Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Unconsciously, the filming of "Wei Rong" finally entered the final stage.

    The imminent end of work has made the annoyance of the still hot early autumn disappear a lot, and the weather is gradually moving away from the unsustainable forty degrees, and has become milder.

    But perhaps because of the sudden drop in temperature, Jiang Qian always felt a little uncomfortable these days.

    However, there was no fever and no other discomfort. She asked Zhang Xiaoqi to buy two boxes of cold medicine, but it had been a week and still no effect.

    Jiang Qian took a long sip with the thermos cup in hand, and leaned reclining on the reclining chair outside the RV, ready to squint for a while, but just a little sleepy, she was awakened by the gentle force on her shoulders.

    "Mr. Jiang, it's about ten minutes before your scene."

    "..."

    "Mr. Jiang, Teacher Jiang?"

    "Ah? Ahhh...I'm sorry, I just fell asleep." The dozing woman suddenly woke up, nodded to the staff who came to remind her, and raised a smile by the way.

    It's just that the expression was a little reluctant no matter how you looked at it, which made the assistant of the field recorder who was blocking the sun to show a worried expression.

    "Mr. Jiang, your face looks so bad, do you want me to go see a doctor."

    "I'm fine, just sleepy." Jiang Qian shook her head, stretched her arms to relax and yawned.

    "It's about to start filming? I'll be there in a while."

    "There are ten minutes left, don't worry, but the weather has changed a lot recently, and several people have fallen ill. If Teacher Jiang feels uncomfortable, she must say it earlier. Just two shots, it will be over soon."

    "Mmmm." Jiang Qian responded listlessly, and then leaned back.

    The annoying cicadas finally disappeared, and the salsa of the leaves alone was not too annoying. Jiang Qian put her arms in front of her eyes, the huge sunshade completely covered the reclining chair, and the fan that was diagonally facing her was creaky and noisy.

    It's been really bad recently.

    Jiang Qian took out her phone and sent a message to Shi Yizhou, and then took another cold medicine.

    It has been half a month since her and Shi Yizhou's bright official announcement, the enthusiasm of the melon-eating crowd has finally faded away, at least the hot searches no longer carry their two names from time to time as before.

    Eighty percent of the paparazzi would like to change careers to become business reporters in order to catch Shi Yizhou's information, but there is a 100 percent chance that they will not be able to release anything.

    ——They were all stopped by the banknote ability, and they also had some negotiations by the way.

    After a set of procedures, there are no endless cameras, and her freedom and privacy have been protected to a great extent. Jiang Qian took a sip of hot water and felt that her current life was the most satisfactory level she could imagine. .

    She slowly stretched out her hand, feeling the coolness of the fan passing through her fingers. The phone on her lap vibrated twice. Jiang Qian picked it up and saw that it was Shi Yizhou. .

    [week 11: Are you still feeling uncomfortable? (Little Rabbit Crying.jpg)]

    Jiang Qian couldn't help but smile when she saw that the emoticon package she sent him was sent back.