2

"Where are they?" I uttered to myself while waiting for almost an hour now. I just came back from vacation in Thailand to have myself enroll in Seoul University along with my friends.

I pulled up my phone and dialed Wendy's number. Few rings and it went to voicemail.

This is Senpai. Please leave a message after the tone, including a brief sexy description of what you're wearing and I if you are lucky I'm going to get you. Kamsahamnida!

Classic.

Let me call Chu, also went to vm.

Hi, I just probably watched my phone ring and chose to happily ignore your call. Leave a message and if I don't call back, I will not.

A girl smack hard the back of my head while I'm sipping on my Slurpee which the straw almost shoved to my throat.

I cough hard as brain freeze and choking mixed, "Fuck you, Seulgi!"

"Welcome back Lalisa Manoban!" Kang Seulgi stupidly grinning at me.

*****

Speaking of friends, I have four. As of writing, I don't have any plans to extend to a bigger group since these four are already a handful and feels like they have split personalities. 10 in each body.

Bam. It was my very first day of school ever, pre-K, I was in crazy tears as soon as I stepped into the classroom. The boy who I ever first laid my eyes on as he eats his poptart stared back at me and looks about to get seizure... Few seconds? We are hugging each other and wailing.

Chu. We met in our neighborhood, I thought she was a bitch and she thought I was a loser. Little did I know, we were both right.

Seulgi. We all lined up according to name and started to choose our seats at double desks. It was my turn and left without a choice, I went and sat down next to the girl who keeps on blubbering stupid things. I was apathetic about life and just wanted to read. She wouldn't leave me the fuck alone no matter how much I told her to. Obviously, she grew on me. Now, I'm loving her.

Wendy. The goofy kid chilling next to a vending machine during class hours asks me if I want to see a hot naked girl and hentai on her flip phone.

In primary grade.

We all live in the same neighborhood and classmates on our primary days. Thus, the friendship starts and became inseparable ever since.

*****

"You are still alive? You stupidly bang your head from riding elephants and eating scorpions from your hometown, yet you are still breathing?" Chu came running and flicked my ear.

"Shut up! And I've been calling you! Anyway, where's Wendy and Bam?" I asked these two shitheads.

I heard someone munching from behind.

"Pwwessent!" Bam eating and mouth full of pop tarts.

"Wendy is probably hunting for a chick." Chu locked my head in her arms.

"Wendy doesn't need to hunt, any girl that has a heartbeat or even barely breathing is already a wife for her." Bam still chewing.

"She's in the queue for payment, waiting for us. Anyway, how's Thailand?" Chu asking me.

"Very much the same. Foods are still awesome. Got you some at home." We walked our way through the queue.

"Dude, did you safely bring home your Thai friend for me. She's definitely a snack." Bam grinning.

"Hell, Palisa doesn't like you. According to her, she would never dare, you eat like a kid." I smacked his face.

We reached Wendy laughing alone while her eyes all on her phone. No doubt, she must be watching porn.