Roses & Ruin

By Heartmyart

Evading her darkened past Lexi has no idea just how relevant it'll all be to her future after meeting Anthony... More

Chapter 1 (Lexi)
Chapter 2 (Anthony)
Chapter 3 (Lexi)
Chapter 4 (Anthony)
Chapter 5 (Lexi)
Chapter 6 (Lexi)
Chapter 7 (Lexi)
Chapter 8 (Anthony)
Chapter 9 (Lexi)
Chapter 10 (Lexi)
Chapter 11 (Anthony)
Chapter 12 (Anthony)
Chapter 13 (Anthony)
Chapter 14 (Lexi)
Chapter 15 (Anthony)
Chapter 16 (Lexi)
Chapter 17 (Lexi)
Chapter 18 (Anthony)
Chapter 19 (Anthony)
Chapter 20 (Anthony)
Chapter 21 (Anthony)
Chapter 22 (Lexi)
Chapter 23 (Lexi)
Chapter 24 (Anthony)
Chapter 25 (Lexi)
Chapter 26 (Lexi)
Lexi's IG 1
Chapter 28 (Lexi)
Chapter 29 (Lexi)
Sammi's photography
Chapter 30 (Lexi)
Chapter 31 (Anthony)
Chapter 32 (Lexi)
Chapter 33 (Anthony)
Chapter 34 (Lexi)
Chapter 35 (Anthony)
Chapter 36 (Lexi)
Chapter 37 (Anthony)
Chapter 38 (Lexi)
Chapter 39 (Lexi)
Chapter 40 (Anthony)
Chapter 41 (Anthony)
Chapter 42 (Lexi)
Chapter 43 (Lexi)
Chapter 44 (Anthony)
Chapter 45 (Lexi)
Chapter 46 (Anthony)
Chapter 47 (Lexi)
BONUS Lexi IG
Chapter 48 (Lexi)
Chapter 49 (Anthony)
Chapter 50 (Lexi)
Chapter 51 (Lexi)
Chapter 52 (Anthony)
Chapter 53 (Lexi)
Chapter 54 (Anthony)
Chapter 55 (Lexi)
Chapter 56 (God's eye view)
Chapter 57 (Lexi)
Chapter 58 (Anthony)
Chapter 59 (Anthony)
Chapter 60 (Anthony)
Chapter 61 (Lexi)
Chapter 62 (Lexi)
Chapter 63 (Anthony)
Chapter 64 (Lexi)
Chapter 65 (Lexi)
Chapter 66 (Anthony)
Chapter 67 (Anthony)
Chapter 68 (Lexi)
Milkā€¢Urban Outfitters
Chapter 69 (Anthony)
Chapter 70 (Lexi)
Chapter 71 (Anthony)
Chapter 72 (Anthony)
Chapter 73 (Lexi)
Chapter 74 (Lexi)
Chapter 75 (Anthony)
Chapter 76 (Lexi)
Chapter 77 (Anthony)
Chapter 78 (Lexi)
Portfolio
Chapter 79 (Anthony)
Chapter 80 (Lexi)
Chapter 81 (Lexi)
Chapter 82 (Anthony)
Chapter 83 (Anthony)
Chapter 84 (Anthony)
Chapter 85 (Lexi)
Chapter 86 (Anthony)
Chapter 87 (Anthony)
Chapter 88 (Lexi)
Chapter 89 (Anthony)
Chapter 90 (Lexi)
Chapter 91 (Lexi)
Chapter 92 (Lexi)
Andrei's gift
Chapter 93 (Anthony)
Chapter 94 (Lexi)
Chapter 95 (Anthony)
Chapter 96 (Lexi)
Wedding|Honey moon
Chapter 97 (Lexi)
Chapter 98 (Anthony)
Chapter 99 (Lexi)
Chapter 100 (Anthony)
Chapter 101 (Lexi)
Chapter 102 (Lexi)
Chapter 103 (Anthony)
Chapter 104 (Lexi)
Chapter 105 (Anthony)
Chapter 106 (Lexi)
Chapter 107 (Lexi)
Chapter 108 (Anthony)
Chapter 109 (Lexi)
Chapter 110 (Anthony)
Chapter 111 (Lexi)
PREVIEW

Chapter 27 (Anthony)

2.6K 96 9
By Heartmyart

        I was at the construction site that the Rizzo construction company is running waiting on a guy to sign a paper. I wanted to be in casual wear. I hate coming to the site with a fucking suit on. Makes me feel ridiculous. But I had a different meeting I'd just come back from and that one was suit-necessary.

I had a sit down with a couple of guys I'll call 'freelancers' to get a message across to Mr. O Riley, the old man running the O Riley crime family along with his youngest son Liam.

Liam's starting to stir up trouble and our hope is that the old man talks some sense into him before he makes a bad situation worse.

        If we left things the way Dom wants to leave them then Liam's bowels would be soaking his shoes by now, but he agreed to do it my way for now. He okayed the sit down that'll get the message over there.

I really don't need the added shit right now. The Bratva business deal we're working on is a very big one. Game changer kind of big. I've been doing my homework on all this and I wanna close this deal smoothly.

I'm smarter than the organization wants to acknowledge. I could be doing a lot more than I am. I'm business smart and level headed in a way a lot of these other guys aren't.

Dom could use me. Instead he's got a hard on for Elio Fiore and gives him a workload I could definitely be splitting with him.

        The Rizzo crime family has their operations, but still I'm not the first son, not even a son to my uncle at all, so as much as I say we split the underboss position between Enzo and I, I know I can still be doing more in other places.

Maybe I'm full of shit and thinking too highly of myself. Who knows.

        "Mr. Rizzo, all set" my guy came over in a hard hat and tool belt that was hanging loose around his narrow waist. He's got the kind of belly for pasta though, but it sits right above it. I swiped my signature quick along the bottom line and patted my guy on the back. He nodded and respectfully wished me a good day before he went back to work.

"Mr. Rizzo...Mr. Rizzo," I heard my name being called in the distance. I looked around to find its source and found one of our electrical guys doing a slow jog over to me.

This guy is pole thin and one of those guys we hired as a favor to a friend type thing. He's had a past with drugs and he tries to keep his head on straight, but he doesn't always succeed in that. By the time he got to me he was winded.

        "Mr. Rizzo, my little girl, she's sick. Melvin won't let me off the hook here and I'm real worried about my girl," he told me. I looked him over to see his disposition and whether I thought his eyes were clear or not. 

It's sad to say that former addicts don't always get the benefit of the doubt when people are always suspicious that they might not be clean anymore. I don't like to judge, but I know trouble when I see it.

"Kenny, my uncle told me you were out already last week. We talk ya know" I told him the truth of it. Kenny rubbed the back of his neck with his dirty hands and shrugged.

"Unforeseen circumstances, ya know?" He's got a heavy Staten Island accent. I gave him one more look over but sighed and told him he had one day to sort things out, and if he asked for time off again he'd get his ass handed to him.

"Oh thanks boss. You're an alright guy, ya know that? Thanks boss," he repeated before rushing off.

      "Oh for fucks sake, is he running off again?" I heard the foreman of the site holler out to one of the guys. I chuckled but left them to their work. Dusting my suit off I crossed the street and spotted a coffee shop. Caffeine is something I could use right now. I've been running all over the place today.

I'm not sure why the thought crossed my mind out of nowhere, but I thought about Lexi and what she might be doing right now. I decided to cut the texting bullshit short and just call the girl.

        "Hello?" Lexi's voice is sexy without trying. I paused outside the coffee shop and pressed the phone against my ear. "Hello beautiful, what're you up to?" I asked her. Yeah, maybe I did use my deeper voice. I know what a woman likes and she likes my deep gritty voice when I'm calling on her.

"I was just being harassed by my agent. What're you up to?" She stated so casually. It made me chuckle.

"Well, I was also being harassed at work. Now I'm looking for a fix. Ended up at a coffee shop. Care to join?" I asked her, but I didn't mean to ask her that.

I mean, I know I called her to see what she was doing, but I originally planned to ask her into my bed. It just came out though. I just asked her to meet me at a damn cafe for whatever reason. I cringed at myself.

        "Which one?" She asked me. It honestly sounded like she was walking down a street. I know New York background noise very well. The horns in the distance, the passing voices, the occasional yell or loud noise coming from somewhere.

I told her the name of the place and the street it's on. I heard her laugh a little.

"I'm not far from there at all," she told me. I couldn't help the twitch in my lip.

"Well look at that," I said to her. She told me she'd meet me in five. I asked her coffee order and told her there was a line. I might as well wait in it while I wait on her.

        Six minutes later I saw that glowy blonder than blonde hair and those pink pouty lips. She had a slight pink tint to her cheeks from walking here. No make up, plain top, and yet when she walked through the door every man and even some women broke their necks to get a good look at her. She didn't seem to notice. She bumped past a couple of blocking bodies and touched my elbow when she reached me.

"You look damn good in a suit" she said first thing. It made me chuckle and it made me wanna kiss her. So I did.

I cupped her face and dipped my head enough to plant a simple kiss on her lips. I almost thought her cheeks looked more pink for a second.

        "Anthony" my name was being called at the pickup counter. I tipped my head for Lexi to follow me. It was a little busy in here, but most people were ordering to go, so we did find a table in the back corner, which I preferred. I caught Lexi's eyes checking me out as we both took our seats.

I'm in a blue suit, crisp white shirt, and darker blue tie. I have a white pocket square in my breast pocket and I know the suit's well tailored to me. You can't be a boss in the Italian mob and not have custom Italian suits.

You have to be sharp to be a Made man. My hair is a little more combed than she usually sees it. I keep my stubble neat but there on my face. And by the way Lexi's run her hand down my stubbled face before, I think she likes it over a clean shave.

        "Why was your agent harassing you?" I decided to ask first. I watched her snap out of her trance of looking at me and I couldn't help the troublemaker's smirk that came to my lips. She looked at that too.

"Oh, ya know, model stuff" she said. I took a careful sip of my hot drink before waving my hand in a motion for her to elaborate on that.

"It'll sound so trivial" she told me. Again I waved my hand for her to elaborate anyway.

"Have you heard of New York Fashion Week?" She asked me. I nodded yes. "I think everyone's heard of that one, Lex" I chuckled at her.

"My agent, Alyona Kuzmin, talk about a serious Russian. She wants me to try and get into one of the shows. It's big for a model's career if she snags that type of work. The amount of coverage the shows get you're bound to be seen and discovered by bigger brands, bigger agency's and all that," she told me.

I nodded along.

        "I mean she acts like that's a piece of cake. I don't know where she thinks I'm gonna just stumble upon an opportunity like that. She said I'm not going to enough castings and not utilizing social media enough" she rolled her eyes.

"I have an Instagram, but she loathes how I caption my pictures and she hates me for not even putting up my professional modeling pictures. Not really at least."

"How do you caption your photos?" I asked her. She smiled, took a long sip of her drink, and kept the lip of her cup on her sexy bottom lip while she eyed me from behind it.

"I quote a book usually then say, 'or so (insert author) says'," she explained.

"Does she not like that you read or something?" I asked her. She snorted.

        Really what I was thinking in the back of my mind was if Mia could somehow help Lexi with her career. But then I thought about my old hook up helping my new hook up and decided that wasn't a good idea.

Still, it could help Lexi with her career. It'd be selfish of me not to try and use my connection when I know I have one.

I've never mentioned Mia to Lexi. That I know another model and that she's kind of a big deal in the fashion world and all that. It's just not my style. But Mia Fiore does fashion week. She's done Paris and she's done New York.

        "No. It's not that. She wants me to engage with my 'fans'. I don't have goddamn fans. I'm barely a model-model. She's insane" she waved her hand like the woman was at the table with us. "I'm a fan," I teased her. She rolled her eyes but smirked. "Well then you're one of one," she said.

"Why were you harassed?" She added between the lull of our voices while we both sipped our coffees again. How do I explain that I'm trying to prevent a mob war from happening, I'm keeping up with my own workload of the fight club and the construction site we launder money through, and also setting up a huge operation with forgein allies?

I don't. No way I can say any of that.

So I said, "businessmen are babies. They have real big egos and if you don't stroke them they throw tantrums."

        Lexi laughed and tipped her head into the palm of her hand. Leaning there looking at me. Damn her for being so dang pretty. "Oh I know all about stroking egos" she said, but my cock only heard the word 'stroking' come off her lips.

I fixed my tie and adjusted the lapels of my coat before leaning forward a bit.

"I can stroke a lot more than egos, darling. Does that interest you?" I made sure to run my thumb along my bottom lip and she watched the motion of my hand.

When I leaned back in my chair I threw my arm over the back of the open seat next to me.

"Yes" she sounded breathy and my cock stirred again at the sound. Fuck. "I've got my car parked in the garage down the block from here. You wanna get outta here?" I wasted no time. I want her. Badly.

I can see her bare tits against the fabric of her little shirt and I wanna touch them, kiss on them. She never wears bras because of her modest chest size and I fucking love it.

She nodded yes and that's all I needed to hear. I hopped up and took her hand.

-

        The garage was dimly lit due to several overhead lights being busted. I was parked on a higher less crowded floor because my cars too fucking expensive to be dinged up by some asshole.

My cock was already swelling at the idea of Lexi in my bed, but I got rock hard when she told me, "Let's just fuck in here."

I pulled the passenger seat as far back as it could go, and dropped into it while Lexi looked back and forth along the garage, before dropping her bottoms down to her ankles and straddling my lap.

        "Fuck, look at you" I ran my hands up her creamy thighs and squeezed her hips. She started going at my belt unbuckling it while my fingers wandered between her thighs. Lexi sucked in a breath when I toyed through her folds.

"Wet already? Why you so wet, Lex? Hm?" I slowly slid my fingers down to her entrance and filled her. She gasped. When her eyes shut I looked up at her face and the pleasure I knew I gave her just by this limited interaction.

I pumped my fingers into her a few more times before her eyes snapped open and she quickly undid the rest of my pants. She pulled my cock out and looked at me for a condom.

        When it was on she didn't waste any time. She came up on her knees so she could sink down on my cock. I groaned when I felt her tight pussy slowly take in every inch of me. I don't give a fuck that we're in public. All I could see was her, naked from the waist down, her face lingering near mine as she started to slowly rise and sink down again to ride me.

My hands rubbed up her thighs and around her hips again, working with her to move her up and down. Even with limited space in a sleek, but inconvenient, car Lexi made it work. She rolled her hips and slipped her arms around my neck to bring herself closer to me.

        My lips found her throat and kissed along the length of it. She tipped her head to give me access and I took full advantage of it. I caressed her with my tongue and sucked, kissing along the flesh. Below her ear I teased her and she granted me a soft moan.

We started to rock with the motions of my thrusting hips and hers rolling, arching her back for me, straddling me wider so I was pressing deep inside her.

I grit my teeth and drove into her with purpose. My hands dropped to her ass and dragged her along my lap repeatedly.

"Fuck Lexi" I could feel how wet she was and I barely had to do anything as foreplay. I like that. That means I affect her. And I wanna affect her.

When she walked into that coffee shop today every man around her looked at her, but Lexi only looked at me.

I really fucking liked that.

        "Take more of me" Lexi moaned, pulling her cropped shirt up so her chest was out in front of me. She sounded so good when she asked me to take more. She doesn't have to ask twice. I brought my mouth around her soft nipples and teased her with my tongue, my lips, my teeth. I gave one then both her tits the attention they deserve.

While I drove my cock into Lexi I ran my tongue along her flesh and around her nipples again and again. "Shit" she gasped.

"You like that sweetheart? Suck on my fingers, Lexi. Come here" I brought two fingers to her lips and she opened her mouth for me to slide them in.

She sucked and thrashed her tongue until my fingers were good and wet and then I told her to release them. I brought my hand down between us and rubbed over her clit. She instantly bit her lip.

        "Tell me what you want, Lexi," I teased her, grinding my dick into her and grazing her clit again and again. "That. Keep doing that" she moaned.

I bit my lip and looked down between us to watch her taking my cock like a good girl. I watched my fingers rub deeper circles over her sensitive bundle of nerves. She lit up at my touch. She was breathy, flush, and writhing. I loved every second of it.

        "Wh-what do you want?" she sucked in a breath between thrusts when I slammed into her backwalls. We heard a car beep to unlock in the distance. I didn't care. I kept my hand in place and let her ride my palm as she rode my dick. I was filling her and stimulating her clit with her moving hips rocking against me.

She threw her head back and fuck if that's not exactly what I wanted.

"Be a good girl and tell me who gives it to you better," my voice was thick. My cock was thicker. She groaned at my words.

"No one else" she didn't even have to think about it. She moaned my name and I lost it. I grabbed her flush against me and kissed her lips while I fucked her harder and faster. Longer and deeper. Screw this car. I made it work. Bumping my head and my knee I didn't care. I fucked her good and hard.

        "Mm, oh god, yes...good girls wouldn't be able to keep up with you. Let me be bad for you, Anthony" Lexi told me. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock swelled and strained even harder than I thought it could. That was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever heard. The way she said it. That soft moan in between. Christ.

"Is that what you like? Bad boys and bruised knuckles? Huh Lexi?" I gripped her hips harder and slammed her down and down again on my dick. Bouncing her ass on me the way it should be.

I know Lexi liked it when I showed up a little bloody and sweaty from my fight. I know she has this fire inside her she may not even know exists yet.

        "You want it rough? Hm? Come here baby," I gripped the back of her neck and elevated my hips so I could pound into her, bringing her chest against my mouth again so I could bite lightly over her erect nipples.

Lexi cried out. She felt the pleasure of my filling her up and the little sting of my teeth against her and she shuddered.

I felt her clench around me while I kept pace with my hand on her neck as the guide to her clap, clap ,clapping down on me. Her knees slipped and she was practically impaled by my cock. She threw her hands into her hair and cried out again as she rode out the climax.

        "Fuck" I cursed, feeling her milk me with her tight, wet, magical walls. I sucked hard on the swell of her breast and drove deep into her when I found my release.

We were both panting hard by the end of it. She collapsed against me and tucked her face into my neck. Her scent engulfed me and it was sweet and something else. My heart was thrumming hard against my chest and I tried to catch my breath the same way she was.

"Sex with you is my new favorite thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 497 74
Being the son to the infamous leader of the Italian Mafia Isn't always easy! Dean Sorento counts his blessings that he was raised away from that; by...
79.3K 1.1K 55
Madeline Vera Ricci, her parents were killed infront of her at a young age. Since then she wanted revenge on the people who killed her parents. Madel...
1.1M 35.7K 75
BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dante, etc. If you HAVEN'T read the Origin...
72.9K 905 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...