Wear cannon fodder as a villa...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 穿成炮灰之反派养成计划 Author : 杀小丸 One sentence copywriting: This is the story of a virg... More

chapter1
chapter2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter37
chapter38
chapter39
chapter40
chapter41
chapter42
chapter43
chapter44
chapter45
chapter46
chapter47
chapter48
chapter49
chapter50
chapter51
chapter52
chapter53
chapter54
chapter55
chapter56
chapter57
chapter58
chapter59
chapter60
chapter61
chapter62
chapter63
chapter64
chapter65
chapter66
chapter67
chapter68
chapter69
chapter70
chapter71
chapter72
chapter73
chapter74
chapter75
chapter76
chapter77
chapter78
chapter79
chapter80
chapter81
chapter82
chapter83
chapter84
chapter85
chapter86
chapter87
chapter88
chapter89
chapter90
chapter91
chapter92
chapter93
chapter94
chapter95
chapter96
chapter97
chapter98
chapter99
chapter100
chapter101
chapter102
chapter103
chapter104
chapter105
chapter106
chapter107
chapter108
chapter109
chapter110
chapter111
chapter112
chapter113
chapter114
chapter115
chapter116
chapter117
chapter118
chapter119
chapter120
chapter121
chapter122
chapter123
chapter124
chapter125
chapter126
chapter127
chapter128
chapter129
chapter130
chapter131

chapter12

150 3 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Ling Xia took the opportunity to drag Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu out and rub it, although these two people in the book also went through some thrills when they signed up for the Shaoyang Sect, but there was no plot of being assassinated!

The young man quickly jumped up and threw the fire dagger in his hand at the three people, but it fell into the air and plunged into the rock, causing the dead wood in the place to fall.

Ling Xia saw it with the afterglow, frightened, and without hesitation, threw several washbasin-sized stones into the cave with all his strength, hindering the teenager's movements. The rain outside was still particularly heavy, and the eyes of the pouring people could not be opened.

"Go fast, don't be in a daze!" Ling Xia looked at the two who had been dragged out by himself, both of them seemed to be frightened and motionless, and he quickly roared and pulled them to continue running.

Miyuki let go of his hand and said coldly, "Stupid talent, what are you running?"

Ling Xia froze for a moment, only then did he realize that there was no half-frightened look on Yu Zhijie's face, and although Song Xiaohu was slightly nervous, he was not afraid at all, and only then did he remember the setting of this world.

Rub, especially these are some militants!

Totally unaware of how wonderful peace is!

The young man was already standing at the entrance of the cave and sneered, "Why didn't you run?" Do you know you can't run?

Miyuki looked at Ling Xia with contempt and turned to the teenager, "Who the hell are you?" If I am not mistaken, the fire dagger in your hand should be made of rare cloud non-stone, and those who can use this dagger do not need to attack poor disciples like us, right? The

young man showed a slightly surprised look, turned the delicate dagger in his hand away, and said coldly, "Your eyesight is good." But you're going to die later, and it doesn't matter who I let you know.

He slowly put a Dan medicine in his mouth, and the effect of Yi Rongdan gradually faded, revealing a familiar face.

Miyuki sneered, "Who dies is not certain!" 

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched and he was completely speechless! Just now he thought of a lot of possibilities, whether the enemy of the royal family has found the door, or someone has seen the extraordinary plug-in physique of the protagonist and the villain boss and is jealous, and so on. What he never expected was that this young man was actually Miss Cuiyu's brother-in-law—the Shangyan Xiaobin friend who had almost drowned them before!

That girl is only ten years old! And there is absolutely no such thing as a royal rejection of that!! As for this nonsense reason to lurk all the way to kill people?!

Cui Yu waited for a long time in Wangyun Pavilion, but it was her brothers who arrived first. She was reluctant to go back with Mo Hou and the others first, but she was unwilling to say all the way, what Royal Absolute Shaoyang Sect registration must be stopped, to let him go back to Yunxiao City with herself to let his father accept him as an apprentice and so on.

Shang Yan listened with jealousy, he saw that someone had saved Song Xiaohu from coming out, and immediately secretly obeyed Yi Rongdan to follow him, and knocked unconscious a registered disciple along the way. Because the Shaoyang Sect masters had set up the Boundary, it would be easy to detect if he used too powerful treasures or spells in this range, so he kept hiding and just secretly followed the three of them.

He was a disciple of the Lord of Cloud Heaven, and although the cultivation time was still short, his strength was already extraordinary, and they had not discovered it all the way to this place by hiding. Taking advantage of the sudden change in the weather, he did not hesitate to show up and prepare to attack.

"Hey!" Ling Xia was already powerless to complain, "You won't be because of your little sister, will you?" 

As soon as Cui Yu was mentioned, Shang Yan immediately sacrificed the Thunder Magic Weapon hidden in the storage bag, and when the thunder and lightning roared in the sky, a lightning bolt was sent out to split the three people. He was well aware of his little sister's temper, and if he couldn't kill these three people and she knew about them, he would definitely ignore him in the future!

As soon as Ling Xia saw him unveil that magic weapon, he remembered the scene on the lake before and quickly shouted, "Flash away!" He said and lifted a large stone up and threw it at Shang Yan, just happened to be hit by lightning, turning into several pieces of rubble scattered on the ground.

Both Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu had excellent bouncing power, and almost instantly jumped into the distance, and the three of them suddenly fell in different directions. Shang Yan was slightly stunned, and quickly attacked Ling Xia first with the magic weapon, he decided that this oldest was the strongest, he had just been pushed out by the other party and slammed into the wall, and now the use of internal breath was still blocked.

Ling Xia quickly dodged, but was forced to be very embarrassed, and one accidentally hit half of his body, and immediately fell to the ground and his whole body was stiff and unable to move.

Miyuki pulled | out of his trouser sleeve the half-foot-long knife he had brought when he escaped from the Sacred Daughter Peak, and without hesitation, he pounced on Shang Yan. He had secretly learned some moves, but he didn't know how to use his spiritual power, and Shang Yan was holding a dagger in one hand and a dagger in the other, and he still seemed to be at ease.

Song Xiaohu quickly pulled Ling Xia up and tried to put him in a safe place, but he was still low, and it was very difficult to pull Ling Xia, who was nearly a head taller than himself, and under a lightning strike, Song Xiaohu was also hit and fell.

Watching the other three fall two down, Shang Yan was very proud, smiled and put away the magic weapon, slid along the knife with the dagger, and stabbed deeply into the palm of the Imperial Extinction. Miyuki let out a muffled snort, and the knife fell to the ground with a "bang".

Shang Yan violently nailed Yu Zhijie's hand to the stone wall and smiled, "Wasn't it still very fierce just now?" Why not say it now? He said and slowly pushed the dagger inside, watching the other party bite his lip in pain, and pulled out the dagger with satisfaction.

"Does it hurt? Even a pariah dares to think of my little sister? Shang Yan sneered and pressed the dagger against the neck of the Imperial Extinction, "You just said that who dies is not certain, so who will die now?" 

The rain kept falling on Ling Xia's face, and he soaked in the mud pit, although his body was stiff, he could hear and see the scene, and his whole body trembled with pain and worry.

He couldn't condemn himself for thinking things too simply, judging from Shang Yan's fierce hands, the other party would definitely kill the three of them when he came down...

He kept motivating himself in his heart, moving fast... He cast his eyes of hope on the protagonist, but unfortunately, Song Xiaohu now closed his eyes tightly and obviously fainted!

Miyuki coldly looked at the dagger that was close at hand, and stared at Shang Yan fiercely, "This is not the end." A trace of strange and fierce scarlet flashed in his eyes, and Shang Yan was shocked to see that there was an instant trance.

Furious, Ling Xia didn't know where the strength came from, so he got up and grabbed a stone and rushed over: "Your sister's!" Minors don't fucking play underworld games! Brother told you that you can't afford to play!

Shang Yan was shocked and quickly flew out a kick, Ling Xia was kicked back a few steps by him, but the stone in his hand was thrown out with all his strength, and one hit the corner of

Shang Yan's right eye. After all, Shang Yan's cultivation time was still short, in the end, he was still holding a few treasure weapons, and before he could get started, his eyelids that had been smashed under Ling Xia's strength instantly swollen, and he reflexively covered it.

At this moment, Shang Yan felt that after a cold in his abdomen, it was a sharp pain. He looked down in shock and found himself with a knife in his abdomen, and his eyes were staring at him without blinking.

Countless thoughts flashed in his mind, how did the other party move just now? Why didn't you notice it? ...... But before he could think of an answer, the half-foot-long knife inside him spun around a few times, and the indescribable pain made him unable to breathe.

Yu Zhizhi violently released his hand, and Shang Yan let out a low-pitched scream, and a blood stain flowed from the corner of his mouth and fell down on his stomach.

Ling Xia fell to the ground, looking at the scene in front of him in disbelief.

A bolt of lightning split through, and at the moment when the lightning illuminated him, he clearly saw the expression of the Imperial Absolute Being, who was leaning against the stone wall and gasping for breath. The moment the two looked at each other, the still childish face was not fierce and tyrannical, but full of wandering and fear like a lost child.

There were several thunderbolts again, and Miyuki looked down at the knife in his hand as if he had been awakened, and the blood was washed by the rain and flowed down the body of the knife to his wrist. He let go of his hand violently, bowed his head against the stone wall and spit it out, and the bile was almost spit out.

With that knife just now, he had vented his long-standing resentment and unfair treatment, but now his heart was extremely disgusting.

Although he was already completely frightened, Ling Xia quickly stood up, he stumbled and sent the unconscious Song Xiaohu into the stone cave first, probed his heartbeat and breathing to let go of his heart, and then walked out without hesitation, his whole body still trembling.

He had seen so many dead people since he was a child, the first time was when his grandfather died, he was still a child, and the old man who saw the bed who stopped breathing would only ask his mother who was in tears: "What happened to Grandpa?" The

second time was on the road, witnessing the flesh and blood blurred body rescued by the traffic police from the car, and his heart was full of pity and sympathy.

The last time was the girl he had a crush on died of drowning, he was sixteen years old at the time, and he almost fainted from crying at the memorial service watching the girl's remains, and was carried by two classmates before he fell to the ground.

It was the first time he had witnessed the process of a person being killed, and this indescribable fear was real, it was not in the book, it was the living sight of a life disappearing in front of him!

However, he knew that he could not leave the Imperial Palace alone now...

"This is legitimate defense, otherwise it would be himself who dies now..." Ling Xia said to himself over and over again in his heart, trying to make his steps decisive and full of strength.

Before, what was said to save the villain was just to find some spiritual pillars for himself who had strayed into the otherworld, and it was only now, seeing the heart-wrenching expression on Miyuki's face, that he really had this consciousness - he wanted to protect this child!

Absolutely must not let him fall into the darkness without being saved!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
113K 3.6K 103
Author : 李温酒 Li Wenjiu Chapters : 102 Zhao Yao, a big-handed business tycoon, died of illness. He opened his eyes and returned to the 23-year-old...
28.1K 876 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
640K 34.5K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...