Tales of the heartsπŸ’•

By bangtanstories07

This is a beautiful tale of two hearts that beat for one girl. Two hearts one girl.... to whom she will give... More

🌻 Beautiful Dream 🌻
🌻 Punishment 🌻
🌻 Return 🌻
🌻 Can't Forgive 🌻
🌻 Asking For Forgiveness 🌻
🌻 Dance Partners 🌻
🌻 A Coffee Date??🌻
🌻 Fight 🌻
🌻 A Day With Crush 🌻
🌻 Accident 🌻
🌻 Reason 🌻
🌻 Love Rival 🌻
🌻 Dance Practice 🌻
🌻 Exchange 🌻
🌻 Visit 🌻
🌻 D-Day 🌻
🌻 Pancakes 🌻
🌻 Unknown 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip pt.2 🌻
🌻 Hiking 🌻
🌻 Dodgeball 🌻
🌻 Confession 🌻
🌻 Last Night 🌻
🌻 New Rival 🌻
🌻 Invitation 🌻
🌻 Destiny 🌻
🌻 Heart Broken 🌻
🌻 Misunderstanding 🌻
🌻 Truth 🌻
🌻 Danger 🌻
🌻 Save 🌻
It's Jimin DayπŸŽ‰πŸ’œ
🌻 Final 🌻
🌻 Author's Note 🌻

🌻 Leaving 🌻

14 5 5
By bangtanstories07

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook drop me at my house and he left there. I was going inside my home when someone call me from behind. When I turn around and saw Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:- "Hey Y/n." He was not looking happy and I know the reason. I feel guilty because of that.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry Eunwoo," I said to him I wasn't able to make eye contact with him.

Eunwoo:- "It's okay Y/n..... I'm happy because you are happy." He said and I looked at him. He is really a good person.

Y/n:- "Thanks Eunwoo because of you I realized my love for Jungkook." He smiled sadly.

Eunwoo:- "It's okay Y/n..... I think you weren't written in my destiny. " I don't know what to say.

Eunwoo:- "Anyways forget this... Actually, I was here to say something." He starts pretending like he is alright which makes me more sad.

Y/n:- "Yes... What do you want to say?"

Eunwoo:- "Actually I am going to New York." I become really shocked after hearing that.

Y/n:- "B-ut why?"

Eunwoo:- "Actually my dad always wants me to study there but I refused but now I think it's time." He said smiling.

Y/n:- "Suddenly?" I said while holding my tears.

Eunwoo:- "Y/n I will not lie..... I will not able to see you with Jungkook, so it's will be better if I will go from there but don't worry I will be in touch with you. And if ever he broke your heart and hurt you, immediately contact me. I will take you with me." He said while laughing. I know he is just acting. He is hurt and I am the reason for his heartbreak. I can't hold myself and I hugged her tightly and start crying.

Y/n:- "I'm sorry Eunwoo..... Please don't leave me ..... I don't want to lose my friend." I said while crying. He Patt my hair.

Eunwoo:- "I can't Y/n... My heart will break into more pieces if I stay here and saw you with him. So please let me go and I will come to meet you. I promise." He said also hugged me. After a few minutes of crying, he pulled me back and wiped my tears.

Eunwoo:- "Now stop crying..... You look really ugly while crying." He said and I hit his arm.

Eunwoo:- "Ouch! I'm sorry my bad. But really Y/n please stop crying." He kisses my forehead before going. I bid him goodbye. Then I enter my home and when I entered mom was present in the kitchen so I went there and kiss her cheeks.

Mom:- "How was your day?" She asked me while cooking.

Y/n:- "Good. How's grandmother's health now? Is she okay?" I asked worriedly.

Mom:- "Yes sweetheart, she is absolutely fine. Now go and freshen up."

Y/n:- "Okay Mom." I start walking towards my room when I remember Sehun's birthday party.

Y/n:- "Mom! Today I am going to one of my friend's birthday party so don't make dinner for me." I went to my room. I heard my mom saying yes. When I came to my room I start thinking about earlier. I really can't believe that I confessed to him. But I am really sad that Eunwoo is going. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and it was my Kookie. I immediately accept the call.

On call
========

Jungkook:- "Hello beautiful "

Y/n:- "Hello Kookie

Jungkook:- " So I called you because be ready at 7, I will come to pick you up."

Y/n:- "Okay, see you at 7."

Then I cut the call and start selecting outfits for the party. And I select this.

After wearing the outfit I put on makeup. When I dress up completely I look for my phone and I call Jungkook to ask where is he. But before that, I heard the car's horn so I look out the window and it was Jungkook he got off the car and headed inside my house. I got excited and I also went downstairs. It is not the first time I am meeting him but I don't know why my heartbeat has risen. My mom open the door and he greet my mom and came inside. When he came inside our eyes met. I looked away while blushing. He came to me.

Jungkook:- "You are looking so beautiful, my love." I swear I was definitely looking like a tomato. When he calls me this new nickname I feel butterflies in my stomach.

This is a new feeling for me but I am loving it. He gives extend his hand towards me and I gladly take his hand. Suddenly my mom said from behind.

Mom:- "Is there something that I didn't know yet." She said while folding her arms. Then I told her about me and Jungkook.

Mom:- "I'm so happy for you my sweetheart. I am glad you choose your best friend as your lover." Then I hugged her and Jungkook also join the hug. After that, we left for the party.

Eunwoo's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was packing my bag when my phone rang and pick the call.

Eunwoo:- "Hello?....... Did you find out what I said to you........ What? ...... Okay... Thanks for the help." Then I cut the call. I become really shocked after knowing that. I will not let it happen. I hurriedly dial Jungkook's number but he didn't pick up my call I continuously tried to call him but he didn't pick up the call. I didn't call Y/n because I don't want to worry her, so I call Namjoon hyung and asked him about Jungkook and he told me that Jungkook went to Sehun's birthday party so I also went there.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

So twist and turn are coming in upcoming chapters let's see where the destiny takes their lives.

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

See you in the next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
4.1K 337 54
"ᴑᴇ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄› α΄‘α΄€ΚŸα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™α΄‡κœ±Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄‡α΄€ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Ιͺα΄› α΄‡Ι΄Ι’α΄œΚŸκœ°α΄‡α΄… α΄α΄œΚ€ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±" ~ʏ/Ι΄~ "Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ α΄…Ιͺ...
44.5K 2.6K 114
Jungkook and Taehyung are best friends who love each other but conceal it from each other not wanting to take risks. But someone from the past enters...
14K 582 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...