Wear cannon fodder as a villa...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 穿成炮灰之反派养成计划 Author : 杀小丸 One sentence copywriting: This is the story of a virg... More

chapter1
chapter2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter37
chapter38
chapter39
chapter40
chapter41
chapter42
chapter43
chapter44
chapter45
chapter46
chapter47
chapter48
chapter49
chapter50
chapter51
chapter52
chapter53
chapter54
chapter55
chapter56
chapter57
chapter58
chapter59
chapter60
chapter61
chapter62
chapter63
chapter64
chapter65
chapter66
chapter67
chapter68
chapter69
chapter71
chapter72
chapter73
chapter74
chapter75
chapter76
chapter77
chapter78
chapter79
chapter80
chapter81
chapter82
chapter83
chapter84
chapter85
chapter86
chapter87
chapter88
chapter89
chapter90
chapter91
chapter92
chapter93
chapter94
chapter95
chapter96
chapter97
chapter98
chapter99
chapter100
chapter101
chapter102
chapter103
chapter104
chapter105
chapter106
chapter107
chapter108
chapter109
chapter110
chapter111
chapter112
chapter113
chapter114
chapter115
chapter116
chapter117
chapter118
chapter119
chapter120
chapter121
chapter122
chapter123
chapter124
chapter125
chapter126
chapter127
chapter128
chapter129
chapter130
chapter131

chapter70

43 0 0
By Kessho_Yuki

"Is that called kiss?" Miyuki licked his lips, his eyes shining in the darkness, "Why can't two men do this?" Are you looking for that Murong Xue or some other woman to do this kind of thing?

Ling Xia didn't dare to look him directly in the eye now, and he explained awkwardly, "I don't mean this, but this kind of thing can only be done by people who like each other..."

Yuzhi was desperate, only to feel the pain was unbearable, and gritted his teeth: "Then I like you, you hate me?!"

"..." Ling Xia had a feeling of powerlessness as the breeding chicken spoke to the duck, and he exclaimed, "No, of course I like Ah Zhi..."

The "but" below him had not yet been said, and the Imperial Jedi had reappeared in front of him in an instant, holding down his arms, and his lips were pressed again.

Ling Xia was dumbfounded, he wanted to push away the Imperial Absolute like crazy, the other party had already increased his strength defensively, the sounds he wanted to make were swallowed by the Imperial Extinction, and the territory in his mouth was completely occupied.

! Ling Xia's scalp tingled, and his whole body was instantly full of goosebumps. He thought he would be disgusting, but in fact, the taste of the young man's youth was very sweet, and his head went blank as he was kissed.

Although in other respects he can serve as a master of the Brotherhood, in this regard, he is also a newcomer to tragedy...

The tongue that belongs to someone else in the mouth is soft and slippery, and it is nimbly sweeping through its own mouth. Ling Xia realized this fact and wanted to bite down and make Yuzhi absolutely sober. However, he hesitated for half a day and was stiff, and he really couldn't bite down—because Yuzhi's whole body was trembling slightly, and his heart was beating very fiercely.

This kid, aren't you kidding?

Ling Xia was completely overwhelmed.

For a long time, Yu Zhizhi let go with some reluctance, put his chin on Ling Xia's shoulder and held him firmly in his arms, and his hoarse voice trembled with unconcealable trembling: "You also like me, I am so happy..."

"In the four years since you disappeared, I have been practicing hard every day, and I have been waiting for you to come back... If you really die as they say, I will kill them all and bury them!"

Even though the young man's voice was saying bloodthirsty words, there was some sadness and excitement.

Ling Xia Muran listened, remembering the final ending of the book, and a place in his chest was blocked. Even though there were a thousand words to explain, at this moment, he still couldn't say it.

After he returned, Miyuki only showed a little emotion when they first met.

This kid is too stubborn... Because he had been tortured for him, he had always felt guilty in his heart, right? Four years has led to an obsession, so now I will take my feelings for myself as this kind of liking... More likely, Miyuki didn't understand the difference between ordinary likes and love.

That's the way it should be, right?

Over the years, this child has no experience in contact with girls of the same age except for cultivation, and his life circle is too narrow. Song Xiaohu is a friend all over the world, and he is a little careless, so Yuzhi is actually very lonely, right? ......

In any case, always guide him slowly so that he can interact with girls of the same age.

It's just that now is not the time to say that. They are still in the sea, and the people of Chu Yin are still looking for the Imperial Absolute Perfection everywhere, and the Imperial Absolute is stimulated and easily extreme... We can only think of a way to do it gradually and slowly in the future.

For a long time, Ling Xia calmly patted Yu Zhijie's vest: "Ah Zhi, I know, I will definitely accompany you." Shall we go back and talk about it again? Will always be with you, as a brother.

Yu Zhijie only felt an unknown joy slowly rising from his heart, and Ling Xia said that he would always be by his side... He tilted his head to look at Ling Xia's side face, and couldn't help but lightly touch his cheek with his lips, and his face was hot and serious: "You must talk and count." The touch on his face was as light as cotton wool, with a wet coolness, but it was more confusing than the kiss just now, and his heart jumped heavily, and he "um" a sound.

Miyuki glanced at him and quickly turned his gaze away.

Looking at the unconcealed curvature of the corners of Yuzhi's mouth and the shy light of his eyes, Ling Xia's head buzzed - this time, the trouble was really big!

Song Xiaohu finally broke through the prohibition of the Imperial Absolute at the door and rushed in, triumphantly saying, "Haha, Ah Jie, don't think I can't get in!"

At this point, he looked at the two people hugging each other in shock—how could it be so strange? Well, it seems that this picture is a bit familiar...

Ling Xia pushed away the Imperial Absolute and lay directly on the innermost part of the cot: "Little Tiger, it's time to rest, tomorrow Clanminerbai will send us away." Yu Zhijie glanced at Song Xiaohu and did not hesitate to take off his boots and go up, as soon as the two of them lay down, the small bed was immediately crowded.

Song Xiaohu immediately forgot what had just happened, and just stared at the two grape eyes and asked, "Then where do I sleep?"

Yu Zhijie pointed to the corner of the wall, and waved his hand at Song Xiaohu like a poppy.

"...... A bullying! Song Xiaohu muttered, or obediently sat down against the corner of the wall and closed his eyes, and soon he slept soundly with a grin.

Ling Xia moved forward uncomfortably as if he were on his back, but his waist was quickly surrounded by Yu Zhizhi's hands. He did not dare to turn back to face the Imperial Extinction, and he was afraid of alarming Song Xiaohu, who was already asleep in the corner, and his body was tense, because his nervous heartbeat was somewhat accelerated.

Fortunately, Yuzhi had no other movements, just resting his head on his back, Ling Xia felt a tingle on his back that was blown by his breath, and his heart was uncomfortable.

He especially wanted to wipe a handful of tears, what kind of God unfolded? Although the villain in the original book has no cp, there is no sign of stirring up the foundation! Hurting the girl's heart is unforgivable, then... What about the heart of the year?

He tried to convince himself that because of the kiss that had been accidentally hit by mistake before, and that he had given the embarrassing youth education class to Miyuki. Children at this age are prone to sexual fantasies or something, because the people who contact them are only themselves, so they will take this fantasy or impulsiveness as a like, right? ......

So self-consoling, he finally calmed down.

When Ling Xia thought of one thing, his face immediately burned and burned, eager to die—how could he forget? Next door is the room of the goddess!

And before because I had to hand something something in the middle of a small window?!

He and Miyuki had kissed and hugged so fiercely just now, wouldn't they all be looked at by the goddess and listened to in their ears?!!!

It was said that Murong Xue's room had been quiet and eerie since just now...

Sleeper! Sleeper! The plot is completely broken! He wouldn't have opened a window for the goddess to the path of the rotten woman, would he?

Ling Xia clutched the sheets tightly in shame and shame, if it weren't for the tight hug of Yu Zhizhi, he would have been able to jump into the sea and plunge his neck into it and not come out.

The next day, sure enough, Cranmin kept her promise, her pirate regiment had a small base nearby, and went there with a few people, giving them a medium-sized ship and a few other helpful sailors.

In addition, she also gave Ling Xia a vial and a book, smiling and squinting: "Here are the eggs laid by the eighth-order spider, Brother Ling, you are a good person, but kung fu is not good." When the time comes for anyone to bully you, you will let the spider bite him! The method of breeding is recorded in the book.

Ling Xia knew the temperament of Cranmin Erbai, and at the moment, she was not a mother-in-law, so she took over and smiled: "Unfortunately, I don't have a corresponding gift now." When he sees him again on the day, he will surely drink wine! The

boat traveled far, and Ling Xia looked at the blurring figure of the girl in the distance, and sighed in her heart. I didn't expect that the protagonist did not spark with his sister, but he became friends with his sister.

Miyuki said coldly, "How long do you have to watch?" Before, Ling Xia had at most thought that this child was making trouble, and after experiencing the toss that made him exhausted last night, he sensed an unusual meaning from the words of Yu Zhizhi very sensitively--rub,

how long should his reflex arc be? Why didn't I notice it before?

Ling Xia has the urge to scratch the wall, the child's early love is not a thing, the key is that the object of early love is himself!

He pretended to laugh naturally, "Well, let's go first, Lady Murong should still have something to say." During the day, it was not as bold as at night, but it brought a little bit of the shyness and sweetness of a teenager's love, although there was no smile on his face, but the joy between his eyebrows could not be concealed.

Even Song Xiaohu saw it and said strangely, "Ah Zhi, what's wrong with you?"

Ling Xia was even more weak-hearted.

Murong Xue looked as usual, and Ling Xia did not dare to observe carefully, and could only pray that the goddess did not discover last night's events.

He was like a street rat now, seeing that Yuzhi was absolutely weak-hearted, seeing Murong Xue's heart was weak, and even when he saw Song Xiaohu, he was afraid that those grapes would see what the clue would be--rub, he didn't do anything bad, right? Apparently, it was done...

Murong Xue said slowly, "When the astrologer of the Sacred Daughter Peak observed the stars a few days ago, he deduced that the person who had destroyed the world had appeared, and it was a male who had quite a relationship with my Sacred Daughter Peak.

She said with a quick glance at Miyuki and whispered, "I don't believe these prophecies."

Ling Xia was shocked: "What kind of annihilator?" Does it mean Ada? Murong Xue nodded, "The

four protectors of the Sacred Daughter Peak Ling Xiao Pavilion have already been dispatched, and these cannot be stopped by my own strength, so I thought that no matter what, I would find him and give him a notice."

Yu Zhi's eyes were cold, and he naturally knew what Ling Xiao Pavilion was. He sneered, "Really? I was still thinking about when I would return to the Virgin's Peak.

Song Xiaohu listened with an angry face: "Which bastard said that?" How could Ah Jie be a man of extinction? Lady Murong, don't talk nonsense.

Ling Xia was stunned, how could he not remember the original plot and the statement that the astrology calculated that the Emperor was the Annihilator? Why did Murong Xue come to inform Yu Zhijie? Wouldn't she have betrayed the Virgin Peak?

Saint Daughter Peak had been looking for the Imperial Perfection before, but it was not a matter of face, and it would not search with great fanfare, but only secretly searched. But what are the four protectors of the Fa now, is it very good to hear it? Moreover, the loss of the Saint Daughter was also a great event for the Saint Daughter Peak, and Murong Xue was with them, and the goal was even greater!

Ling Xia rubbed his hands nervously, "Thank you very much for reporting the letter." It's just Murong Girl, it's really dangerous when you travel alone, how about we send you back after we get to the front port?

Murong Xue said softly, "Thank you very much, but I didn't come out this time to report the news."

She slowly raised her head, revealing a faint smile: "Every day outside is happy, I want to live a free life like that crane girl, go wherever I want." When we get to the shore, we will go our separate ways, I have a lot of herbs on me, enough to live, you don't have to worry about me. "..."The

book really doesn't show the time of the goddess's rebellion... It is said that the goddess brings so many things outside, looks soft and beautiful, and it is strange not to be stared at, right?

Ling Xia Fu'er: "Murong Girl, you don't know the word sinister in people's hearts, it is still good for you to meet Cranmin Erbai, if you meet other evil people... That..."

Murong Xue said curiously, "Will you be abducted and bullied by bad men?" My maid always said this to me.

She said with a slight smile: "But no matter what, I want to see the scenery outside."

Ling Xia has a strong sense of powerlessness, also, the goddess she is now a naïve little girl... Can you not be bored by being locked up in the mountains every day? But no matter what, he still wanted to persuade Murong Xue to go back. The goddess stays there, and as the plot develops, one day she will be saved by the protagonist hero.

Yu Zhizhi glanced at Ling Xia coldly, snorted and pushed the door out.

Ling Xia quickly said to Song Xiaohu, "You go to see Ah Jie, he should be very angry now, right?"

Song Xiaohu was also worried and quickly followed.

In fact, Yu Zhijie's eyes were not angry at hearing Murong Xue's news, but more "Why are you still talking to her?" Do you want to try it again? The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, and he was now quite afraid of being alone with Yu Zhijie.

In addition, he also wanted to ask Murong Xue why he had to take such a big risk to find the best of the imperial family—rub! Villains and goddesses have cats? Kill and don't believe it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
167K 6.3K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
48.7K 2.2K 104
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 古代娶妻记 Author : 恶魔笑 Liang Han did not expect to cross to another world, and became a second-rate son who hated people an...
5.4K 65 9
Three months after the events of A Hope Reborn. Secrets never stay secret for long, and Ezra knows this well. The Rebellion and many other worlds in...