15

"Guys, can someone help me over the weekend? Most of the preparation for our college party are still halfway through. Let me know who's going to be in," Our accounting advisor announced on a Friday morning.

I don't have anything to do this weekend, so I raised my hand expecting my friends to do as well.

30 seconds, no chicken, bear, or greasy hands in the air.

They are just all staring back at me, snorting and showing two thumbs up.

Fuck.

"Psst! Wendy! Wake up! You?" I asked the sleepy dingus beside me.

"Pass, weekend is Wendy time. And hell, I'm just here to sleep and your professor right there doesn't even know I'm not an accounting major! Why would I even help your college for that?" She clicks her tongue in frustration and close her eyes.

"Anyone? Lisa only?"

Just then, Jennie hurriedly entered the room.

"What was that, Miss? Sorry I was late. Traffic is terrible," Jennie explains and bow.

"It's fine, I was asking the class who this weekend can be here."

"I will," she simply answered and before she sat, she looks at me and smiled. Her eyes turn to my friends and probably wondering why these assholes are here.

But, yes, Jennie's smiling more recently. Genuinely. Since our so-called social activity.

"Jen, I'll practice chiropractic this weekend. Sorry," I heard Irene told Jennie.

I slowly looked at Irene. Chiro? Is that the new word for crushing someone's bones? If feels not right when it comes to Irene's mouth.

"It's fine, Lisa will be here. We'll be fine. Right?" I heard Jennie answered then looked at me.

"I, yeah?"

"Awwwuuu..." I heard Wendy uttered. I don't know if she's dreaming.

"So, all settled. I expect you both here tomorrow. And oh, you can stay here overnight if you want to." Advisor walks out before I can respond.

Overnight?

I can see cupid Chu shooting me an imaginary arrow, "Pew! Pew!"

And Bam like an Italian doing finger purse then kissing it, "Mamamia!"

Overnight with Jennie? I hurriedly go to Seulgi's chair hoping to save my ass.

"Hey! I expect you'll be coming with me! Why is that not!" I smacked the back of her head.

"You should've not raised your hand that fast, Yoda. I can't, Manoban. I'm going somewhere." Scratching her head where I hit her.

"Going where?" I heard Irene snorts.

Now, I get it. She will practice chiro...

To Seulgi.

"Chiropractic? Really? Seulgi, in a normal world, chiro means that it will reduce pain and correct the body's alignment and overall physical function. But since it's Irene, it will be more pain, misalignment and you will be stuck in a wheelchair forever!" I whispered at Seulgi.

"I don't have a choice. She made me choose, quick or slow death. I chose the one where she can touch me everywhere before I die." She whispered back.

"And you!" I throw Seulgi's pen on Chu's head.

"Tsss... You are a big fat pretender, Manoban. As if you want us to be here," Chu rolling her eyes at me.

"What? I'm--- Bam!" I smacked his forehead.