Tales of the heartsπŸ’•

By bangtanstories07

This is a beautiful tale of two hearts that beat for one girl. Two hearts one girl.... to whom she will give... More

🌻 Beautiful Dream 🌻
🌻 Punishment 🌻
🌻 Return 🌻
🌻 Can't Forgive 🌻
🌻 Asking For Forgiveness 🌻
🌻 Dance Partners 🌻
🌻 A Coffee Date??🌻
🌻 Fight 🌻
🌻 A Day With Crush 🌻
🌻 Accident 🌻
🌻 Reason 🌻
🌻 Love Rival 🌻
🌻 Dance Practice 🌻
🌻 Exchange 🌻
🌻 Visit 🌻
🌻 D-Day 🌻
🌻 Pancakes 🌻
🌻 Unknown 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip pt.2 🌻
🌻 Hiking 🌻
🌻 Dodgeball 🌻
🌻 Confession 🌻
🌻 Last Night 🌻
🌻 New Rival 🌻
🌻 Invitation 🌻
🌻 Destiny 🌻
🌻 Heart Broken 🌻
🌻 Misunderstanding 🌻
🌻 Truth 🌻
🌻 Leaving 🌻
🌻 Danger 🌻
🌻 Save 🌻
It's Jimin DayπŸŽ‰πŸ’œ
🌻 Author's Note 🌻

🌻 Final 🌻

71 6 31
By bangtanstories07

Long chapter ahead. Please enjoy.......

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun pulled the trigger and I close my eyes and screamed.

Y/n:- "Jungkook!!!!!!" I start crying. I didn't open my eyes because I don't have the courage to see my Kookie in the pool of blood. I was crying so badly.

Jungkook's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sehun pulled the trigger I close my eyes and start remembering my moments with the love of my life, my Y/n, my shortie. The way we fight, the way I always tease her..... I feel very sad because we can't spend a single moment like a couple. I was waiting for the pain but it never came when I open my eyes. My eyes widened.

Jungkook:- "Eunwoo!!!!"

Eunwoo's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was coming back after calling the police for help when I saw Sehun pointing the gun toward Jungkook. He was about to pull the trigger when I hurriedly came in front of Jungkook and the bullet hit me instead of Jungkook. I hear Jungkook saying my name in a whisper. I can't handle the pain anymore. My body fell on Jungkook. He slowly laid me down.

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Y/n heard Jungkook's voice she open her eyes and saw Eunwoo laying there in Jungkook's arms.

Y/n:- "Eu-Eunwoo!!!!! Why do you do this Sehun? Please let go of me. Please." She said while crying.

Sehun:- "I can't baby. It's okay first shot missed from me. Now I will kill this Jungkook also." He said again pointing the gun toward Jungkook. But before he can do anything police came and shot his hand. Gun fell from his hand and because of the pain, he release Y/n. She takes advantage of that moment he pushed him and runs towards Jungkook and Eunwoo. Police arrest Sehun. And take him away.

Y/n:- "Eu-Eunwoo...... Nothing will happen to you... We will save you... Okay so, please don't leave us. Jungkook please call the ambulance. Fast." She said while crying Jungkook was also crying he fastly call the ambulance.

Jungkook:- "They are coming."

Eunwoo:- "Y-Y/n." He called her name in pain.

Y/n:- "Ye- Yes Eunwoo." She said and hold his hand.

Eunwoo:- "Please do-don't forget me af-ter I die. Alw-ays re-member th-at the-re w-as a person who lo-ved you fro-m bott-om of h-is he-art." He said while smiling in pain.

Y/n:- "Shut up Eunwoo! Don't talk nonsense. We will save you. You will live with us. You can't leave us like this. " She shouted at him.

Eunwoo:- "Jung-kook plea-se do-n't ev-er try to hu-rt her or I will ha-unt you." Jungkook was also tearing up.

Jungkook:- "Why did you do this?" He asked him.

Eunwoo:- "I -I al-so don't k- know. Y/n I- I ho-pe in ne- next life you will gi- give me a chance and al-ways re-member th-at I lo-ve y-ou." He was smiling in pain all the time. That makes Jungkook and Y/n sob more. Then the ambulance came and take him to the hospital. The doctor starts his treatment. All boys also came there. They saw Y/n was sobbing and Jungkook was sitting near her and trying to calm her down but she was continuously crying on Jungkook's shoulder. After a long hour, the doctor came outside from OT. All people stand up and start showering questions on the doctor.

Doctor:- "I'm really sorry..... But we can't able to save him." Y/n was totally devastated after hearing that news. Jungkook also feels guilty because that shot was for Jungkook but Eunwoo takes it. Y/n couldn't believe that Eunwoo had gone from this world. It was like a moment ago he saw in front of her smiling. And now he has gone far away from them. They all were feeling very devastated. Jungkook hugged Y/n.

Y/n:- "Jungkook, Eunwoo! How can he leave us? Jungkook please say him to come back. please." She said while crying on his chest.

Jungkook:- "I wished Y/n, I wish I can do this." Tears were flowing from his eyes continuously.

Eunwoo sacrificed his life for the love of his life. He saves Jungkook's life because he knows that if something happened to Jungkook, Y/n will die alive and he wouldn't be able to see her in that state. So, by saving Jungkook's life he saves his love.

They all were mourning for their friend without knowing that their dead friend is watching them. Eunwoo was feeling very hurt to saw Y/n in that condition but he knows everything will be fine soon. He go near Y/n who was hugging Jungkook and crying for Eunwoo. Eunwoo try to touch her but he couldn't touch her. Because now he is a soul.

Eunwoo:- "Always be happy Y/n. I hope you will always remember me. I love you so much. I hope you will always keep her happy Jungkook or I will come and hunt you in real." He said jokingly and last time watch all of them and then disappeared from there.

=============°°°°°°°°°°°==============

5 years later
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Y/n:- " Jungkook!!!!!!!!!" She yelled top of her lungs. Jungkook fell from the bed very hard.

Jungkook:- "Ouch! What happened." He groaned.

Y/n:- "I want ice cream." She said while pouting. Jungkook's eyes widened. He checks the time on his phone.

Jungkook:- "Baby this late... I will buy you ice cream tomorrow okay..... Now please let me sleep." He said and again laid on the bed for sleeping.

Y/n:- "No... I want now." Jungkook was already went to his dreamland so, Y/n again yelled.

Y/n:- "Jungkook!!!!" Jungkook again opens his eyes.

Jungkook:- "Now what baby?" He asked while whining.

Y/n:- "I want ice cream now. Please buy for me." She shows him her puppy eyes.

Jungkook:- "But it's too late baby. I promise I'll buy you tomorrow as much ice cream as you want. But please let me sleep." He said and was about to sleep when Y/n said.

Y/n:- "Baby see your dad doesn't love us anymore he can't even buy ice cream for your mumma." She said while placing her hand on her baby bump. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook:- *Here we go again, now she will start her emotional blackmailing.* He thought. Y/n suddenly starts crying. Jungkook gets panicked.

Jungkook:- "Baby, baby please please don't cry. I'm going okay I'm going." When she heard that she immediately hug him.

Y/n:-; "Awwwww...... That's like my Kookie." She pinched his cheek and kiss it. Jungkook was jungshook. Then he went to buy ice cream.

After the death of Eunwoo. They all were sad to lose their dear friend. They all complete their college. Jungkook introduces Y/n to her parents. At first, Mr.Jeon didn't like her but when he saw their love for each other he accept her. Jungkook starts his own business and get success in it. After settling into their careers, they both decide to marry each other. After marriage, they went to their own house. After 1 year of happily marriage, they got good news. Jungkook takes care of Y/n. When she entered her 7 months of pregnancy he start working from home to take care of her. He was very nicely handling her pregnancy mood swings. Now she is in her last month of pregnancy.

Jungkook was cooking food for her and Y/n was on the sofa and enjoying her fav k- drama. Suddenly Y/n feel a little bit of pain in her lower belly but she ignored it. But after some time the pain increases.

Y/n:- "Aahhhh!!! " She screamed in pain when Jungkook listen to her scream he immediately came to her.

Jungkook:- "Wh-What happened baby." He asked worriedly.

Y/n:- "Jung-Jungkook it's hu-hurt." Jungkook immediately takes her to the hospital. Their parents also reached the hospital. After a few hours, the doctor came outside with a smile on her face.

Doctor:- "Congratulations..... Mother and baby both are safe and healthy." She informs them. They become so happy. They all congratulate each other.

Jungkook:- "Can I go inside?" He asked the doctor and she allowed him. Jungkook went to Y/n. She was sitting on the bed with the baby in her arms.

Y/n:- "Jungkook..... Our baby." She said while tearing up. Jungkook takes his son in his arms very carefully and adores him.

Jungkook:- "You did it, baby." He said and kiss her forehead in response she close her eyes. Then their parents also came inside.

Mrs.Jeon:- "So did you decide on the name for my grandchild." She asked the new parents. Jungkook and Y/n looked at each other and smiled and said.

Jungkook & Y/n:- "Eunwoo." They said while looking at the baby who was also smiling. Jungkook and Y/n's friends also came to the hospital for congratulating them.

Namjoon:-; "Congratulations to both of you."

Jungkook:- "Thanks hyung."

Jin:- "I am sure he will become handsome like me. But not more than me." Jin said very proudly making all laugh.

Yoongi:- "Hyung please let him sleep."

J-hope:- "Congratulations guys." He gave a sunshine smile to them and take Baby from Jungkook's arms.

Jimin:- "I will teach him Dance so he will become a good dancer."

Taehyung:- "No... I will teach him acting so he will become a good actor." Then they all start fighting. Jungkook and Y/n were laughing to see their friends. After a while, everyone left the couple alone with their baby. Jungkook sits beside Y/n and takes her hand.

Jungkook:- "Thanks baby for accepting my heart...... thanks for coming into my life." He kissed her hand.

Y/n:- "My heart always belongs to you kookie." She said smiling.

Jungkook and Y/n came with the baby to the graveyard to their friend who is resting there.

Y/n:- "Hey Eunwoo...... I hope you are happy wherever you are now." She had tears in her eyes.

Jungkook:- "Thanks Eunwoo for saving my life. You sacrifice your life for saving me. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. But I fulfill my promise to you." He also starts tearing up.

Y/n:- "We will always remember you Eunwoo..... Because........ You are in my heart. You know we gave your name to our son." She wiped her tears.

Jungkook:- "Once again thank you Eunwoo." They didn't know that Eunwoo was watching them. He is always there but the difference is they can't see him.

Eunwoo:- *I am happy for you both..... I am happy to see you happy my love and I love you forever.*

THE END

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

So, my first ff end here. I hope you have enjoyed this ff. Please give love to my first ff.

See you in the next ff. Till then.

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.5K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...
236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
5.2K 449 32
Two different souls, who just want to live a peaceful life by fighting the odds of life. Unaware of how destiny works for them to become each other's...
170K 4.9K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...