๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๏ฟฝ...

By Vmin_95zForever

๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

1.Stuck In An Elevator With My Crush(Vmin FF)
2.Contract Marriage(Jikook FF)
3.My CEO is A Devil(Vmin ff)
4.Devil Master,Let Me Go(Vmin ff)
5.Obsessed With His Beauty(Vmin ff)
6.Love You Until My Last Breath(Jikook ff)
7.Love Doesn't't Need To Be Expressed By Words(Vmin ff)Valentine's Special โ™ก
8.Mafia King's Little Wifey(Vmin ff)Part 1/2
9.My Cold Mafia Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Vminkook ff)
10.The Bad Bully Loves His Shy Maid(Yoonmin ff)
11.Cold Merciless Mafia King And His Innocent Beauty(Vmin ff)
12.Bad Boy Fall In Love With Sassy Boy(Jikook ff)
13.Little Jiminie And His Two Daddies(Vminkook ff)*Little space*
14.Mafia Fall In Love With The Teacher(Vmin ff)
15.The Maid Caught The Mafia's Heart(Vmin ff)*Fem Jimin*
16.Loving You Is A Loosing Game(Jikook ff) part 1/2
17.If Our Love Is Wrong(Vmin ff)
18.Cold Boss Fall In Love With His Secretary(Vmin ff)
19.Arranged Marriage With A Cold CEO(Vmin ff)
20.My 6 Cruel Mafia Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Jiminxbts ff)
21.My Bully Is My Softie Boyfriend(Vmin ff)
22.My 6 Cute Jealous Husbands(JiminXbts ff)
23.I Lost My Angel(Vmin ff feat jungkook)
24.Love Is All I Need,Not Money(Jiminxbts ff)
25.When 6 Mafia Kings Fall In Love With An Idol(Jiminxbts ff)
26.My Cold Billionaire Mafia Husband Pretends As A Disable Man๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
27.When Little Mochi Gets Bullied In School(Vminkook ff)
28.When 2 Mafia Kings Fall For A Sassy Boy(Vmin ff feat jungkook)
29.The Sweet Omega Of 6 Mafia King Alphas(Jiminxbts ff)
30.My Cold Husband Bite My Lips Because I Didn't Respond His Kiss(Vmin ff)
31.My Younger Step Brother Is Madly In Love With Me(Jikook ff)*Fem Jimin*
32.My 3 Jealous And Possessive Husbands๐Ÿ”ž(Jiminxnamvkook ff)
33.You Are My Destiny(Jikook ff) part2/2
34.When His 2 Dangerous Mafia Husbands Are Afraid Of Him(Vminkook ff)
35.You Belong To Me๐Ÿ”ž(Hopemin/Jihope ff)
36.When His 2 Bullies Made Him Pregnant(Vminkook ff)
37.When 3 Mafias And 3 Police Officers Fall For A Sassy Doctor(Jiminxbtsff)
38.When His Newly Wedded Husbands Wants His Attention(Vminkook ff)
39.We Love You More Than Anything(JiminXbts ff)*Little space*
40.When The Cold CEO Fall In Love With His Son's New Babysitter(Yoonmin ff)
41.The Power Of Love(Vmin ff)
42.You Are My Soulmate(Vmin ff)
43.My Cold Boss Rejected Me And Got Me Back๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
44.Secrets Between Us๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)*Vampire Au+Mpreg*
45.Arranged Marriage With The Crown Prince(Jinmin ff)
46.When Her Bully See Her In A Saree For The First Time(Jikook ff)*Fem Jimin*
47.Mafia's Baby Boy๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)*Little space*
48.Arranged Marriage With A Sweet Romantic Idol๐Ÿ”ž(Jikook ff)
49.When The College's Heartthrob Fall In Love With A Cute Nerd(Vmin ff)
50.My Boss Is My Ex Husband(Jikook ff)
51.When A Teacher Fall In Love With A Cute And Fluffy Student(Vmin ff)
52.Whose Who's?(Vmin+Jikook ff)*Twin love story*
53.When The Bully Fall In Love With The Innocent Boy(Vmin ff)
54.When 6 Mafia Kings Are In Love With A Mafia Queen(JiminXbts ff)*Fem Jimin*
55.Little Jiminie And His Sweet Mafia Daddy(Jikook ff)
56.Wearing A Revealing Nighty To Seduce His Arranged Mafia Husband๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
57.When The Bad Boy Is A Total Softie For His Best Friend(Vmin ff) Part-1/2
58.When The Dangerous Mafia King Fall In Love With The Mafia Queen(Jikook ff)
59.When The Dangerous Mafia Is Madly In Love With His Rival(Vmin ff) Part-1/2
60.When The Dangerous Mafia Is Madly In Love With His Rival(Vmin ff) Part-2/2
61.When The Bad Boy Is A Total Softie For His Best Friend(Vmin ff) Part-2/2
62.When The Bully Gets Punishment From The Nerd๐Ÿ”ž(Jikook ff)
63.When A Flirty Boy And A Sassy Boy Becomes Roommates๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
64.Mafia King's Little Wifey(Vmin ff)Part 2/2๐Ÿ”ž
65.My Cold Husband Gets Jealous(Jikook ff)
66.Skin Color Doesn't Define Beauty(Jikook ff)
67.Love Is In The Air(Vmin ff)
68.The Love Between An Idol And His Makeup Artist(Vmin ff)Part-1/2
70.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-1/2
71.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Part-2/2
72.The Dangerous Alpha's Obsession(Vmin ff)
73.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-1/2
74.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-2/2
75.Getting Caught By Mafia Leader While Pretending As His Boyfriend(Yoonmin ff)
76.The Dangerous Mafia Fall In Love With A Sweet And Sassy Doctor(Minjoon ff)
77.Who Is My Real Fiance?(Vminkook ff)Special chapter with Mpreg
78.My Heart Beats Only For You(Jinmin ff)
79.Love At First Sight(Jikook ff)
80.The Rich Playboy Fall In Love With A Florist๐Ÿ”ž(Vmin ff)
81.6 Male Idols Fall In Love With Their Cute New Band Mate(Jiminxbts ff)
83.Destiny Of Our Love(Vmin ff)Jimin's Birthday Special
82.The Kpop Idol And His Cute Fan Boy(Vmin ff)
84.Love Between Hatred(Jikook ff)
85.Love You So Bad(Vmin ff)Angst with a happy ending+Little space
86.You're Still In My Heart โ™ก(Jikook ff)

69.The Love Between An Idol And His Makeup Artist(Vmin ff)Part-2/2

914 70 3
By Vmin_95zForever

Third person's pov:

After Jimin left Taehyung alone in the dressing room Taehyung thought to himself"what the fuck just happened?"

.

.

.

before a worker from the shoot knocked at the door of taehyung's dressing room and said from the outside"Taehyung sir everyone is waiting for you.Please be fast."

.

.

.

Taehyung said from inside"Alright I am coming."before looking at himself in the mirror for the last time before shoot.After that he went into the shooting place and busied himself with his work.

.

.

.

(At the night time)

After finishing his all activities of today Taehyung finally layed in his luxurious bed to get some sleep when suddenly his mind started to thinking about all the words Jimin said to him in the morning.

.

.

.

Taehyung said to himself"He is right.
He is a human not a robot who will do the work perfectly without any simple mistake.I was a little bit too harsh and cold towards him.

.

.

.

But he will not really quit right?cause I like his makeovers.From tomorrow I will not be harsh or cold towards him and will try to not complain about the makeup."

.

.

.

(Next day)

Today Bts have an interview so their looks should be simple yet beautiful.
Taehyung went to their dressing place late as usual and got confused plus surprised when he saw their manager introducing a new female makeup artist name suzy to him.

.

.

.

The manager said to Taehyung"Since Jimin has quit his Job she is your new makeup artist from today.She completed her cosmetelogy course in USA so I hope you will be happy with her work."before leaving suzy alone with Taehyung.

.

.

.

Taehyung looked at Suzy who bowed at him and said"Hello Taehyung sir it's a pleasure to work for you." before giving taehyung a soft smile while Taehyung thought

.

.

.

"So Jimin really quit his job.Suzy didn't called me Taehyung ssi like Jimin also she didn't give me a beautiful smile like Jimin which he gave me in his first day of work. Wait why am I suddenly thinking about Jimin?"

.

.

.

Taehyung said to Suzy coldly"let's start our work."before going to change his clothes.Taehyung wore a perfect simple yet beautiful dak blue suit for the interview and came in his makeup room to get a makeover from Suzy.

.

.

.

Suzy did her work very perfectly and professionally without any mistake and after finishing Taehyung looked at himself in front of the mirror and thought"I look good."

.

.

.

Taehyung told suzy"I like the makeover." Before getting out of his makeup room to check his band members and saw all of them waiting for him while talking with
Themselves.

.

.

.

Taehyung heard Jungkook saying to Jin"hyung he is so perfect and good at his work.I like his work very much.See how much simple yet beautiful look he gave me."

.

.

.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and saw Jungkook looking handsome as always but today his makeup is suiting him and glowing on his beautiful skin more than usual days.

.

.

.

Taehyung asked Jungkook"what's up?Whom are you guys talking about?btw Jungkook your makeup looks more beautiful than usual. Did you got a new makeup artist or something?"

.

.

.

After hearing that Jin and Jungkook burst into laughing and Taehyung was looking at them confusedly when suddenly Jungkook said

.

.

.

"hyung after getting makeovers from the last 3 months from Jimin. hyung you didn't recognized Jimin hyung's makeover?My old female makeup artist is pregnant so she quitted at her job and I noticed Jimin hyung's makeover on your face before so

.

.

.

when I heard he quit the job of being your makeup artist I offered him to be my new makeup artist which hyung agreed and now I like my new makeover very much."

.

.

.

Taehyung thought"Jungkook You thief you stole my makeup artist and Jimin you piece of mochi how dare you cheat on me with Jungkook?What's so special about Jungkook huh?

.

.

.

I know you purposely made Jungkook's look beautiful today cause you didn't gave me such beautiful make overs before or you did but I didn't notice?Ahhh whatever but Jungkook is looking more handsome than me now."

.

.

.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and said
"You're also looking handsome hyung.Your new makeup artist's work is also beautiful."

.

.

.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said"No way she gave me a very simple look. Your makeup is looking more good and beautiful than me.I don't like my new makeup artist's work at all."

.

.

.

Jin gave Taehyung a teasing smirk before asking"You didn't liked her work or her?Do you perhaps miss someone else?"

.

.

.

Taehyung got flustered and stuttered "Wh-at?No wa-y.Let's go now.We will be late for the interview." before running towards their car while Jin and Jungkook started to laugh Harder.

.

.

.

(After 2 week)

In the last 2 weeks Taehyung kind of missed Jimin and his makeovers while getting jealous and upset whenever he saw Jungkook is looking so handsome in any photo shoot, interview or stage performance because now Jimin was Jungkook's makeup artist not his.

.

.

.

Today Bts have a stage performance and got a big makeup room for all of them to use together.

.

.

.

Taehyung's makeup artist Suzy was making tattoo makeup on Taehyung's neck and colarbones while Taehyung was very busy to watching a very cute and beautiful scene beside him by his mirror.

.

.

.

Beside him Jimin was doing Jungkook's makeup and talking with him while Jungkook was laying on a couch lazily since he was a little tired today.

.

.

.

Jungkook smiled brightly at Jimin before saying"Jiminie hyung you're the best cause you can put makeup very well on a person even though if the person is laying.For you I can rest a little bit while you are doing my makeup perfectly."

.

.

.

Jimin giggled and said"kookie you're so sweet.I am glad to work for you.I am also happy that my bias wrecker likes my makeover."

.

.

.

Jungkook suddenly noticed Jimin's cute tiny baby hands and cooed before saying"Uwu~Jiminie hyung your hands are so cute just like you."

.

.

.

Jimin blushed and said shyly in a tiny voice "T-hank you." before focusing on his work again while someone was glaring at them darkly with a clenched on his fist.

.

.

.

Taehyung thought while glaring at Jungkook and Jimin specially at Jungkook"You thief(Jungkook)First you stole my Jimin and now you call him Jiminie hyung?Tells him that his hands are so cute like him?

.

.

.

And you little piece of mochi(Jimin) First you cheated on me with this thief and now you call him kookie?A nickname while you called me Taehyung ssi?

.

.

.

Telling him that you're happy to be his makeup artist when you are supposed to be my makeup artist only?

.

.

.

You're happy cause your bias wrecker Jungkook is happy with you works?Okay let's forget all these things but how dare you blushing at his flirting huh?

.

.

.

Wait wait why am I still thinking about you and your every actions?Did I started to li-ke you?I have to find out what's wrong with me soon."

.

.

.

Taehyung was thinking so many things in his mind when suddenly his makeup artist said"Sir your makeup is done now you should go to change your clothes."

.

.

.

Taehyung took a last glance at Jimin before going to change his clothes. After coming changing his clothes Taehyung looked at Jungkook

.

.

And saw him smiling brightly while looking at himself in his mirror.

.

.

.

Taehyung whined in his mind while thinking"This piece of tiny mochi is purposely giving Jungkook the best makeover he could while he never gave me these kinds of makeover."

.

.

.

Suddenly Taehyung's breath stopped and heart started to beat faster when he saw Jimin coming near Jungkook after changing his clothes while wearing a beautiful black sparky suit with a gorgeous and beautiful makeover on his face.

.

.

.

Jungkook said to Jimin"wow hyung you are looking so gorgeous and hot."Jimin eye smiled at Jungkook beautifully and said"yeah I had to look good you know since I am attending my idols stage performance today."

.

.

.

Jungkook and Jimin was so busy with talking while Taehyung was thinking
"Fuck I have a crush on Park Jimin.I have a crush on a person who is my ex makeup artist.Now what should I do?

.

.

.

But who can blame me for having a crush on him since he is so cute, sweet,lovely,beautiful,talented,hot and sexy?He is looking so sinful hot right now.

.

.

.

How dare this piece of mochi wearing something like this outfit and planning to attend our show while looking like a beautiful doll?

.

.

.

He is making me very jealous right now but since I finally figured out my feelings for Jimin there is no way I am letting him work for Jungkook.He is an international playboy.What if he try to stole my mochi?

.

.

.

No no I have to do something.I am gonna apologize to him for being an asshole and tell him to be my makeup artist again. What an idea Taehyung you're so genius."

.

.

.

Soon all the Bts members went in their show and started to perform. Jimin also reached there and spend his all time cheering for his Idols until the show ended.

.

.

.

(After 1 week)

Today bts had a photo shoot and Jungkook's turn was in the last since he was the golden maknae so after Taehyung finished his shooting he ran towards Jungkook's makeup room while wishing to find Jimin there.

.

.

.

After he opened the door of the makeup room Taehyung saw Jimin arranging the makeup products without noticing him so Taehyung fake coughed to get Jimin's attention which he failed to get since Jimin was so focused on arranging the makeup items.

.

.

.

Taehyung locked the door and went behind Jimin before asking nervously
"Hey what are you doing?"Jimin looked at Taehyung from the mirror and said"I am trying to arrange the makeup items without being clumsy."

.

.

.

(Pure awkward silent)

.

.

.

Taehyung understood that Jimin is still mad and upset at him so he said to Jimin softly"Listen to me Okay?I am here to apologize to you cause I am really sorry for my behavior.I know what I did was so wrong and I am really sorry for that so please forgive me.

.

.

.

I realized my mistakes and I promise to never misbehave with any of my worker and never complain about small mistakes.You were right we all are humans so it's very normal to do some small mistakes.

.

.

.

You're not clumsy but sweet and talented.Your makeover skill is not so so but perfect and very beautiful.I was acting like a brat and I am sorry for that.So forgive me please Jiminie?"

.

.

.

Jimin saw how sorry and sincere Taehyung was and said softly"It's okay I forgive you just make sure you treat everyone well from now on."

.

.

.

Taehyung smiled in his boxy style and said"thank you and since you forgive me you will not have any problem to be my makeup artist again right?"

.

.

.

Jimin asked taehyung confusedly"be your makeup artist again?why I mean you have a more professional makeup artist than me and I am also happy to be Jungkook's makeup artist so I don't think it's a good idea."

.

.

.

Taehyung fake smiled and thought"I know it's a dickhead move but I don't have any choice cause you're mine." before saying to Jimin"I will pay you more than Jungkook and lastly I am giving you this."

.

.

.

Taehyung hand Jimin a voucher and when Jimin looked at it he shuttered
"A free voucher of AM-OREPA- CIFIC?you're really giving me this?I always wanted to go there.Sure I will be your makeup artist again."

.

.

.

Taehyung smirk while thinking "mission successful.I knew it he can refuse everything but not this voucher of AMOREPACIFIC."before saying to Jimin"yes I am really giving you this.

.

.

.

They gave it to me some days ago so go there tomorrow and picked the all good products for you to apply them on my skin only not at anyone else."

.

.

.

Jimin nodded his head as okay and said"I gotta go now bye bye~"before leaving Taehyung alone dancing like a teenager girl who got confess by her crush.

.

.

.

(After 1 week)

Today is Jimin's first day to be Taehyung's makeup artist again since suzy replace him and when he reached at his work he met with Taehyung who was smiling at him which made him think"strange."

.

.

.

Today Taehyung have a photo shoot in white outfit so Jimin was giving him a perfect and beautiful look which would look good with Taehyung's outfit ignoring the dark yet sweet gaze of Taehyung on him.

.

.

.

The whole time of the makeover Taehyung was looking at Jimin so tenderly and was noticing his beautiful features like how Jimin's eyes sparkle whenever he saw a new makeup product,how Jimin's beautiful pink hair fall on his eyes some times before he put them behind on his ear,

.

.

.

How Jimin pouts when he gets confuse which color to choose and how beautiful and cute Jimin is looking today in a cute pink outfit which made Taehyung want to confess to Jimin and kiss him badly.

.

.

.

After Jimin finished his makeover Taehyung said to Jimin after looking at himself "I look so handsome and perfect.Thank you for your hard work and you're looking very cute today like always."

.

.

.

Jimin blushed while Taehyung left with a smile on his face for his photo shoot.After finishing his photo shoot Taehyung saw Jimin arranging makeup items in the table so he took the chance to lock the door before going near Jimin and picking him by his waist and putting him on the dressing table.

.

.

.

Jimin gasped in surprise and hold into Taehyung's neck for support before asking while blushing like a tomato "Taehyung ssi wh-at are you doing?"

.

.

.

Taehyung looked at Jimin deeply in with his eyes before saying"I am going to confess you something. Park Jimin I have a crush on you and

.

.

.

I realized that I like you so much when you made me jealous while being sweet with Jungkook so will you be my boyfriend?"

.

.

.

Jimin blushed more and said"I also had a crush on you since your debut so Sure let's be boyfriends." Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly and said"thank you for giving me a chance to be your boyfriend."

.

.

.

Taehyung part away and asked Jimin softly"You are looking so cute and beautiful now while blushing which is making hard for me not to kiss you so can I kiss you my mochi?"

.

.

.

Jimin got shy at the nick name but still nod softly before Taehyung catch his lips in a soft and loving kiss After some time they both pull away while

.

.

.

Jimin's face was blushing hard and Taehyung caress Jimin's cheek before kissing his both cheeks tenderly and saying"Mine only mine."

.

.

.

Jimin smiled and said before giggling "yes I am only yours my possessive tiger."

(The end)
(Words:2500🖤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 133 15
๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‚๐„๐Ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 317 33
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž . ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
20.4K 755 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
23.8K 1.3K 37
Where Yoongi finds out he not only has a mate but multiple mates. The thing is, he thinks he's straight, and he ends up hurting his mates and himsel...