๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๏ฟฝ...

By Vmin_95zForever

๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

1.Stuck In An Elevator With My Crush(Vmin FF)
2.Contract Marriage(Jikook FF)
3.My CEO is A Devil(Vmin ff)
4.Devil Master,Let Me Go(Vmin ff)
5.Obsessed With His Beauty(Vmin ff)
6.Love You Until My Last Breath(Jikook ff)
7.Love Doesn't't Need To Be Expressed By Words(Vmin ff)Valentine's Special โ™ก
8.Mafia King's Little Wifey(Vmin ff)Part 1/2
9.My Cold Mafia Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Vminkook ff)
10.The Bad Bully Loves His Shy Maid(Yoonmin ff)
11.Cold Merciless Mafia King And His Innocent Beauty(Vmin ff)
12.Bad Boy Fall In Love With Sassy Boy(Jikook ff)
13.Little Jiminie And His Two Daddies(Vminkook ff)*Little space*
14.Mafia Fall In Love With The Teacher(Vmin ff)
15.The Maid Caught The Mafia's Heart(Vmin ff)*Fem Jimin*
16.Loving You Is A Loosing Game(Jikook ff) part 1/2
17.If Our Love Is Wrong(Vmin ff)
18.Cold Boss Fall In Love With His Secretary(Vmin ff)
19.Arranged Marriage With A Cold CEO(Vmin ff)
20.My 6 Cruel Mafia Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Jiminxbts ff)
21.My Bully Is My Softie Boyfriend(Vmin ff)
22.My 6 Cute Jealous Husbands(JiminXbts ff)
23.I Lost My Angel(Vmin ff feat jungkook)
24.Love Is All I Need,Not Money(Jiminxbts ff)
25.When 6 Mafia Kings Fall In Love With An Idol(Jiminxbts ff)
26.My Cold Billionaire Mafia Husband Pretends As A Disable Man๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
27.When Little Mochi Gets Bullied In School(Vminkook ff)
28.When 2 Mafia Kings Fall For A Sassy Boy(Vmin ff feat jungkook)
29.The Sweet Omega Of 6 Mafia King Alphas(Jiminxbts ff)
30.My Cold Husband Bite My Lips Because I Didn't Respond His Kiss(Vmin ff)
31.My Younger Step Brother Is Madly In Love With Me(Jikook ff)*Fem Jimin*
32.My 3 Jealous And Possessive Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Jiminxnamvkook ff)
33.You Are My Destiny(Jikook ff) part2/2
34.When His 2 Dangerous Mafia Husbands Are Afraid Of Him(Vminkook ff)
35.You Belong To Me๐Ÿ”ž(Hopemin/Jihope ff)
36.When His 2 Bullies Made Him Pregnant(Vminkook ff)
37.When 3 Mafias And 3 Police Officers Fall For A Sassy Doctor(Jiminxbtsff)
38.When His Newly Wedded Husbands Wants His Attention(Vminkook ff)
39.We Love You More Than Anything(JiminXbts ff)*Little space*
40.When The Cold CEO Fall In Love With His Son's New Babysitter(Yoonmin ff)
41.The Power Of Love(Vmin ff)
42.You Are My Soulmate(Vmin ff)
43.My Cold Boss Rejected Me And Got Me Back๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
44.Secrets Between Us๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)*Vampire Au+Mpreg*
45.Arranged Marriage With The Crown Prince(Jinmin ff)
46.When Her Bully See Her In A Saree For The First Time(Jikook ff)*Fem Jimin*
47.Mafia's Baby Boy๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)*Little space*
48.Arranged Marriage With A Sweet Romantic Idol๐Ÿ”ž(Jikook ff)
49.When The College's Heartthrob Fall In Love With A Cute Nerd(Vmin ff)
50.My Boss Is My Ex Husband(Jikook ff)
51.When A Teacher Fall In Love With A Cute And Fluffy Student(Vmin ff)
52.Whose Who's?(Vmin+Jikook ff)*Twin love story*
53.When The Bully Fall In Love With The Innocent Boy(Vmin ff)
54.When 6 Mafia Kings Are In Love With A Mafia Queen(JiminXbts ff)*Fem Jimin*
55.Little Jiminie And His Sweet Mafia Daddy(Jikook ff)
56.Wearing A Revealing Nighty To Seduce His Arranged Mafia Husband๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
57.When The Bad Boy Is A Total Softie For His Best Friend(Vmin ff) Part-1/2
58.When The Dangerous Mafia King Fall In Love With The Mafia Queen(Jikook ff)
59.When The Dangerous Mafia Is Madly In Love With His Rival(Vmin ff) Part-1/2
60.When The Dangerous Mafia Is Madly In Love With His Rival(Vmin ff) Part-2/2
61.When The Bad Boy Is A Total Softie For His Best Friend(Vmin ff) Part-2/2
62.When The Bully Gets Punishment From The Nerd๐Ÿ”ž(Jikook ff)
63.When A Flirty Boy And A Sassy Boy Becomes Roommates๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
64.Mafia King's Little Wifey(Vmin ff)Part 2/2๐Ÿ”ž
65.My Cold Husband Gets Jealous(Jikook ff)
66.Skin Color Doesn't Define Beauty(Jikook ff)
67.Love Is In The Air(Vmin ff)
68.The Love Between An Idol And His Makeup Artist(Vmin ff)Part-1/2
69.The Love Between An Idol And His Makeup Artist(Vmin ff)Part-2/2
70.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-1/2
71.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-2/2
72.The Dangerous Alpha's Obsession(Vmin ff)
73.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-1/2
74.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-2/2
75.Getting Caught By Mafia Leader While Pretending As His Boyfriend(Yoonmin ff)
76.The Dangerous Mafia Fall In Love With A Sweet And Sassy Doctor(Minjoon ff)
77.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Special chapter with Mpreg
78.My Heart Beats Only For You(Jinmin ff)
79.Love At First Sight(Jikook ff)
80.The Rich Playboy Fall In Love With A Florist๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
83.Destiny Of Our Love(Vmin ff)Jimin's Birthday Special
82.The Kpop Idol And His Cute Fan Boy(Vmin ff)
84.Love Between Hatred(Jikook ff)
85.Love You So Bad(Vmin ff)Angst with a happy ending+Little space
86.You're Still In My Heart โ™ก(Jikook ff)

81.6 Male Idols Fall In Love With Their Cute New Band Mate(Jiminxbts ff)

1.5K 79 19
By Vmin_95zForever

Third person's pov:

In Korea there is a famous boy band name "BTS". People all around the world knows about this boy band. There are 6 members of this boy band.

.

.

.

They are Kim Namjoon the leader of BTS,Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok,Kim Taehyung and lastly the Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook.BTS needed an another member for their band.

.

.

.

So Bighit was taking auditions from the last month and they finally choose a new member of BTS yesterday.The new member's name is Park Jimin.He got selected because of his perfect charms,a very beautiful and gorgeous face,perfect body,great dance skills and beautiful singing talent.

.

.

.

Today Big hit informed BTS that they are going to meet with their new band mate in their practice place.After BTS reached there they waited for their new member's entry.BTS was so exited to meet with Jimin.

.

.

.

Suddenly their manager opened the door of their practice room and went in with a shy tiny figure hiding behind him in nervousness and shyness since he is meeting with his Idols today.BTS were trying to see their new member from behind their manager while Jimin wasn't moving at all.

.

.

.

Their manager understood the situation and move away from Jimin's front which made BTS finally saw their new member but when they looked at Jimin all of their hearts started to beat faster cause Jimin was a breathtaking beauty.

.

.

.

He have long silky black hairs,a gorgeous pair of eyes,cute button nose,mochi cheeks,baby hands,cute tiny height,perfect curve body and lastly pink plump and full lips.

.

.

.

Namjoon's opened his mouth by seeing how cute Jimin is and thought "He is so cute~"

.

.

.

Seokjin couldn't take his eyes away from Jimin's beauty.He kept looking at Jimin and thought"woah He is so pretty."

.

.

.

Yoongi was cooing inside his mind by seeing how cute Jimin is and keep looking at Jimin but he didn't changed his expression like others.He act cool like he always do.

.

.

.

Hoseok was mesmerized by Jimin's beauty and thought"Ahh my heart is beating so fast by just looking at him.Is it love at first sight?"

.

.

.

Taehyung was staring at Jimin while thinking"Fu*k He is so beautiful and cute.I am gonna make him my boyfriend."

.

.

.

And lastly the golden maknae Jungkook's mouth was half opened by seeing Jimin's beauty.Jungkook kept looking at Jimin darkly and thought "This beauty is gonna be mine."

.

.

.

Jimin finally gathered some courage before saying in a shy tone with his sweet and melodious voice"H-ello it's very nice to meet all of you.I am park Jimin.Hope you guys will take care of me from now on."

.

.

.

BTS can swear they never heard more sweet and melodious voice than Jimin.Everyone was in amaze by hearing Jimin's voice while Jungkook went near Jimin and kiss Jimin's hand before saying in his beautiful deep voice"Nice to meet you too Jiminie~ I will take a good care of you from now on."

.

.

.

Jimin blushed at Jungkook's sudden action while BTS rolled their eyes at Jungkook before thinking "InTeRnAtIoNaL pLaYbOy."

.

.

.

Namjoon cleared his throat and told Jimin as a leader"welcome in our band Jimin." Jimin went near Namjoon shyly before saying"umm can I get an autograph from you?cause I am an army and you're my bias."

.

.

.

Namjoon smiled inside his mind by thinking he is the one who is Jimin's bias before saying to Jimin"of course. You can even hug me you know."

.

.

.

Jimin hugged Namjoon and the nervousness and shyness he was feeling until now completely vanished by seeing how friendly the members are.They both were hugging each other while the other members thought

.

.

.

"Wait what?His bias is the leader instead of the World Wide Handsome?That's not fair.How can I not be his bias?"-Jin

.

.

.

"me the Savage King isn't his bias?No no calm down don't show your emotions.Act cool otherwise your band members will tease you."- Yoongi

.

.

.

"He didn't choose me as his bias?The Sunshine of the group?It's not fair."- Hoseok

.

.

.

"Unbelievable how can I be not his bias?I have a beautiful Boxy Smile."- Taehyung

.

.

.

While Jungkook went in a half coma in shock for Jimin not choosing him as his bias.Jungkook was in his deep thoughts"I- am not his b-ias?T-he G-olden M-aknae of BTS?"

.

.

.

After Jimin and Namjoon part away all the members introduced their selves to Jimin and asked him who is his bias wrecker which made Jimin told them that Seokjin is his bias wrecker.Jin flipped his hairs in happiness before thinking

.

.

.

"finally my world wide handsome face didn't went in vein.I am Jimin's bias wrecker after all."

.

.

.

Beside Namjoon and Seokjin other members were disappoint while Jungkook was whining in his mind "why~ I am the Golden Maknae na~"

.

.

.

After that they started their practice which made BTS more amazed by seeing how perfectly Jimin performs.
By seeing him performing they got more interested in Jimin and thought of a mission to date Park Jimin in their own minds.

.

.

.

(Next day in their house)

Namjoon was rapping his lines for their upcoming show when Jimin was passing by.Jimin started fanboying at Namjoon before sitting on the couch beside Namjoon and hearing his se*y voice.Namjoon was smiling in his mind by seeing how Jimin likes his rapping.

.

.

.

The other members were passing by their side and became jealous by seeing Namjoon impressing Jimin.

.

.

.

(In the night time)

Jin was making food for his band mates when suddenly he saw Jimin going near to the fridge and opening it before taking a water bottle to drink.

.

.

.

After Jimin drank the water he opened the fridge and put the bottle before trying to close the fridge when suddenly Jin caged Jimin between his arms and the fridge by standing behind Jimin and putting his 2 hands on the Fridge's side.

.

.

.

Jimin's face started to get red at the closeness while Jin was smirking from behind him and taking some vegetables from the fridge.After taking the vegetables very slowly Jin finally move away and saw Jimin turning to him with a beautiful blush on his face.

.

.

.

(After 1 week)

BTS decided to watch a horror movie today and sat on their living room.
BTS thought Jimin is maybe scared of horror movies so Hoseok said to Jimin to impress him"Jimin you can hug me or hold my hand if you gets scared.OK?"

.

.

.

Jimin replied "Hoseok hyung thank you but I love horror movies." which made all the other members laughed at Hoseok who just made a fool of himself.BTS was disappoint by seeing how exited Jimin was for the movie.

.

.

.

Cause everyone thought they can impress Jimin by comforting him if he gets scared but Taehyung was so clever so after they all went in their separate bedrooms Taehyung knocked on Jimin's bedroom.

.

.

.

When Jimin opened the door taehyung hugged Jimin very tight and said"Jiminie I am very scared right now.Can I sleep with you tonight?" Jimin nodded his head as okay while Taehyung smirk inside his mind by seeing Jimin believing in his lie.

.

.

.

After they both layed on Jimin's bed Taehyung asked Jimin to take a picture with him before he send it to his members to made them jealous intentionally.

.

.

.

After that Taehyung cuddled with Jimin to sleep while Jimin started to being shy since it's the first time Taehyung and he is sleeping together.

.

.

.

(After more 1 week in their practice room)

Yoongi was walking in their practice room when suddenly Jimin bumped into him while running away from Hoseok who was pinching his mochi cheeks.

.

.

.

Yoongi was ready to scold the person who bumped into him.Hoseok also came near them and was waiting for Yoongi to shout at them.

.

.

.

When Yoongi saw it's Jimin who bumped into him and is looking at him with his scared puppy eyes like a small kitten he gulped at Jimin's cuteness.

.

.

.

Yoongi stuttered"a-re you o-kay?"
Jimin nodded his head as yes before saying"Sorry hyung for bumping into you.I was running away from Hoseok hyung because he was just pinching my cheeks without stopping."

.

.

.

Just like that 3 months passed BTS fighting over Jimin's attention without knowing that they all have crush on Jimin and wants to date him.

.

.

.

(Present time)

Today BTS will do a vlive after 30 minutes and Jimin was so thirsty so when he saw a banana milk on the table he took it and started to drank it
without thinking anything.

.

.

.

When Jungkook came in their living room he saw his crush drinking his banana milk without his permission.
Jungkook smirked inside his mind while thinking"It's a great chance to make a move on him."

.

.

.

Jungkook went near him and show his fake anger"hyung why did you drank my banana milk without taking my permission?"

.

.

.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes before saying softly "I am sorry kookie I didn't knew it was yours.I was very thirsty.If you want I will go to market to buy it for you tomorrow."

.

.

.

Jungkook shook his head as no before saying"Go on a date with me tomorrow as an apology." Jimin's cheek painted in red while the other members screamed

.

.

.

"NO WAY." Jungkook glared at them before saying to Jimin in front of them"Jimin hyung I have a crush on you from the first day I met you.I really wanna date you so let's go out on a date tomorrow."

.

.

.

All the members without Jimin and Jungkook said in the same time "What?No you can't take Jimin on a date cause I also like him from the first day when I saw him."

.

.

.

Jimin gasped in surprise while they all glared at each other.Without Jimin BTS again said in the same time "No I like you more than them.So let's date."

.

.

.

Jimin giggled at his crushes cuteness before saying"But I like all of you and since you guys also like me then why don't we all date each other?"

.

.

.

They asked Jimin"you liked us but why didn't you said it?" Jimin replied"cause I didn't knew you guys also likes me.So tell me are you guys willing to date each other?"

.

.

.

BTS thought for some minutes before answering together"I am willing." Jimin smiled at them before they all group hugged.

.

.

.

After parting away BTS told Jimin"we like you Jimin." Jimin smiled before answering them"I like you guys too."

.

.

.

(The end)
(Words:1800🖤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 759 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
178K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff โค smut request are open
321K 2.8K 42
[๐๐“๐’] ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ~ a collection of bts bxb one-shots~ started - december 23rd, 2020 ended - august 31st, 2021 @๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...