Tales of the heartsπŸ’•

By bangtanstories07

This is a beautiful tale of two hearts that beat for one girl. Two hearts one girl.... to whom she will give... More

🌻 Beautiful Dream 🌻
🌻 Punishment 🌻
🌻 Return 🌻
🌻 Can't Forgive 🌻
🌻 Asking For Forgiveness 🌻
🌻 Dance Partners 🌻
🌻 A Coffee Date??🌻
🌻 Fight 🌻
🌻 A Day With Crush 🌻
🌻 Accident 🌻
🌻 Reason 🌻
🌻 Love Rival 🌻
🌻 Dance Practice 🌻
🌻 Exchange 🌻
🌻 Visit 🌻
🌻 D-Day 🌻
🌻 Pancakes 🌻
🌻 Unknown 🌻
🌻 Camping Trip 🌻
🌻 Hiking 🌻
🌻 Dodgeball 🌻
🌻 Confession 🌻
🌻 Last Night 🌻
🌻 New Rival 🌻
🌻 Invitation 🌻
🌻 Destiny 🌻
🌻 Heart Broken 🌻
🌻 Misunderstanding 🌻
🌻 Truth 🌻
🌻 Leaving 🌻
🌻 Danger 🌻
🌻 Save 🌻
It's Jimin DayπŸŽ‰πŸ’œ
🌻 Final 🌻
🌻 Author's Note 🌻

🌻 Camping Trip pt.2 🌻

17 5 11
By bangtanstories07

Jungkook's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get the same number as Eunwoo I become very angry. Why God? Why? From all of them, I got that guy whom I hated very much. I glare at him and I think he has the same thought as me. I can't make a team with him. I was about to say something suddenly Y/n came to us.

Y/n:- "Jungkook, Eunwoo. I am telling you if I see both of you fighting I swear I will not talk to both of you." And went away from there without giving me any chance to say. Then I and Eunwoo look at each other.

Eunwoo:- "Let's not fight on this trip." He said while extending his hand towards me for a handshake.

Jungkook:- "Only in front of her. Because I don't want to make her angry." I said while accepting his hand.

Eunwoo:- "Deal." Then we start setting up our tent.

I was sitting near the bonfire. I saw Y/n coming with her trip partner and sitting beside me and her partner went to her friends. After some time Eunwoo came and sit beside her. Why he always came when I was enjoying myself with her? Y/n was enjoying the bonfire night. She always wanted to go on a camping trip and enjoy the bonfire night with friends. I'm glad that I am here with her at this moment. I was not in the past but I will make sure that I will be forever with her in the future. She looked at me smilingly. I just love her so much. She snaps her finger in front of me.

Y/n:- "Earth to Jungkook...... What are you thinking?"

Jungkook:- "Nothing." I said while rubbing my neck.

Y/n:- "Eunwoo, I remember now you were going to say something to me on that day. What was that?" She asked him. I become worried about what he was going to say to her. What if he was trying to confess to her? No that can't happen. I suddenly try to change the topic before he replies.

Jungkook:- "Guys let's play games. It will be fun." I gather all attention towards me.

Y/n:- "Yes. It will." Then we start playing games.

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were playing games happily. After having a beautiful and fun night they all say good night to each other and went to their respective tents. When Y/n went to her tent she was there was a bouquet and a note.

Note
×××××××

Hey beautiful. I hope you had a safe journey. I saw you are really enjoying I hope that smile didn't fade away.

Jennie saw the note and flowers and she said.

Jennie:- "Ooooo, you have a secret admirer Y/n. How lucky you are ... I wished I can also have a secret admirer." She said while pouting Y/n laugh lightly at her and they went to sleep. The morning came and they all gathered.

Mr.Kim:- "Okay students, now will we go hiking. Let's go students and be careful." Y/n was about to go when someone called her from behind.

???:- "Hey Y/n... If you don't mind can I join you.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you guys like and enjoy this chapter.

So, there will be a new entry. Let's see who is that person in the next chapter. Till then.

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
20.4K 1.2K 37
A soft hearted girl get bullied everyday like literally several times, she was depressed yet strong hoping...until someone came to her life and he wa...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...
158K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. β™‘ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...