Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "Where are you from?" the woman asked.

    "City A."

    "So coincidentally, I'm also from City A." The

    man nodded.

    "Then you're here for vacation?"

    "Have a meeting."

    "Ah~ It's hard work, and I have to work on weekends."

    "It's okay."

    "Is it really okay? If you let me work overtime on weekends, I'll probably be angry. ." She paused, "Thank you for your hard work, and I have to go on a business trip on the weekend."

    "Thank you."

    After the man in front of him answered the last question, Jiang Qian felt that the smile on her face was about to stop. .

    She is now a little doubtful that she had misunderstood her eyes just now, and that there was someone else staring at her from time to time?

    Otherwise, why did she walk up to the person, but the other person's attitude suddenly turned a hundred and eighty degrees, just like sitting in a ball of air opposite, and she still likes to lift her head?

    Exactly what brand of stuffy gourd is this person named Zhou Yi, a few words can't contain ten words.

    It's hard to imagine that human lips can give such a cold reply. If the glaciers in the Arctic could speak, they would probably be warmer than him.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qian's rapid heartbeat slowly faded away.

    And 'Zhou Yi', who was directly opposite, saw that she didn't speak, so she didn't move.

    The two were silent face to face like wooden figures, and the atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Shi Yizhou's right thumb curled under the table gently rubbed the knuckles of his index finger. He occasionally raised his head, waiting for Jiang Qian's next question.

    What will she ask next?

    What do you like to eat, where you usually go in City A, what are your hobbies, where do you live, do you have any celebrities you admire, or have you watched her shows?

    Questions that may be asked are arranged in a table in Shi Yizhou's mind, just like he usually approves documents, he goes through everything one by one.

    But he waited for a while, but he didn't hear Jiang Qian speak again.

    I don't know if it was because the air conditioner in the cafe was a little low, Shi Yizhou felt a little cold on his back.

    He has been sitting here for 20 minutes, why hasn't Li Tesuke come yet.

    ...

    not right.

    Assistant Li can't come now.

    Shi Yizhou's eyelids jumped when he suddenly remembered the shocking bug, and he even began to regret why he gave himself the name 'Zhou Yi' just now.

    Shi Yizhou, Zhou Yi.

    Jiang Qian is so smart, maybe it won't be long before they find out that they are the same person at all, what should I do then? I knew I would make one...

    not right.

    In an instant, Shi Yizhou reacted again.

    He found that instead of feeling guilty for lying, he panicked because the lie was not perfect.