King of the Don's

By han11515

Vaughn Beaumont is the King of the Don's. Briar James is a normal girl, subjected to very bad timing. When B... More

author's note-please read!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
epilogue

forty

11.5K 346 7
By han11515

Briar

Vaughn and I were honeymooners.

Or were we honeymooning?
Didn't matter.

After months of intense physical therapy to make sure my arm was moveable, we finally got to do the newly-wedded tradition.

And now that my arm was back to normal, well, semi normal, I was approved to go on vacation. I still had a weird, pink puckered scar that would probably be there for the rest of my life, along with a slight pain when I moved my arm too fast, but I would take my recovery as a win.

And now, we were honeymooning somewhere in the Caribbean, but I wasn't exactly sure where, but Vaughn knew so I wasn't sweating it. Our house for the week was overwhelmingly luxurious, a large lanai overlooking the pool and beyond that the beach, with vast mountains surrounded by lush greenery.

Vaughn and I had just arrived to our destination a few minutes prior, and dusk was rapidly approaching. I was walking around, exploring the large house, when I felt Vaughn's presence behind me.

"I have a gift for you, little lamb." He approached me from behind, his voice stern and serious. I turned toward him, his demeanor dark, and while he had nothing in his hands, I knew he wasn't messing around.

I motions toward his crotch, trying to lighten his mood, "As much as I love you, please don't tell me your penis is my gift." I chuckled at my own joke, as a small Vaughn-like grin appeared on his lips.

"C'mere."

I walked closer toward him, and he reached toward his back pocket, pulling out a small cloth bag that made a clinking noise.

Once handed to me, I curiously peeked inside at the contents, and saw there was an array of several different gaudy, chunky rings, almost like those class rings you'd buy from a high school. I craned my neck to look up at him, "What are these?"

Vaughn knew my jewelry preferences, and gaudy, chunky and silver weren't on my list.

"Oliver Mason's rings." He simply said.

uh okay? whatever that means.

"What?"

"A wedding present. A man threatens your wife, and you bring her the fingers with his rings." He told me nonchalantly, like he was speaking of the weather.

"You already gave me a wedding present," I reminded him, "and the Briar James foundation was better than anything I could have ever asked for-" I started, but he interrupted grabbing my jaw to silence me.

"It's tradition." He told me, planting a small kiss on my puckered lips.

"Please tell me human fingers are not anywhere near me." I tried to joke, and he grinned, "No."

He let go of my face, and I placed the rings on the coffee table, and turned back toward him, grabbing his tie, "Let's do it out on the lanai."

"Whatever you want." He grinned down at me, unbuttoning the buttons on his pristine, white shirt.

Vaughn insisted that we have a full 'do over' for our honeymoon. And because of that, he got a new tux, because his last one covered was covered in blood, courtesy of me, and I got a new dress.

Vaughn took me to the bedroom, and sat me on the bed, bending down to kneel in front of me. He carefully helped me unhook the buckles on my shoes, sliding them off my feet. As he stood to his full height, he ran his palm up my leg, teasing me, making goosebumps appear on my skin. "Turn around." He demanded.

I did as he asked, facing away from him and tucking my feet under me on the bed. He then surprised me, and took the elastic band off of the end of my braid, and began untangling the hair out of my braid as gently as his massive fingers were able too.

After he was done, I turned to plant a kiss on his mouth, "I'm going to go freshen up, then you are mine, Mr Beaumont." I teased him, and slipped off the bed, but not before he could teasingly smack my behind.

"No showering. Not until after I'm done with you." He told me, and my cheeks pinked at his words.

I brushed my teeth, and used a baby wipe to freshen up as much as I could without a shower, and slid into a tight satin slip dress. After I left the bathroom a few minutes later, Vaughn was already sitting out on the lanai whilst smoking a cigar, overlooking the beautiful scenery.

I approached him from behind, reaching my arms around his burly neck and lying my head on his shoulder. I took a minute to breathe in his natural scent, smelling the mix of his skin, and clean laundry detergent instantly.

I softly began to run my hands down his chest, and as I was bringing them back up, he used his one hand to capture both of my mine. He lifted my arms up off of him, and guided me around the chair so I was standing directly in front of him.

"Hi." I smiled down at him once in the spot he wanted me. After a few seconds of his eyes tracing over my body, he took the cigar out of his mouth with a final puff, and slid his rough hand up along my thigh and up my hip, dragging the saying material up with him, exposing me to his calculating eyes. I smirked at his words. "No panties?"

"A wedding present." I laughed breathily, and he took in a deep breath of air, using his foot to give me a little tap on the inside of my ankle, silently telling me to step further apart.

He squashed the remnants of his cigar in the ashtray beside us, as I did as my husband requested, and stepped apart.

I wanted to feel self conscious at the intensity of his stare at my bare pussy on display for him. But it washed away when he stuck his thumb in his mouth, reaching out to begin tracing the outline of my lips.

I let out an involuntary shutter as Vaughn traced the slit, then moving slightly inward to rub consistent tight circles on my swollen clit with his thumb, my body tight, and my head thrown back in a whimper. I was so lost in pleasure that I almost missed Vaughn's deep voice, "You have the prettiest little pussy." He huskily admitted, "So wet, so tight and eager to please my cock."

I let out another soft moan as he moved his fingers from my clit toward my opening, spearing two fingers in with no warning. My legs felt like jello as they began to shake, and Vaughn ceased his movements.

"Place your left knee on my thigh, baby, and lean into me."

I did as he asked, and raised my knee to place it on his thigh so he could take some of my weight, and he pulled me closer, "Look at you, such a good girl. Taking my fingers so well." He praised, while he continued to pump his pointer and middle fingers in and out, using his thumb to tease my clit.

I was already teetering the line of orgasm, but as soon as my stomach started clenching, Vaughn stopped.

I let out a whine of protest.

It was short lived, as he began hovering his two fingers over my back hole, applying the slightest amount of pressure, before dipping them in slightly. "I'm going to fuck you here tonight." He decided in a non-debatable tone, and I nodded frantically, "Okay, just please make me come first." I pleaded as I spread my thighs further, and he chuckled, "Since you asked so nicely, sweet girl."

He pulled me down on his lap so I was fully straddling him, my bare core hovering over his pant clad crotch.

He pulled me down the rest of the way, and gave me my instruction, "Move your hips, show me how much you want my cock, and I will let you come." He stated, and I began doing as I was asked with no hesitation, grinding my hips down onto him.

It didn't take long before I felt my climax rising again, and I felt the familiar tingling in my stomach down toward my toes.

"You're soaking my pants, little wife." He tsked, and I let out a whimper. "Please, please can I come?" I asked, and he let out a chuckle, "Since you asked so nicely."

It wasn't but a few seconds until I was coming on his lap, gripping onto the sides of his shirt like my life depended on it. After a earth shattering several seconds, I slumped forward against his chest, but he let out a tsk, as if I did something wrong.

"My little lamb," He shook his head, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I'm nowhere near done with you tonight."

•••

More spice next chapter! No robbery here;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 145 65
DARIO RAMIREZ- The most notorious don but that came with the cost of his mental state ISABELLA RUSSO- A college girl who is bestfriends with Dario a...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.2K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
244K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
1.3M 25.7K 28
Antonio is known as the king of the mafia world and the don of the Italian mafia he has been looking for his queen since he turned 20 and still hasn'...