27

Lisa POV

"Not yet, Wendy. Not yet. Almost there. Almost, " Chu giggled and high-fived with Wendy.

"Jennie is Lisa... in heaven? What a great title for your sex tape, guys!"

"AHHHHHH! GUYS! MY EYES! MY EYES!!! I'M SCARRED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!! AHHHHH!!! MY EYEEEEES!!!!! MAMAAAAA!!!!"

Bam like a 9th grader little girl screamed in a high pitched scream with a fucking innocent shock look on his face. Runs to the faucet and let water ran over his eyes.

I froze and stopped kissing Jennie, who is still in the zone rummaging my fresh as fuck body.

WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING HERE!

"Niceeeee. You should've start on the skirt though, novice." Followed by Seulgi who starts to guide my hands to Jennie's lap then taps both of us laughing.

Then, Chu starts to do thunderous claps - and soon spread to every corner of the room - Wendy starts to cheer, Seulgi gave out a wolf whistle and while Irene is grinning like a retard.

I have never been this disappointed in my life. I learned the definition of blueballs today.

Jennie got startled and frozed too. After collecting herself, she quietly and slowly stood up from my lap closed eyes and sits beside me. Her cheeks are red. And I'm fucking trying hard to keep myself from smiling while reminiscing every second of that out of this world oozing hot make out session with the one and only, Jennie Kim.

I wouldn't have a second thought to trade Wendy to Satan million times over to have that moment again.

"Lisa, did you even brushed your teeth before making the hell out of Jennie?"

I scrunched up my face in frustration and took my deepest breath, "Wendy! Why you guys here!"

Wendy fans herself, "Hey, you little lady! Are you rising your voice at me, missy??? You are making it sound like it's our fault!"

"Agree, you two...," Irene sat beside Jennie, "should've put a velvet rope in your doorstep so you can hear the doors start to clang like someone's coming up."

"Hahaha, rope? You mean like the ones in the night club? Sorry, you can't access Jennie's kittycat. You're not in the VIP list." Wendy followed by a roaring laughter.

Chu sat beside me, "Or when we poke our heads at the door, you Lisa should've make an eye contact and give us the get-the-fuck-out-I'm-still-on-base-2 look. So we can proceed to go back down , then marine crawl back up over to your fridge and takes a soda and pizza each then silently watch in the dark as you eat Jennie's face and probably devouring all of her."

Wendy sat beside Jennie, "Ohhhh, that's why...."

They all looked at what we are watching.

Jennie hurriedly buttoning her shirt up that I.... you'll be proud of me, Mom and Dad.

"Fuck you, Seulgi."

"Do you remember when Jennie told us earlier to leave her alone?" Chu snorting at Jennie who's throwing deadly glares at her.

"You should have told us to leave Lisa to be fuck alone, Jen. That could've been a great pun."

Face palm. 

Then it hit me. She's the one who initiated the kiss, right? How can I prove that to her Mom if she decided to sue and wants me to put in an electric chair? Her mom would probably made me drink an acid the next time I see her if she knows that I took advantage of her dear daughter.