in her hands is definitely a super-popular at the level of 'all people'.

    The program team will provide the guests with a rough room with all sides in a rural town. The guests need to earn wages through their own efforts or labor in ten weekends, and finally complete the whole room. decoration; and prepare a table of good dishes at the end of the season, and invite all the flying guests of the season or friends in the circle to hold a grand party.

    However, when such a program was broadcast in the first season, it actually didn't make much splash, and most of the people who watched the program were fans of the guests. However, from the third season onwards, the broadcast data has become unparalleled.

    The popular singer and dancer worked hard for three days to chop wood, and finally made enough money to buy paint. He wanted to tidy up the rough house, but he ended up buying a few barrels of glossy paint in the market.

    When he was painting the wall, the program team also asked him side-by-side, why the paint on the wall was transparent, and the singing and dancing student with zero experience in decoration promised to wait for the paint to dry to see the result, but he painted it for a day, After it was all sour, I found that I was holding the varnish of the sealing layer and rubbing it on the wall for more than ten hours.

    There is also a certain Xiaohua who has starred in several well-known works. Originally, she wanted to go to the villager's house to brush her face, and then exchanged some vegetables for a low price. In the end, she was driven out of the house with a broom as a bad guy because she was too punk.

    All kinds of people who lacked decoration knowledge came together, and the result was that when the time came, the room was decorated like an open-air shed by them, and most of the decorations were handmade, or soil bought from the small market for a dollar or two. Flavored Ornaments.

    When Jiang Qian first wore it, it was the time when this variety show was on the air. She also watched a few episodes at the beginning, and actor Ning Shengyan was her favorite guest in it.

    A gentle person, handsome, well-dressed, rich and able to chat - she has always had little resistance to this hanging man.

    Of course only at the level of chasing stars.

    If it weren't for "Welcome to My Home" entering the second season, and all the guests were fully updated, she would really like to ask the actor to have a chat and take a picture or something.

    Thinking like this, Jiang Qian opened the contract and silently started reading from the first line.

    The woman who ticked 'I'm sure to read all of the above terms' without looking at it at ordinary times can't wait to read a sentence for two minutes at this moment.

    After a while, Jiang Qian turned around and suddenly raised her head to look at Zhang Xiaoqi.

    "Why is it a live broadcast?"