Tales of the hearts💕

Par bangtanstories07

This is a beautiful tale of two hearts that beat for one girl. Two hearts one girl.... to whom she will give... Plus

🌻 Beautiful Dream 🌻
🌻 Punishment 🌻
🌻 Return 🌻
🌻 Can't Forgive 🌻
🌻 Asking For Forgiveness 🌻
🌻 Dance Partners 🌻
🌻 A Coffee Date??🌻
🌻 Fight 🌻
🌻 A Day With Crush 🌻
🌻 Accident 🌻
🌻 Reason 🌻
🌻 Love Rival 🌻
🌻 Dance Practice 🌻
🌻 Exchange 🌻
🌻 Visit 🌻
🌻 D-Day 🌻
🌻 Pancakes 🌻
🌻 Unknown 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip pt.2 🌻
🌻 Hiking 🌻
🌻 Dodgeball 🌻
🌻 Confession 🌻
🌻 Last Night 🌻
🌻 New Rival 🌻
🌻 Invitation 🌻
🌻 Destiny 🌻
🌻 Heart Broken 🌻
🌻 Misunderstanding 🌻
🌻 Truth 🌻
🌻 Leaving 🌻
🌻 Danger 🌻
It's Jimin Day🎉💜
🌻 Final 🌻
🌻 Author's Note 🌻

🌻 Save 🌻

15 5 10
Par bangtanstories07

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

I and Jungkook came outside but suddenly I remember that I forgot my handbag there and I was about to go inside to take my handbag but Jungkook stopped me and go instead of me to bring my handbag. I was waiting for him. When Sehun came to me.

Sehun:- "Y/n ..... Where are you going this early ?"

Y/n:- "Actually Jungkook has some work so."

Sehun:- "So let him go and you stay."

Y/n:- "I'm sorry Sehun..... But I can't."

Sehun:- "Please Y/n, for me." He requests me.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry. I can't stay." I said and was about to walk from there when suddenly he held my wrist tightly.

Sehun:- "I will not let you go this time." His eyes darkened. He pulled me towards him and start taking me from there.

Y/n:- "What the hell Sehun..... Leave my hand." I shouted at him and tried to free my hand from his grip.

Sehun:- "Not this time baby girl. You are mine... Only mine." He said while smirking. I panicked and start shouting for help.

Y/n:- "Help! So- aah!!!!" before I scream for help he hit me on my head.

Y/n:- "Jungkook help me!" I said in a whisper before darkness take over me.

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun:- "I'm sorry baby girl...... I don't want to hurt you but what do I do, you were not listening to me." He said while making a sad face but suddenly he start laughing like a maniac.

Sehun:- "But now you have to listen to me ..... Because there are no more options for you baby girl." He said while caressing her cheeks. He carried her in bridal style. And fastly put her in the back seat and drive off from there.

When Jungkook was screaming her name Eunwoo get off from the car and run to Jungkook.

Eunwoo:- "What happened Jungkook? And where is Y/n?" He asked worriedly.

Jungkook:- "I think he takes her with him. We have to find her fast." He said and was about to go when Eunwoo stop him.

Eunwoo:- "How can you let that happen? That's why I told you early before it's too late but you can't take care of her. How can you be so irresponsible." He starts shouting at Jungkook. He was so afraid that he lost his calmness.

Jungkook:- "Listen Eunwoo we can't waste time in arguments... Now Y/n is more important. Let's go and find her before he did something to her." He said frustratingly and get into his car. Eunwoo again came to his car and said.

Eunwoo:- "But how will you find her? We didn't know where he take her."

Jungkook:- "But she has her phone. We will track her phone location."

Eunwoo:- "Great and I think we should go together to find her." Jungkook nodded Eunwoo get in Jungkook's car. Jungkook call Yoongi and said to track her phone. After a few minutes, Yoongi tracks her phone and sends the location to them.

Eunwoo:- "Why he is taking her towards hills?" He said in confusion.

Jungkook:- "Don't know what is going on in his mind? I hope he didn't do anything to Y/n or else I will kill him with my bare hands." He said while gritting his teeth. He speed up the car and went to the location. They both get off the car and move toward the spot where Y/n's location is showing.

Sehun:- "I thought you will come alone." He said in amusement while holding unconscious Y/n.When the 2 boys saw her state then Jungkook asked angrily.

Jungkook:- "What did you do my Y/-"

Sehun:- "NOT YOUR'S ...... She is mine." He shouted.

Eunwoo:- "Oh really and who said that?"

Sehun:- "I said this ..... She is mine from the start but this guy came in the middle." He said while pointing towards Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "Sehun listen... Let her go." He said and slowly take steps towards them.

Sehun:- "Don't move." He takes out a gun from his pocket. "Or I will shoot you." He points the gun toward them. Meanwhile, Y/n gains consciousness.

When she opened her eyes she found her in Sehun's arms and saw Jungkook and Eunwoo also. She starts struggling.

Y/n:- "JUNGKOOK!!!" She cried. "Please save me."

Sehun:- "What happened, baby? Don't be scared and why are you say like this?" He said and make an annoyed face but suddenly his eyes darkened. "And no one can save. You are mine "

Y/n:- "I'm not yours..... I don't love you... I hate you! Did you listen... I HATE YOU. I love my Jungkook." She said while crying which made Sehun furious. And on the other Eunwoo again feel his heart breaking.

Sehun:- "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook! What is in Jungkook? Which is not in me? Why can't you love me?" He said in frustration.

Y/n:- "I love him because he loves me, respects me. Not like you who kidnaped me. Love is not forced. Love comes from the heart. And my heart belongs to Jungkook." She said smiling while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook becomes emotional after hearing that. Eunwoo tries to ignore his pain. Sehun became more frustrated.

Eunwoo:- "We should call the police." He said in a whisper to Jungkook. Jungkook gives him a nod and Eunwoo slowly went from there to call the police.

Sehun:- "Okay then you left me no other way. " He said and again point the gun towards Jungkook. "I will kill him. If he will die then you have to choose me." He said making her panicked.

Y/n:- "No no please."

Jungkook:- "Sehun think again..... You are not in your senses now. Don't do anything that you will regret later." He warned him. Sehun laughed like a psycho and said.

Sehun:- "Ok I will not regret this because I already made up my mind that's why I called you here. What do you think you found us no... I allow you to find us. After this Y/n will be mine." Y/n was pleading Sehun to not do anything. But he had lost his sense to think about what is right or wrong. He just wants Y/n in any way. He pulled the trigger and Y/n closed her eyes and screamed.

Y/n:- "Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

So, the next chapter will be the last chapter. And you will get to know if the ending is sad or not. A big thing will happen......

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.6K 2K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
13.1K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
19.5K 726 40
Top ranking #1 Kim yoojung #2Jungkooklove #2Don'tleaveme Completed story This story is about three people Ahn ha na Kim Taehyung Jeon jungkook Thi...
7K 222 7
🔞 It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...