King of the Don's

By han11515

Vaughn Beaumont is the King of the Don's. Briar James is a normal girl, subjected to very bad timing. When B... More

author's note-please read!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
epilogue

twenty three

17.1K 528 24
By han11515

Vaughn

As it turns out, Briar was right about the cat being in labor. It was right around 2 a.m. when Penelope ended up birthing two smaller cats that looked nothing like her. We also found that we were grossly underprepared, but in my defense, I thought we had a little more time.

Who knew cats gave birth in half a fuckin' hour?

But Briar was so ecstatic to be a 'cat grandma', as she called herself, that it made all of it worth it.

So after Dr. Kreps came and checked on both Thomas and Briar's cats, he left, and Briar and I went back upstairs to get ready for bed. She got straight into the shower, and I sat on the foot of the bed. I took off my tie, and rolled up my sleeves and pulled out my phone to check through a few emails and return some texts. When I was finished, I sat back and reflected on my whole night

First, I had made Briar come in the bathroom at the charity auction, and we hadn't even spoke about it yet. Then, Thomas made my life a little harder by telling me that Oliver Mason would stop at nothing to get Briar, which would happen over my dead fuckin' body.

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open, and I looked up to see Briar walk out of the bathroom in a two piece pajama set that I'd never seen her wear. I noticed she didn't have her hearing aid in, so I spread my I spread my thighs and motioned for her sit on my lap. She gave me a beaming smile and instantly followed my silent command, sitting down on me with her legs locked on either side of mine.

Once she was settled, she placed a hand on my chest, while her other went to my cheek, running her thumb along my scar. I placed my hand on her lower back to scoot her closer to me, while my other went to rub soothing strokes at the top of her thigh, "How are you feeling, baby?" I asked Briar, and she looked hesitant to say the words, but I could read her thought process on her face as she decided against it, "Honestly?"

"Always." I assured her, and she rolled her bottom lip into her mouth, "Hearing Thomas say some of that stuff was pretty rough," She shrugged a shoulder, "I never really had feelings for him, you know that, but hearing how much he didn't care about me was a little hard. It's like, he thought he saw my dead body being drug out of a bar, and he didn't even bat an eye. It's weird, I guess. I don't know how to explain it."

"It just puts it into perspective that I've never had someone who really cared about me," She looked back up to meet my eyes, "Well, before I met you."

In that moment, I wanted to tell her I cared about her more than anything in the world. Or that I loved her more than I ever had or will anyone. But it wasn't the right time. I didn't want her to think I was just saying those words because that's what she wanted to hear. I wanted her to know how much I meant them, and if that meant waiting a few days to tell her, then that is what would happen. 

"I care about you more than you know, sweet girl." I reassured her, leaning my head down to give her forehead a kiss, "You have me now, and I will never let anything happen to you. You're mine." I told her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, and she gave me a shy smile, "I really love that."

I moved my hand down from her lower back so I could squeeze her firm ass, and her face turned a shade of pink, "Are you thinking about what happened earlier, hm?"

She buried her head in my neck as she shyly whined, "Vaughn."

I grabbed the back of her head, lightly tugging her hair at the root to pull her face toward mine, "You're so beautiful." I told her, and she let out a slight shiver. I looked down to see her nipples were hard through her silk nightshirt, and I ran my thumb over the peaked bud, looking back up to meet her eyes, "I know something that'll make you feel better." I told her, and she grinned, "Yeah? And what's that?"

I gave her nipple a little pinch through the top, "You're going on a date with me."

Briar

The day after Penelope gave birth I was in Vaughn's office, sitting on his thigh while he had one hand shoved down the front of my pants, and the other hand up my shirt, rolling my sensitive nipple under his thumb and forefinger.

I was so close to coming, but when a knock sounded on the door, my vibe was instantly was ruined. Vaughn yelled out a hold on, and he fixed my shirt and bra, then moved to button up my shorts. 

"I was so freaking close." I wined to Vaughn, who let out a soft chuckle, "I know, sweetheart. Just wait a minute and I'll finish you off." He promised, and after a second of pouting I sat straighter and tried to fix my hair, when Vaughn told whoever was at the door to come in. 

Dr. Kreps walked inside the office, and he was holding one of Penelope's kittens, "Mr Beaumont, Ms James." He greeted us with a polite nod, and I went to stand to grab my new kitten, but I felt Vaughn tug me back down. Once I landed on his lap and I wasn't on his thigh anymore, I felt exactly why he sat me back down. 

"I already checked in on Miss Penelope, and she is doing good. The babies too." He gave us the good news, "Then I checked in on the man downstairs, gave him some food and water, checked his stitches, they look good as well. I think I'm done here for the day, unless you need me for something else?" He asked Vaughn, walking closer to hand the cat to me. Vaughn shook his head, "No. Thank you Kreps, you're dismissed." He informed him, and I took the small animal from his outstretched  hand. 

"Alright, I'll see you both tomorrow." He told us, and I placed kitten up to my chest. Once Dr Kreps was gone, I turned back to Vaughn, and asked the question that had been lingering in my head all night.

"I have a question." I told him, and he looked down toward me, "What's on your mind?"

"What will you do about that man? Oliver Mason?" I asked. 

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, revealing my hearing aid in the process. "We have a protocol for things like these," He began, and I listened intently to his words. "I'll send people after him. He doesn't know that Thomas is here with me, or even that I'm after him at this point. So this will go smoothly." He pointed out, then added, "And he doesn't know I have you, but I'm sure by now he knows you're missing."

"So, what are you planning on doing with Thomas?" I asked my second question, and he leaned back in his seat, "What do you think I should do, little lamb?"

I only took a second to answer, "Honestly? I think you should just let him go." I shrugged, "He's already missing fingers and you heard his reasoning, he only did all of this because he wanted out. So, let him out."

Vaughn frowned at my words. "He was going to kidnap you." He tried to reason with me.

"He didn't want to, but think about it. What would you do to save yourself, or someone you love?" I asked, and he stayed silent and considered my words. 

"Listen, I'm not going to sit here and beg for his life, I really don't care that much." I told him, "But since you asked, I gave an opinion. And c'mon, don't kill people on the day of our first date." I leveled with a giggle, as I planted a kiss on the tip of his nose. 

He was quiet for only a second, until he ran a hand down his face, "I'll take him out of this country. Let him start over. But, if I ever even hear his name again, he's six feet under." He confirmed.

"And Katie?" I asked, and he grinned, "And Katie."

I stood up off his lap with every intention to leave his office and get ready for tonight, but I turned back toward him, leaning down and placing my hands on the tops of his thighs, "Are you excited for our date tonight?" I asked in a low voice, and he gave me a small kiss, "I am."

"Just how excited?" I asked, moving my hands closer to the bulge in his pants in a teasing manner, before bringing them back down.

He grinned, running a finger over my bottom lip, "What color are you wearing tonight?"

"It'll be a surprise for you for later." I teased, and he pulled me closer, "No sweetheart," He shook his head, "I'm asking, what color panties am I going to be eating your pretty pussy out through later?"

•••

Their first date!
Any thoughts!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 28
Antonio is known as the king of the mafia world and the don of the Italian mafia he has been looking for his queen since he turned 20 and still hasn'...
387K 7.2K 30
Isabella is a bad boys who don't care what anyone thinks about her. Shows up randomly to meet her real father and disown her real mother. Lucio is a...
16.1K 394 34
After being left in a trash can as a baby Celestia was found and raised by a mafia don. She's now 21 and a famous assassin known as 'La Vipera'; she'...
10.9K 145 65
DARIO RAMIREZ- The most notorious don but that came with the cost of his mental state ISABELLA RUSSO- A college girl who is bestfriends with Dario a...