King of the Don's

由 han11515

Vaughn Beaumont is the King of the Don's. Briar James is a normal girl, subjected to very bad timing. When B... 更多

author's note-please read!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
epilogue

twenty five

16.2K 492 9
由 han11515

Briar

I couldn't help but hesitate for a second at Vaughn's words.

"Now." He demanded in a stern voice, and I did as he asked, making quick work of unzipping his pants.

I ran my hand over his bulge, and I heard his deep voice again, "Pull it out." He directed me, and I followed his directions as he assisted me in pulling down his pants and boxers, just enough to his massive dick.

Thing is, Vaughn was a very large, behemoth looking man. So I figured he'd have a very large, behemoth looking thing as well. But once it was out and I got a good look at it, I was severely intimidated. It didn't help that I had never seen a penis in real life before, much less had one near me. So once I saw the length, I faltered, but it was at the girth that I lost my confidence.

"I don't know how to, um, I've never done this." I admitted a bit sheepishly, feeling like a moron for initiating this when I don't even know what I'm doing.

I leaned up, my face feeling like it was on fire. In a very Vaughn like move, he placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing me back down, "Put your mouth on my dick, and suck. You can't do anything wrong. Just explore, and don't use your teeth." He directed, and I took a deep breath. This is what I wanted. But I mean, I feel like you definitely can do this wrong. Right? Or is he just saying that to make me feel better?

After a second of worrying, I decided to just do it. I was tired of overthinking everything, especially something as simple as a freaking blow job. With my newfound confidence, I leaned down and curiously ran my tongue over the slit in the tip, and his hips jerked up a little bit. And I'm going to assume that's a good thing.

I closed my mouth around the tip, giving a small test suck. I still wasn't sure if I was heading in the right direction, until I heard Vaughn let out a groan. I gave a hum in response, and I felt as he placed his hand on the back of my head, gathering my loose hair in his hands.

I decided to just go the rest of the way, and move my head down a few times, taking more and more of him down my throat. I knew I couldn't go any further, so I placed my hand at the root of his dick, and moved up while squeezing, working in unison with my mouth.

I felt Vaughn's grip on my hair tighten, and he started pushing me down further than I would dare to go, and when I let out a gag, I heard his distressed voice, "Breath in through your nose on the way back up." He told me, and I found it a tad easier to breath once I got the hang of it.

"Good girl." He praised, and I felt my heart warm, Jesus I love when he says that.

Once I got a good system going, and I felt a bit more comfortable, I reached my free hand down to explore his balls, rolling them in my palms. It felt like minutes later when I heard him let out another groan, and I started sucking harder, paying more attention to the slit on top, as I heard his tense voice, "Briar."

He gave my hair a yank, "Baby." He warned again, but I kept going until I felt him twitch, and a sudden burst of warmth filled my mouth.

I pulled back a little and swallowed all of Vaughn's come, and I saw there was still some more stuff on the tip of his dick. I leaned down, sucking it off while I ran my tongue over the slit again and again, until he grabbed the back of my neck, bringing me back up to meet his face.

"You'll be the death of me doing shit like that." He whispered down to me, as he wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb, and shoved it back into my mouth.

I held onto the sides of his hands, as I sucked every last drop of him off his finger. "I did a good job?" I asked, and he nodded his head, "Such a good job for such a good girl." He soothed me, and I squeezed my thighs together, "I liked doing that." I shyly admitted, and he pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss.

I placed my hand on his chest, "Now," I started with a teasing smile, "I think someone made a promise earlier, something about eating someone out through their panties?" I joked, and he let out a cocky grin, "When we get home, your ass is mine."

Vaughn

After I pulled the suv into the back drive way, I helped Briar out of the car. She started running her mouth again, so I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder, causing her to let out a squeal.

As I carried her up the cobblestone path toward the back service door, with the full intention to fulfill my promise from earlier, I saw Gia and Miles sitting on the back porch.

As I got closer, I realized Miles had his hand up his wife's skirt. "Shit." I grumbled under my breath, and I turned around quickly, forgetting Briar was now facing that way. I felt as Briar placed her hand on my back and lean up, "Oh gross!" She yelled out, and Gia and Miles both scrambled to stand up. I placed Briar back down on her feet, and she let out a laugh, "Ew! Gia you little slut!" She accused with a smile, and I heard Gia yelling back something in an equally amused voice.

Miles ignored the two women, and ran a hand over the back of his head, "Excuse us, Don. I came out here to call and tell you that Thomas was still making a scene downstairs-"

Briar quickly turned toward me, effectively interrupting Miles, "Thomas is still downstairs?" She asked, her face morphing into faux confusion.

Well that's a fuckin' boner killer.

I wasn't going to lie to her, and I let out a deep breath, "Yes."

She nodded her head as she clicked her tongue, "I don't know," She crossed her arms, "I thought you were going to let him go. Y'know, like you said you were going too." She sassed, and I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I am, baby. I just haven't had a minute to explain to him what that means."

She perked up, "Well, let's go now." I shot a glare to Miles, who tried to give a smile in return.

Briar and Gia get went inside the back door, and I watched as Miles shook his head, "Man, I remember when you put a bullet in a man's knee cap when he wouldn't quit coughing, and now here you are being bossed around by a five foot four, hundred and twenty pound brunette." He chuckled, and I let out a scoff, "I don't see you acting any different." I retorted, and Briar stuck her head out the back door, "Vaughn, now."

Miles gave me a smirk, but it faltered when Gia stuck her head out as well, "Miles, let's go."

I walked back in the house and followed Briar as she went down the stairs and into the basement. When the guard standing outside the door saw Briar and I, he opened it. When we walked in, I could see Thomas start to wiggle while yanking on his hand restraints. I could hear the panic in his words as he began his plea to be let go. I was going to let him continue until I felt a nudge in my side from briar. 

"Stay still and be quiet." I told him, and nodded to one of my men standing beside him, "Cut him out of the restraints." 

Thomas instantly started crying, "Oh please, man fuck-!"

"We're letting you go." I shook my head at him, disgusted as snot dropped down his nose and onto his chin and mouth. As he took in my words, rather slowly I may add, his face dropped in disbelief, "What! You are? Are you serious?" He asked, wiping his nose with his freed hand. 

"I am." I told him, my face giving away nothing. 

Briar let out a chuckle, "Because while you are a total jerk off, there's no need to kill you. You said you wanted out, so take this second chance and don't be stupid with it."

Thomas was about to ask another question, when I stepped in for her, "My men will take you straight to the airport. You will leave the country, change your name. Get a job doing something normal. A  fucking farmer perhaps. Never get involved with any of this again." I told him, and he clenched his hands, "What about Katie? I don't- I can't leave without Katie."

"She'll be going with you." I informed him, "But let me make one thing clear." I bent down in front of him to meet his eye level. "I'll be keeping tabs on you for the rest of your miserable fuckin' life. If I ever see you again, I don't care if it's a goddamn coincidence, you're dead. You ever think of Briar, or Oliver Mason, you're dead. Now tell me you understand." I demanded, as I stood to my full height. 

Tears were still in his eyes, "Yes Don, I understand. Thank you." He continued blubbering.

"Don't thank me. Thank Briar." I told him, and he looked back up toward me, rubbing the red marks on his freed wrists, "What?"

"She convinced me to spare you when I wanted to cut you open and let you bleed out like a little pig." I crossed my arms over my chest, and Briar reached up to hold onto my bicep. 

Thomas nodded frantically, "Thank you Briar, for everything. I know you didn't have to help me out, and I won't forget this." He told her, and she gave him a smile in return.

An unwelcome jealousy churned in my stomach at her smile toward him, and I pulled her closer toward me while telling my men to go ahead and take Thomas out. 

As soon as he was led out of the room, Rich stepped in behind him. He had a solemn look on his face, and I knew he meant business, "Don, I need to speak with you. Alone." He nodded toward Briar who looked up at me expectantly. 

"Briar baby, go upstairs and wait. I'll be up when I'm done." I told her, and she gave me a sweet smile, "Okey dokey." She rose up on her tip toes, "I love you." She whispered, and I gave her a kiss back, "I love you more."

Once I watched Briar go back up the stairs, I looked at Rich expectantly. 

"Don," He started. "Oliver Mason is gone."

•••

Thoughts?!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.2K 394 34
After being left in a trash can as a baby Celestia was found and raised by a mafia don. She's now 21 and a famous assassin known as 'La Vipera'; she'...
17.3M 612K 53
When a case of mistaken identity leads to an innocent girl being kidnapped by a gangster, will one man bent on revenge push them together or destroy...
2.5K 120 18
An ordinary human. The lycanthropy king. She has her whole life planned out. Her university, her major, her career, even the company she wants to jo...
57.1K 1.3K 27
Briar is a twelve year old girl who is bullied at school and has no friends. Myles is the coolest boy in school and has a girlfriend called Lexi. But...