Disenchantment Sagas

By TheDisenchanter

Everything begins to change on Bean's wedding day when she encounters Luci, a demon sent to curse her life, a... More

The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 1
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 2
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 3
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 4
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 5
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 6
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 7
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 8
The Princess, The Elf, the Demon, and The Wanderer Part 9
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 10
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 11
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 12
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 13
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 14
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 15
Home Sweet Home
Bachelor Party Part 1
Bachelor Party Part 2
Wedding Day
Knight's Of the Zog Table
Bandits of the Plains
Courtyard Spar
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 1
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 1
The Underground Tomb Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 1
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 4
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 5
Knight's Festival Part 1
Knight's Festival Part 2
Knight's Festival Part 3
Knight's Festival Part 4
Knight's Festival Part 5
Prince Derek
The Confidence with Fairy Dust
Dreamland Babysitter
The Prince, The Demon and The Pig
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 1
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 2
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 3
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 4
Spooky Campfire Stories
Exotic Insects
Relaxation
Gentle Giantess Part 1
Gentle Giantess Part 2
Gentle Giantess Part 3
The Elf and The Wanderer
Demon Time Part 1
Demon Time Part 2
Demon Time Part 3
Demon Time Part 4
Demon Time Part 5
Dear Freya
Mingle
The Prince out and about
Hilda
IronHeart Part 1
IronHeart Part 2
IronHeart Part 3

Bounty Hunter Bean Part 2

192 10 1
By TheDisenchanter

Once the group had gathered together what they needed, they were off. The bounty they are searching for is a bald man with a scorpion tattoo across his face who was last seen heading west of Dreamland. Bean, Elfo, Luci, and Koga would leave the kingdom and head west. Throughout the horse ride, Bean couldn't help but feel anxious as she thought about how the confrontation with the bounty would go. Bean would turn to Koga and ask,

"Uh hey, Koga..." said Bean

"What?"

"So uh...do we HAVE to kill the bounty?" Bean asked hesitantly

"Yes," Luci replied

"Well, technically, you can kill or keep him alive. I choose to kill them," said Koga

Luci cackled. "Spoken like a true bloodthirsty bastard!"

"Well, I'm not comfortable with murder. So I think I'll knock him out or something..." said Bean.

Koga looks over Bean and raises a brow. "You're not comfortable with murder? Are you serious?" He said, dumbfounded. "You live in a castle where there's a torture chamber, and your dad has people beheaded daily, and you are uncomfortable with murder?"

"Well, for one, I'm not the one who caused those deaths," Bean would pause momentarily. "Well...not most of them anyways- BUT NOT ALL!"

"Didn't you also plan the murder of that merkimer guy?" asked Luci.

"THAT WAS YOUR IDEA!" said Bean, snapping her eyes at Luci.

"And you agreed to it sooooo..." Luci takes a puff of his cigarette and exhales.

Koga laughs and shakes his head. He clasped his hands, and his eyes were gleaming. "Oh, look at me, I'm a rebel princess who doesn't take shit from anyone, but I can't stand the sight of murder and blood. Ewww!" He mocked in a girly tone.

Bean glares at Koga and scoffs. "I can still be uncomfortable with it, jerk!" She

"Yeah, Koga, people aren't all bloodthirsty warriors like you!" said Elfo.

Koga looked over at Elfo with a glare, and he asked. "So why are you two coming again?" Luci would reply, "I am Bean's demon sent to corrupt her, so I have to come."

"And I'm here to ensure that Bean is safe from Luci!" said Elfo proudly.

"No, you're just a meat shield," said Luci.

"AM NOT!" Elfo shouted, offended.

Bean would roll her eyes. "Look, I don't want to kill anyone. If I can leave them alive, then that'll be fine with me,"

"Ok, ok," said Koga, giving in. "We're not going to kill the bounty. You win."

"Thank you," said Bean

"Well, this is going to be a boring hunt..." said Luci, disappointed.

"Good for you, bean!" Elfo praised.

The group would pass through the enchanted forest and continue west. They arrived at a small village and stopped to ask if they had seen the man they were looking for. One of the people they asked pointed them in a direction leading into the woods. The four of them headed toward the woods and trotted through. As Koga was looking for signs of anything that could tell him if the bounty had been through here. 

Elfo let out obnoxious groans of boredom. "Ugh... we've been riding for hours..." he said, yawning. This is so boring..." 

Bean snaps her eyes at Elfo and shushes him. "Elfo, quiet! If he's around, he'll hear you," She said quietly. Elfo sighed and said. "But I'm so hungry...and my bum-bum is stiff from sitting on this saddle." 

Luci would be the next to groan. "UGH! Do you ever stop whining?!"

"You two shut up," Koga said quietly while holding his hand. "He's been through here..." He said as he got off his horse and kneeled. He examined some spots on the ground. "Recently...."

Elfo stared at Koga, confused. "How can you tell by looking at some spots on the ground?"

"It's called being a hunter, Elfo," said Bean

"Come on," Koga said to them. "Let's move...quietly..."

Bean, Elfo, and Luci got off the horse and followed Koga. They walked down the dirt path for a few minutes until Koga stopped, signaling everyone to get down. Koga would point forward. They see the man that they were looking for sitting against a tree. Bean takes out the wanted poster and looks at it. "Yeah...that's our guy..." She whispered. "Alright then," said Koga, "Let's confront him." The group would come out of hiding and walk over to the bounty. The man with the scorpion tattoo named Cedrick looks up and leaps to his feet, tightly gripping his knife. "Who the hell are you, people?!" He shouts. "HI! I'm Elfo!" The little green said as he waved at him.

"What the hell is that? Is he a sick baby?" said Cedrick.

"HAHAHA!" Luci laughed.

"Cut the crap scorpion face," said Koga; he grabbed the bounty paper out of Bean's hand and showed it to him. "You're causing trouble, and someone put a bounty on your head. Do us all a favor and try not to run, ok? You don't want this to get messy."

"Oh yeah?" said Cedrick. "Well, let's see if you can take me alive!"

"Ok then," said Koga nonchalantly. He then shoved Bean forward. "Go get 'em, Rebel Princess!"

Bean looks at the scorpion-face man and then back at Koga. "Wait, what?" She said, stunned.

"What? This is your bounty," said Koga. "Go make your money."

Bean turned back to face the man with the scorpion tattoo, put on her game face, and drew her sword. Cedrick laughed, tossed the knife from his left hand to his right, and said, "Do you think you can take me, little girl?" He mocked. Bean grasped her sword with both hands and replied. 

"Oh please, I'm going knock that stupid tattoo off your face!" She spat. "I mean...why a scorpion?"

Cedrick's stern expression was washed away and replaced with a look of worry. "What's wrong with the tattoo being on my face?" he asked, sounding pretty insecure. His sudden change of personality took Bean aback. "Well...I mean, why on your face? Like, why not on your back or your arm or something?" Cedrick would then rub the tattoo on his face, looking embarrassed. "I-I thought it was cool..." 

Bean would then rub her right arm awkwardly. "I mean...it's kind of silly...."

Cedrick would gain back his stern composure and glare at Bean. "What would a girl that's about to die know anyway?!" He shouted and charged at Bean. Cedrick swings his knife at Bean, and Bean avoids the swings of his blade, almost getting sliced on her neck. Bean raised her blade, turned at Cedrick, and cut him across the face. Cedrick lets out a cry of pain, and he stumbles back. He trips over a branch, and the back of his head hits a tree, knocking him out.

"Way to go, Bean!" Elfo Cheered.

"Well, that was lame..." said Luci disappointingly. "Bean, go cut off his head."

"NO!" said Bean, looking at Luci.

"Well, you got one cut on the guy, so that's a plus," said Koga, walking over to Cedrick and beginning to tie him up. "Come on, stooges, let's head back home!"

Once Cedrick was tossed across the horse, the group returned to Dreamland. They returned to Dreamland, and the bounty was dropped off. Debra handed Bean her bag of gold. "Here ya go, princess!" She said. Bean takes the gold, and a big smile grows on her face. "Wow...so this is what earning money is like..." She turned to Elfo and Luci and said, "Come, guys! Drinks on me!" The two of them. Elfo and Luci cheered as they left the bounty station.

"Hey, Bean, can I talk to you for a second?" said Koga. Bean told Elfo and Luci that she'd catch up. 

She turned to Koga and said, "Sup?"

"There's something I wanna show you," said Koga, taking Bean to a spacious spot in the city. Koga looked around till he found a large piece of wood on the ground and balanced it. "Take out your sword, Bean."

"Umm, what are we doing?" She asked.

"Try and slice this piece of wood,"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

Bean rolled her eyes and took out her sword. She swung her sword at the piece of wood, knocking it over and leaving a cut in it. "Ok, so what was the point of that?" she asked, starting to sound frustrated.

"Your form sucks," said Koga

Bean just glared at Koga. "Is that why you brought me over here? Just tell me, I suck at sword fighting?"

"Well, that and," Koga picks up another piece of wood, takes out his sword, and slices the wood in two. "Your form's off, and your breathing is messy."

"My breathing?"

Koga walked over to Bean, who stood behind her. He placed his hands on her arms and straightened her form. "Try and twist at the waist a bit, and don't throw your shoulders too much."

Bean was a bit surprised at how close Koga was for a second. She asked suspiciously, "Is this some sly way of you trying to flirt with me?"

"No," said Koga. "Now, remember to breathe and swing..."

Koga let go of Bean, took a deep breath, and sliced the wood in two. She exhaled and stared at the sliced wood in awe. "Whoa..."

"See?" said Koga. "Practice that now and then when you can."

"Wow...thanks, Koga," said Bean, smiling at him.

"No problem," Koga replied as he stretched. I'm heading to the barracks to take a nap. Have fun at the bar." He let out a yawn, and he walked off.

Bean placed her sword back in the holder and rubbed her arms. "Huh...wow...Koga's arms are...pretty strong..." She began to smile and giggle a bit. But then she would snap out of it and shake her head. "R-Right! Drinks! Bar!"

The Bounty Hunting Princess would hurry off to meet with Elfo and Luci. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.1K 24
"until you have found someone to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast." ~*~ ...
7K 138 15
This story is about Bean's older sister that she meets at her wedding in hell, forced to be a brides maid for Bean by Dagmar, Y/N helps her half sis...
277 0 14
This is Season 6. Please read the first five seasons if you don't want to feel completely lost. "Miitopianime"-Putting the high in high fantasy! This...
395 1 21
This is Season 5. Please read the first four seasons if you don't want to feel completely lost. "Miitopianime"-Putting the high in high fantasy! This...