Baby Mommy - 1.0

بواسطة dorkybutt_buttdorky

Where it all started... المزيد

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

5

1.8K 65 2
بواسطة dorkybutt_buttdorky

Lisa POV

"Manoban, your favorite band have a new song released. What's the title of that?"

"The Click Five? Hmmm. Jenny." I munch on my pretzels.

"Yeah that one. Can you sing it for me? I'll play it to the class later."

I just hum the few stanzas coz I'm not sure.

I notice a semi curl girl in glasses stop midway with trays in her hand. Her face is covered with her bangs. I continue to sing.

First you say you won't

Then you say you will

You keep me hanging on

And we're not moving on

Or standing still

Jenny, you've got me on my knees

Jenny, it's killing me

"Nice!" Seulgi thanked me and we continue to eat. I looked around and didn't see the girl.

We continue to talk and laugh loud

"My first class is at 1 PM. I'll better get going." Since this is CLAYGO I collect my tray and stood up without looking around.

The girl passed by is wearing skirt and the corner of the tray accidentally caught the hem.

I stood up midway and damn.

"Wow."

I just stupidly express my awe at the nice underwear of the girl standing in front of me. Never in my life saw someone else's butt other than these four.

But damn this is a very sexy one. Very.

One hella of butt---

"PERVERT!!!!!!!"

Too late to notice a raging fist approaching my face. The punch in my mouth brought me back to earth from pure bliss of staring at her ass and black underwear.

I fall straight on the floor.

I see blood pouring from my face and have no idea why because there's no pain.

Yet.

"Shit, Manoban!" Bam scrambled to pick me up.

Then I started feeling numb where she hits me.

"What a weak human being." Those other three assholes just looking at me laughing.

I looked up and she's the same girl who stopped earlier while I'm singing.

I stood up, after the initial shock there's a deep pain in my skull again then my lips start to sting really bad.

How can a small beautiful girl punch that powerful? She must be the daughter of Manny Pacquiao, eh?

She's flushed and so angry at me. Angelic yet like professional boxer.

Then she glared at me.

Pops belt and slippers doesn't terrify me, but this girl's glare will be the death of me.

I bowed many times while saying my sorry and saying that I didn't mean it. She was pulled out by her friends as she's trying to lunge at me again.

"Manoban, she's the one." Seulgi laughing like idiot at me.

"The One who will end your useless life. Hahahaha." Bam added.

I'm ready to die, along with the memory of her ass.

"Fuck. That hurts? She punched you like Toguro." Wendy laughing at me.

"Hahaha the twin you mean, she's short and curly too." Chu laughing too.

I can't laughed with them coz my lip stings and will definitely can't smile for days because it'll ruin the wound.

"Did you lift her skirt? Hahaha. I know your migraine sucks and you need sex but atleast be patient, Manoban." Bam guiding me to sit and giving me tissues to wipe my bleeding lip.

"No! Aw!" Fuck that hurts. Even speaking is a challenge now.

"Is it round? Nice? Bouncy? Probable for slapping?" Wendy asking stupid things.

But yeah, she hits all the right words.

I just looked at her snorting.

"Manoban, Manoban. She will kill you in an instant the next time." Chu checking my head. Now, I'm dizzy.

She will and I'll start to pray to all the Gods and the new for us, not to cross paths again.

*****

"Hi, Miss. This is Lisa Manoban."

Chu introducing me to my professor. They brought me to my class, I'm still not okay since the punch.

"Is she mute?" The professor asked looking at me.

Wendy burst out laughing, "And moron."

I'm covering my mouth as I try to hide my busted lip.

"No, Miss. She had an accident. She shoves her face on the floor and fell down on a couple flight of stairs. She's somewhat kind of a dumb." Chu smiling at me.

I sighed. It's better this way. Than saying I was punched by a girl.

I nod.

"Are you ok then? Do you need to go to the clinic?"

I send her a sign that I'm fine.

"And you are also the student who went on medical leave, correct?"

I nod.

"Alright, leave her." She told Chu and the rest. "Miss Manoban, you can take that seat." She pointed a chair with a bag on it.

I nod and approached my chair.

I carefully moved the bag to the seat next to me.

JRJ.

Must be the owner's initials in a pink keychain attached to the tote.

Weirdly, I suddenly felt chills. I pull out my hood and put in my head.

I continue to clean my wound when I hear someone says...

"Hi."

*****

Jennie POV

I squinted my eyes at the figure of a tall girl head down sitting next to mine.

Professor must have noticed me standing too long staring at the girl probably doing her make up.

"Ms. Kim, that's Ms. Manoban. She was out for a week due to medical reason." I nod and proceed to my seat.

Manoban? I must've heard it somewhere. Earlier?

"Hi."

I greet her. She's wearing the same university jacket as I do but her hood is over her head.

She didn't respond that fast and kind of hesitant. She slowly lifts her head.

... and fuck!

The girl widened her eyes and covered her face instantly.

"Don't punch me!!!! Please don't!!!! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear!!!!"

Jesus...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

Everyone in the class got startled by my signature scream including our professor.

"What's happening Ms. Kim?" She approached us immediately and I'm stopping myself from giving her another swing.

"I'm Lisa! Lalisa Manoban!" She scrunched her face and put her hand over her mouth.

To my horror. She's the one with M surname!

Manoban! That's what her friend called her!

I turn to my professor closed fist, "Yes, Jennie she's your seat mate I'm telling you earlier."

What a terrible fate. For her.

"Jennie?" The pervert uttered, and she takes a quick look at my ID.

I huffed and squint my eyes at her again.

"Jennie, please assist Ms. Manoban on the notes she missed for last week. I will leave her to you." I heard the professor before leaving us.

"Sure, Miss." I smirked and fakely smiled at this Lalisa Lisa Pervert Manoban.

"Oh, God. Please don't leave me to her." She helplessly uttered.

I slowly sat down looking at her and not wiping the smirk out of my face.

"Yes, I'm Jennie. Like the song."

*****

Lisa POV

Please get me out of this university!

My eyes almost pop out and cried blood when I saw the girl who just said her greetings. Her voice is angelic when normal but damn like a demon when screaming!

Even I can't speak I pull out my remaining energy to say,

"Don't punch me!!!! Please don't!!!! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear!!!!"

I felt my lips is splitting into two. She looks bewildered upon seeing my handsome face.

Thank God, the professor made her way to us or else I'll wake up without a lip.

And her name is Jennie.

"Jennie, please assist Ms. Manoban on the notes she missed for last week. I will leave her to you."

What?

Nooooo!

"Oh, God. Please don't leave me to her," I'm doomed.

She smiled her gums showing a bit. Overly cute and terrifying at the same time.

I sat up straight and didn't look at her again. I know she's still smiling. Like formulating some evil plan.

"Do you need my help?" I heard Jennie.

I shake my head vigorously. All I want is to study in peace for four years and find a girl I can date. Not someone who will nail my coffin tightly shut with me inside still breathing.

"You need my help." Damn it. She's not asking now.

I don't know where the force and stupidity came from, but I nod and agreee.

"Good."

I slowly looked at her and she looks like my worst nightmare with a butt of Aphrodite.

Now, I'm considering really taking culinary. Even I will burn the whole neighborhood.

*****

2 hours passed, and it feels like forever beside Jennie like the song.

I never dared to look at her again. I really like to apologize all over again, but every time I'm about to open my mouth, I quickly shut it as she clenched her fist and it's turning white looking at me.

"Dismiss."

I closed my eyes beyond relief. This will be my new favorite word.

I got startled when someone slap my desk. I opened my eyes and she's looking straight into my eyes.

"What's your Physical Education subject, perv?"

The hell she wants to know now?

"What. Is. Your. P---"

"Basketball! Basketball!"

DAMN IT I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF.

"How lovely. See you."

Shit.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.6K 258 1
They begin because of what Lisa supposes is the dumbest idea she's ever had.
4K 106 21
Enjoy!
632K 17.8K 35
III 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒂 𝒑𝒂, 𝒃𝒆𝒉 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
48.3K 2K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...