Bloody Valentina | True Blood...

By AlecxMaeGallego

Gemina (OC) x Eric Gemina Smither is mundane at best. She's boring, idle, and keeps to herself. Many knows h... More

Prologue
Drunk Crier
Throw Tantrums
Should've Said "Yes"
Not The Blood's
Glamour time
All Fight Left Her
Drew Marshall
Bury You Pretty
You're Okay Now
Stay The Night
Just Glamour Me
Maybe Sam was Right
Good evening, Miss Smithers
I Take It It's Complicated Then
Confused and Overwhelmed
Where Is She?
Just Like Hangman
Last Sinful Breath
Eric Felt Alive
It Was An Honour
A Creative Lover
Yes, I'm Guilty
I Hold a Grudge Now.
Goodbye, Mr. Northman
Fangs of the Devil
Remember? Remember.
I Felt It.

Disclaimer

2.7K 45 0
By AlecxMaeGallego

'Bloody Valentina' is a work of fan fiction using characters from the True Blood world, which is created by Alan Ball based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. Eric Northman is a character created and owned by Alan Ball & Charlaine Harris, and I do not claim any ownership over him or the world of True Blood.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This fan fiction is purely for entertainment - not to earn profit. 

-----

Fair warning: This book is gonna be full of violence, gore, death, implications of assault - both physical and sexual. If any of these make you uncomfortable or stresses you out in any way, please skip this book. 

Still mad about the wasted potential of Eric and Sookie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 361 14
- Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯˚ in which aurora 'rory' stackhouse has dealt with the whispers in her head for years, but they only grew worse when vampire's came out into t...
42.7K 1.1K 43
*COMPLETE* When Rachel & Lily Compton's mother dies, they discover an estate in Bon Temps was left to them. But when they arrive to the sleepy town t...
330K 15.2K 70
ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ’π“π‘π„π€πŒ ❝like a moth to a flame, she always returns to me❞ Dakota Elkins is no stranger to the supernatural w...
10.9K 416 18
The world is a vampire. Vampires are out of the coffin now that True Blood is on the market. Belle Swan, moves to Bon Temp, LA to escape everything i...