20

"Why all things have to be this bright and not beautiful?"

I utter and groan next to Jennie with sunglasses on.

It's been few days since we accidentally got high but it felt like hang over never ever left my soul. Nor the lashes that Barney made, left my butt cheeks.

Jennie raised her brow at me, it's a cue for me to stop yawning and rethink what I just said.

"Eh-Ehem... I'll rephrase. Why all things have to be this bright and not beautiful? Except for you, Jennie. You are the only best thing in this morning and will ever be for the rest of the day. Forever and ever. Amen."

Jennie nods and pats my head like a dog, "Good boy."

Do I need to wiggle my tail and wait for a treat? Arf? Arf?

"Remind me why do we need to sign up for this tutoring thing?" I sighed. I hate teaching people. I looked at the students around us and they are mostly from different courses.

Jennie just rolled her eyes at me and step out again to go to the restroom.

"Damn! That babe is hot as fuck. If I got partnered with me, I will totally hit on her." I immediately look beside me. There's a guy looking at Jennie like a freaking treat and that makes my ears feel hot.

I lowered my glasses to take a good look at this motherfucker.

"You should behave yourself!" Says the girl beside her.

Yup. You should. Or I'll rip you into pieces and throw you out of the balcony lifeless.

"With a bust and ass like that, no freaking way! She's absolutely the girl you want to bang. Wonder if she is single... but I honestly won't care though."

I will scrub your filthy mouth with Scrub Daddy and Mommy!

*****

Jennie entered the meeting room again and walked to where I'm sitting. Just then the guy with filthy mouth and his friend walk on our direction.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" Referring to the one beside Jennie.

Jennie shakes her head.

The guy smiled and occupied the seat, "How about you? Are you taken?"

My eyes went wide. You just ask Jennie what?

No way there's another human smoother than me. No... No.

I heard Jennie chuckled. In a very cute way. Fuck!

Before Jennie answers,

"Jennie Ruby Jane, Love? Shall we start?" I smile at her she was so surprised and me even.

Ok, I dreamt of calling her Love. This is a dream come true mixed with a Jennie Kim murdering me later.

The two automatically look at us.

"I-I uhh..." Jennie blushed staring at me.

"Let's start," I winked and gave her my best smile.

I put my arms at Jennie's shoulder and smell her hair. Don't know where the hell in the world I pull the courage to do that, but hell. I did it, and she smells overhyped Chanel 5. But damn.

Jennie will slash my throat later.

She's still staring at me without blinking and I guide her to stand in front.

"Let me do the talking," I took off my arm on her and didn't wait for Jennie to speak.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Lalisa Manoban and this is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. We are accounting students. And this fine lady beside me shall only be called Jennie. Kim. Or... Jennie Kim. Only. Clear?"

The girl nodded. The filthy ugly guy didn't.

"We are the one's assigned to be your..." Jennie pull the hem of my shirt and whispered Lalisa, I thought you're not into this! But that doesn't stop me. I can't wait to know this motherfucker.

Wends came in.

"This is Wendy. Call her whatever you like, I don't care. She's from Political Science department and she majority knows nothing," Wendy looked at me and mouthed something unreadable which even if I didn't catch is - fuck you.

"So, it's your turn guys to introduce yourself." I can't wait.

"Hi, I'm Minnie. I just recently migrated here in South Korea. I'm from Thailand and transferred here." No wonder she behaves properly, my countrymen.

"Oh, Sawadee ka." I bowed.

"You're a Thai, Lisa?" Wendy. What a friend. I looked at her with disbelief.

We've known each other since we're kids and still didn't know I'm a Thai?

"What? Don't look at me like that. I thought my whole life that you're just an abnormal and a disfigured Korean that's why you look different from us." Wendy told me, and her face is full of fucking wonder. Jennie hide in my back and burst out laughing.

"Let me kill you later, Son Wendy." I told her and turned to Minnie again.

"Chai ka." I nod. She smiled and said "Ka. I need help on Public Administration subject."

Jennie bumped me and smiled. At least she knows I'm a Thai. Hopefully.

"And you?" I want to add horrible adjectives at the end of my question, but I stop myself.

He stands and run his finger through his hair and smiled at Jennie. He extends his dirty hand to her, "I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Kook."

Jennie was about to get his hand, I intentionally dropped my phone. Jennie avert her attention and get my phone instead.

She handed it to me and hold her hand to stop her from grabbing his.

"Really nice to meet you, Jennie Ruby J-"

"Jennie. Don't call me on my whole name. I hate it," Jennie cut him off.

Jennie's hand is so cold. But I felt she's holding my hand back. I'm getting nervous. We're looking at each other when my dear friend Wendy interrupted.

"Yep, only Lisa can."

Good job. Didn't know she can utter beautiful things.

"Coz Jennie hates her, too." Wendy chuckled, and I let go of Jennie's hand. I grab a fistful of her hair and pull it down discretely.

Way to ruin it in a second.

"Ouc- I mean she only can coz Jennie and Lisa are indeed very, very close."

I smiled triumphantly.

"So, yeah. We will have a buddy system tutoring. Meaning you will be partnered to us. Each." I continued.

"Ahmm, Jennie you will be my partner, right?" The Kook guy again.

"Oh who told you? Absolutely. Not." I make a disappointed looking face.

"You will be my buddy," I did my lopsided smile. I'll make your life a living hell.

"Wendy will be Minnie's. And Jennie, right here is off-limits," I grinned and put my hand over her shoulders gripping it lightly.

Jennie look at me puzzled.

"Yes, Love. You will be busy overseeing Wendy coz she needs divine intervention and improvement. Lol. I mean she might teach Minnie weird things, so she needs your guidance."

Love - feels so right to say.

Jennie can't utter anything. I know she's so confused on both the endearment and the buddy system thing I just made up.

"Shall we go to the next room?" I again put my arm on Jennie's shoulder and surprisingly she didn't protest.

As we're walking Wendy whispered to me, "Damn you're fucking strong, Manoban."

I clicked my tongue and winked.

"You are like a fucking super well-trained secret agent of CIA, US army soldier and Russian spy rolled into one! Nice defending your midget!" She said every word slowly to emphasize my greatness.

"I'm the Almighty Lalisa Manoban, y'all!"