16

Lisa POV

"Lisa the restaurant you suggested to Seulgi, the one with that stupid double date we had. I love it there, too! How did you know that place?" Jennie blurted out as we keep on working.

"Ahmm, I just passed by one time on that place and find it amusing. I guess we are both fond of reading. You had fun despite the stupid things we did?" I smiled at her.

"I did! How did you know I love books?" Jennie furrowed her brows at me.

"You have a lot on your desk and you're fond of sharing it Irene." I chuckled at her as I explain.

"You are a snoop. And quite of a stalker, Lisa." Shaking her head.

I cleared my throat, sure I notice everything about you, "Your things are everywhere. And. You. Talk. Loud."

Jennie rolled her eyes at me and I just laughed at her.

"Actually, it's fun to see a girl so tough as you so engrossed with little love cute books."

"Hey! It's a chic-lit. And I, Jennie Kim, still have the rights to gush over the romantic love stories even if I can break someone else's neck in a snap in the real world." She now placed her hand on the side of her waist glaring at me.

"Now that's a thriller-psycho genre. So, you like straight-outta romance book kind of person?" Test the waters, Manoban.

"You mean, good-looking, tall, romantic and smooth?" She's smiling at me.

Wait, that's all me... Is she describing me?

I ran my fingers in my hair smiling.

Then Jennie continues, "Very athletic, oozing with charisma and with the bad boy/girl aura?"

And with just that I'm nowhere to be found and fit on those adjectives.

My heart sunk. Athletic alone destroyed me. I can't even run half kilometer without hallucinating with my friends after.

To top it all off, I look like a loser.

Jennie smirking at me, "What book has the biggest impact in your life, Lisa?"

I smacked my lips and smiled, "Well, there's a lot. But I had a book thrown at me in my face when I was young. I don't remember the name of it, but it sure was a big impact and got lumps out of it."

Jennie laughed loud, she's so angelic, "I do hope that's an encyclopedia."

"Hahaha, I have a feeling it's more like of an Atlas. I'll ask Pops when he got home." I smiled back at her.

At least, I'm funny. That's a plus!

"Are we done?" Jennie asked again and fixing her things.

"Are you pretty sure you are staying at my house?" I did the same.

"I'm pretty and I'm sure. Yes," Jennie looking smug.

"We just had our first lunch date and now I'm bringing you home with me. How lucky can I be?" I stood up and wait for her.

"Luckiest if the whole universe says so." Jenny winked at me.

I'm gonna pee on my pants.

Jennie walks ahead of me and I followed her.

Just seeing her walk made me smile. I just think its funny someone can make me happy just by existing.

She abruptly stopped and looked at me, "Why are you smiling?"

"Did you ever commute on your way to school or somewhere else?" I asked her.

"No. Not yet. My home is close to my previous schools and Mom just gave me her old car."